Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

I did try and fuck her. She was married…

19 minutes ago, driz said:

You're clearly young or stupid, I can't talk to you anymore... I have a moron threshold and you exceeded it

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So you start out by arguing that your tax dollars shouldn't go to things like PBS because: no one watches it and it doesn't help kids. Two demonstrably false premises. Then you switch your reason to: federal government has no place giving money to nonprofits. Also a stupid premise. Have I hit a nerve by pointing these things out to you?

5 minutes ago, driz said:

Experience in seeing this happen before, by Muslims and never before by non Muslims. That being said while it makes more sense for Muslims to do it, there is always the possibility I'm wrong, i just find it highly unlikely.

I'll agree there are "false flag" attacks/harassment  to try and garner support or attention.  It's pretty disgusting, and amazingly selfish of the in-group member that perpetrates or falsely claims to have been attacked by racists because it hurts their cause immensely when it's discovered (your post is a fantastic example of the result of false claims). To say "never before by non Muslims" is a huge claim though. 

Do you honestly refuse to believe there are people that would want to burn down a mosque?  I get the feeling that Muslims are even more hated than black people right now in this country, and black churches are burned down almost regularly.  These two burned up five of them over the course of a week.  Hell, you've got people like Dylann Roof that are even so bold to go shoot them up.

1) Prove it helps kids
2) I never swapped reasons, all items listed are my beliefs

Why would you repeating what I just typed back to me hit a nerve? Please stop being stupid

Further I said the federal government has no place choosing which charity I donate to. Please work on your reading comprehension.

I'll agree there are "false flag" attacks/harassment  to try and garner support or attention.  It's pretty disgusting, and amazingly selfish of the in-group member that perpetrates or falsely claims to have been attacked by racists because it hurts their cause immensely when it's discovered (your post is a fantastic example of the result of false claims). To say "never before by non Muslims" is a huge claim though. 

Do you honestly refuse to believe there are people that would want to burn down a mosque?  I get the feeling that Muslims are even more hated than black people right now in this country, and black churches are burned down almost regularly.  These two burned up five of them over the course of a week.  Hell, you've got people like Dylann Roof that are even so bold to go shoot them up.

I said I've never heard of a group of non-muslims burning down an empty mosque. Typically when a hate group does something to that level, they do it while occupied or simply go shoot them.

To be clear though, I was specifically talking about mosques. White ppl have burned black churches throughout history. Not saying it can't happen, but I haven't seen anyone other than Muslims burn an empty mosque down.

6 minutes ago, driz said:

I said I've never heard of a group of non-muslims burning down an empty mosque. Typically when a hate group does something to that level, they do it while occupied or simply go shoot them.

I understand you've never heard of it, because that depends on how often/where you get your news from.  I can't recall a case either (it's just not that hard for me to fathom someone doing it), so I did some research.  I was asking if you really find it that unlikely, when black churches are burned down regularly (overnight, while they're empty, in response to your comment).

" A former Marine from Indiana has been sentenced to 20 years in prison after admitting he started a fire inside an Ohio mosque because he wanted revenge for the killings of American soldiers overseas. "

" Stout, who told investigators that he did not like Islam as a religion "

" Carl Dial pleaded guilty in January to arson and sentence-enhancing allegations of perpetrating a hate crime "

" Joseph Michael Schreiber, 32, is accused of setting off a blaze that burned a 10-foot hole in the Fort Pierce Islamic Center just around midnight on the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. "

" In a distant echo of the mass murder last month in Norway, a young man who once described himself to police as a “Christian warrior” and talked about a jihad against Muslims "

Here's one that happened this month -- motive is still being determined, but the mosque that was burned had a restraining order against the arsonist.

And of course, you're right to a degree -- there are individuals that burned their own mosques down

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/12/11/texas-muslim-pleads-guilty-to-setting-fire-to-his-own-mosque/

17 minutes ago, driz said:

To be clear though, I was specifically talking about mosques. White ppl have burned black churches throughout history. Not saying it can't happen, but I haven't seen anyone other than Muslims burn an empty mosque down.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/arson-at-hamilton-mosque-was-planned-as-a-hate-crime-say-police-1.3772262

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4948696-two-sentenced-for-hamilton-temple-arson-as-victims-forgive/

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/us/person-of-interest-detained-in-california-mosque-fire.html?_r=0

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-man-faces-hate-crime-charge-mateen-mosque-arson-article-1.2792764

I can link more but i'll stop at 4

I said empty mosques, these were not empty. I fully believe and am aware that US hate groups will burn a mosque containing people. Any links where whites waited for the Muslims to leave before starting the fire?

Only Muslims would ensure that their fellows aren't harmed in the fire, just like they did in Iraq. Our hate groups obviously don't care if they hurt people while committing arson

Based on the Google search you used trav, it would appear you didn't actually read any of those. Your links actually supported what I did

In the end, like I said, I've seen this multiple times and I have a opinion on what happened. I could be wrong, only time will tell.

Lol first one I linked was at 11pm. No one was inside it and there's video of a white dude doing it.

3 minutes ago, driz said:

I said empty mosques, these were not empty. I fully believe and am aware that US hate groups will burn a mosque containing people. Any links where whites waited for the Muslims to leave before starting the fire?

Only Muslims would ensure that their fellows aren't harmed in the fire, just like they did in Iraq. Our hate groups obviously don't care if they hurt people while committing arson

If you took the time to read my post (not even the articles), you would see that at least one of them started a fire at midnight.  This is why you don't hear about mosques being burned down -- you don't read information that doesn't confirm your existing bias.

Lol first one I linked was at 11pm. No one was inside it and there's video of a white dude doing it.

If you took the time to read my post (not even the articles), you would see that at least one of them started a fire at midnight.  This is why you don't hear about mosques being burned down -- you don't read information that doesn't confirm your existing bias.

Actually I completely missed you post. Tapatalk put me right to travs. My bad. Also I have no bias, I said what my experience has shown. You have 1 example of where I was wrong. I said initially it could've happened I just hadn't heard about it.

4 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Confirmation bias is really the name of the game these days anyways.

It's kinda funny that we still "debate" to these lengths when they'll really go no where because people are already set in their ways, especially with respect to American politics.

6 minutes ago, driz said:

Actually I completely missed you post. Tapatalk put me right to travs. My bad. Also I have no bias, I said what my experience has shown. You have 1 example of where I was wrong. I said initially it could've happened I just hadn't heard about it.

Six.  I have six examples, after 15 minutes of searching Google, where a mosque was burned by individuals who wanted to target Muslims (I did leave out one example where a homeless guy burned down a mosque because he was drunk).  I have one example that supports your existing opinion.  Again, the reading thing...

We aren't really debating, we are expressing opinions... I think you will typically see a big difference in the perception between military (who have actually been to a Muslim country) and others.

Do I immediately mistrust Muslims? Yep.

Have I had an extended relationship with a Muslim, have Muslim friends and love some Muslim countries? Yep.

To be fair, I distrust most Americans too, especially southerners

5 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Six.  I have six examples, after 15 minutes of searching Google, where a mosque was burned by individuals who wanted to target Muslims (I did leave out one example where a homeless guy burned down a mosque because he was drunk).  I have one example that supports your existing opinion.  Again, the reading thing...

The only two I bothered to check both were done in the middle of the night. The Florida one and the Hamilton one.

Yeah I suppose it really isn't debating. It's just expressing our opinions to great lengths to prove the other wrong lol.

8 minutes ago, driz said:

I think you will typically see a big difference in the perception between military (who have actually been to a Muslim country) and others.

Of course we will -- looking at your enemy as less than human makes it easier to do what you do.  @ChosenOne2000 and I have spoken about this before, probably about 5-6 years ago at this point.  It makes your job easier, and makes coping with the shit you have to do easier.  I don't fault you for it, and I hope it helps/ed you. 

I won't lie, I've got less than stellar opinions of Muslims as a whole too.  But I do what I can to make sure my worldview is informed by fact, not by "alternative facts," or whatever biases I have.

We've shown you examples of mosques, here in the US, that were burned down by people targeting Muslims.  It's up to you whether that will inform your opinion going forward.

Did you cross reference a single link to see if people are present or expected to be? Trav thinks his two links we empty but cross referencing show the Hamilton mosque was occupied.i only checked one because I'm lazy

While reading is good, research is better.

Anyway I'm out for the night but I expect further fun tomorrow

3 minutes ago, driz said:

Did you cross reference a single link to see if people are present or expected to be? Trav thinks his two links we empty but cross referencing show the Hamilton mosque was occupied.i only checked one because I'm lazy

While reading is good, research is better.

I didn't claim all six were unoccupied...  and you're completely missing the point.  I think I've said all I can on the matter, and you're just going to try and dig into each article now to try and find minutial points to argue and pick at to try and distract from the fact that there are examples of non-Muslims here, in the US, that target mosques because they do not like Muslim people.

5 minutes ago, driz said:

I distrust him as well, I'm pretty sure he was Jewish though

Nah, another type of brown -- half Pacific islander, half eurotrash

Nah, another type of brown -- half Pacific islander, half eurotrash

I never claimed Americans don't target mosques, I said I found it unlikely they would do so while taking the time to ensure it was empty. You provided one link showing it and I conceded the point. Although to be fair I only said I hadn't heard of it happening.

The minor details as you call them were my whole point and therefore not minor at all.

25 minutes ago, Junzou said:

I didn't claim all six were unoccupied...  and you're completely missing the point.  I think I've said all I can on the matter, and you're just going to try and dig into each article now to try and find minutial points to argue and pick at to try and distract from the fact that there are examples of non-Muslims here, in the US, that target mosques because they do not like Muslim people.

I think the point Driz is trying to make is if a Mosque is burned down and no one was inside during the fire, it then means it is more than likely started by a Muslim.

People burn down Mosques with people inside them all the time and thats when it is non-muslims commiting the act.

According to Driz, when a Mosque is burned down and no one was inside of it, it is safe to assume it was started by a fellow Muslim. If a non-muslim wanted to burn down a Mosque they would be sure there were people inside of it.

3 hours ago, driz said:

to be fair, if someone said that a person gunned down a bunch of muslims (or any religion/race) i would definitely say, without pause, white americans did this.

setting an empty mosque on fire? nah.

lol but you did state this

22 minutes ago, driz said:

I never claimed Americans don't target mosques, I said I found it unlikely they would do so while taking the time to ensure it was empty. You provided one link showing it and I conceded the point. Although to be fair I only said I hadn't heard of it happening.

The minor details as you call them were my whole point and therefore not minor at all.

Lets call a spade a spade. This mosque could have been burnt down by a muslim, a white nationalist, a teenager, etc. who knows. We don't have the facts at this moment in time. The fact of the matter is, this mosque was burned hours after Trumps announcement on banning Muslims.

To say it's more likely to be burned down by a Muslim is just assuming. We should just wait on assuming until we see the evidence of who did it haha. I was merely making a joke with the 'radical christian terrorism' comment.

8 minutes ago, Yunki said:

According to Driz, when a Mosque is burned down and no one was inside of it, it is safe to assume it was started by a fellow Muslim. If a non-muslim wanted to burn down a Mosque they would be sure there were people inside of it.

"According to Driz"

On page 1, Trump was talking about grabbing pussy. On page 9, we're debating who burnt down a mosque.

Only in sG...

Anyways, how about a new theory? If Someone didn't want to get caught, might they start the fire with no potential witnesses? This goes for Muslims and non Muslims.