Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

I did try and fuck her. She was married…

6 minutes ago, tazmanianxdude said:

.... lol I mean I was just mentioning it not trying to start anything 

But let me see if I can find a video @Beerman

lol I know man, we good. We all know Trav was the one hoping to start shit by posting this topic.

@Ironic this is your President of the United States lol:

“I did try and fuck her. She was married… I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's not got the big phony tits and everything... I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Trump at the inauguration giving the side-eye to Hillary lol

http://i.imgur.com/R390EId.jpg

@Travesty wow, you sure got me.

You can't tell me no other President in the History of America hasn't said anything like that before. The only bad thing with Trumps is that it was recorded. But I assure you, other Presidents has said stuff like this, if not worse, than what Trump said. 

Plus, I still don't care. This election wasn't about "who's the best mannered." No, this election came strictly down to which candidate did you agree more with on certain subjects, and obviously Trump won in our Republic we have as America.

4 minutes ago, Ironic said:

@Travesty wow, you sure got me.

You can't tell me no other President in the History of America hasn't said anything like that before. The only bad thing with Trumps is that it was recorded. But I assure you, other Presidents has said stuff like this, if not worse, than what Trump said.

You'd think you'd be progressing as a country :P 

3 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Says the maple syrup drinking cold weather having hockey playing communist. 

4 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Probably more than we would if we elected Hillary FeelsAmazingMan

Everywhere I go, all I see is trump this, trump that, and now this cancer has infected sG, too....  Is no where safe anymore?!?!?

1 hour ago, ctark said:

Everywhere I go, all I see is trump this, trump that, and now this cancer has infected sG, too....  Is no where safe anymore?!?!?

a really fucking shitty and absolutely 10000% unqualified rapist is now the president of the worlds largest superpower

just might have an effect on everyone so they might wanna talk about it

33 minutes ago, Savage Princess Little One said:

a really fucking shitty and absolutely 10000% unqualified rapist is now the president of the worlds largest superpower

just might have an effect on everyone so they might wanna talk about it

how does one become a qualified rapist 

24 minutes ago, Zip said:

how does one become a qualified rapist 

do it more than once?

Senator: Is that a yes or no?

Betsy Devos: I support accountability!

Senator: Yes or no?

I am looking forward to Murica becoming great again! 

1 hour ago, Jodas said:

Senator: Is that a yes or no?

Senator: Yes or no?

I am looking forward to Murica becoming great again! 

She got destroyed.

Obliterated.

Fucking drilled into hell.

But on the other side, all of the clips shown were biased towards Democrats drilling into her, I'll take it as a grain of salt because yknow, different parties making life harder for eachother.

9 hours ago, Ironic said:

Probably more than we would if we elected Hillary FeelsAmazingMan

International ridicule and a secretary of education concerned more about grizzly bear attacks than learning the laws she has to operate under certainly is progress

7 hours ago, Travesty said:

I am waiting for the day that Trump takes a picture of the Nuclear launch codes and posts them on twitter. FeelsAmazingMan

6 hours ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

International ridicule and a secretary of education concerned more about grizzly bear attacks than learning the laws she has to operate under certainly is progress

I'll admit, the secretary of education Trump has appointed does sound like a complete idiot. You can't blame that on any Trump supporters/people who voted for him though. We didn't know who he was going to appoint.

Hopefully she turns out to be better than she's sounding, or maybe Trump elects someone else, if that's even possible.

All I'm just going to say on this topic is that I'm very glad we have a United States president who is a Russophile and a Slavophile in foreign policy. He is going to be pro-Vladimir Putin of Russia as well as pro-Bashar al-Assad in Ba'athist Syria. But ultimately, the fact of the matter is that he has inspired my ethnic Serbian people with the "Trump Effect" to begin reclaiming the Balkans and the Greater Serbia that we had long lost for generations, especially from Austrian-Hungarians, Germans, and Ottoman Turks carving up the southern Slavic states for their own gains. Not only will Serbs reclaim Kosovo but also lands that the pro-Nazi Ustase Croatians in the Balkans, led by Franjo Tuđman, took from us in Bosnia and the Dalmatian coast. It was especially disheartening how America could betray the Serbs, even after the selflessness he Serbs did in the Second World War fighting against the Nazis and even rescuing those 500 American pilots in the conflict. They repaid us, under Clinton, by bombing us and illegally taking our land and giving it to the Muslims who had no claim to it (not even historically).

Well, now with Trump, no longer will Serbia be betrayed by America's complicated fiasco ties to NATO and to its pro-Germany and pro-Turkey agenda. And even more, Serbian Radical Party (SRS) leader, Dr. Vojislav Seselj, is inspired to run for president of Serbia come 2017, especially after being released from The Hague ICTY for bogus accusations of war crimes. It will definitely be a new dawn he is going to bring. I have even heard stories how France's far-right nationalist leader, Marine Le Pen, is way in the lead even excelling her contender François Fillon by a large margin.

Anyways, I have attached in this video herewith basically me protesting former US Vice President Joe Biden's visit to the nation's capital, Belgrade, which happened several months back at around April 2016. We were all wearing Trump T-Shirts urging people to vote for him and chanting our slogans in favor of The Don. Not only has he inspired us to "Make Kosovo Serbia Again" but he is going to inspire us to "Make Serbia Great[er] Again" (i.e., our "Greater Serbia" plan in the Balkans).

I'll admit, the secretary of education Trump has appointed does sound like a complete idiot. You can't blame that on any Trump supporters/people who voted for him though. We didn't know who he was going to appoint.
Hopefully she turns out to be better than she's sounding, or maybe Trump elects someone else, if that's even possible.

Lol it's totally on trump voters. You have Rick Perry in charge of a department we wanted to dismantle until they told him what it's actually abouy. We have a neurosurgeon in charge of urban development, with the only link being he is black. It's all fucked in his cabinet

7 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Lol it's totally on trump voters. You have Rick Perry in charge of a department we wanted to dismantle until they told him what it's actually abouy. We have a neurosurgeon in charge of urban development, with the only link being he is black. It's all fucked in his cabinet

I still would rather take it all than Hillary being elected :lul: