Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sith

sG's Got Talent!

On 1/5/2017 at 2:16 AM, Savage Princess Little One said:

is being a depressing piece of shit a talent

nope

but being able to make a noose in 3 seconds or less is

like... um... in it thinking of it? I know you aren't a girll and reving the shit out of it. maybe seek help?

Revving? He is a horse owner.

12 hours ago, krony said:

I'm furry and weeb,other strange stuffs as well. Above of it all I'm deaf too that can get lr in jb (either ct sucks or T sucks for not stay alive hard enough)

"JB in it's current state is so braindead you can literally play with no sound, voice_enable 0 and still win LR. I see the deaf guy on jb all the time." 

14 minutes ago, 8BitBlaze-Kun said:

I can put my entire arm around my head... and if thats not weird i can twitch my eye on command...

pics or it didn't happen. 

pls i'd love to see that.

the arm thing, i can twitch on command too, and involuntary.

I work full time at my local correctional facilities as a Correctional Officer. I primarily work in the Jail and Minimum Security facility however I can be called to the Medium and Maximum facilities to help when they are understaffed or to assist with riots and other such things. I spend my free time being a nerd on the internet or working with my horses and livestock. I am planning a career in Law Enforcement and am planning on moving Oklahoma as soon as possible.

When I add someone to my cell phone, I only use their first name. If I have multiple people with same first name I add a one word description to one person. This way helps me remember a lot of names of people who I have known in the past and who I meet currently. Im really particular about knowing a person's name and will often interject it into our conversation when I am speaking with them.