Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sith

sG's Got Talent!

In an effort to know more about our cute little "casual" community, I figured it would be cool if we were presented a chance to tell each other things about us that normally wouldn't come up in conversation. Things such as these could include personality traits, hobbies, interesting features, crazy environments, things that make you tick, things like that. The point of this thread is to ask yourself the question "What about you makes you think you're unique from the others?" and then answer in kind.

I'll start: As some of you may know (or have figured out from my name), I'm a die-hard Star Wars nerd. I could probably answer any Star Wars question that you can ask me to the point where you become uncomfortable and honestly regret asking in the first place.

Some lesser known things about me are:

1.) I was born and currently live in Detroit, MI. Detroit gets a bad rep across the globe, and yes, some things about Detroit have earned it. However, it's not all bad, there are plenty of places, especially midtown, that are trying their hardest to bring this place around.

2.) I was born with deaf parents and am fluent in American Sign Language. I actually learned sign language before I was able to speak, my first sign being "Milk".

These are some of the things that I feel make me an unique individual and I'm sure many of you have skills or traits that make you special (not that type of special, unless that's what makes you unique of course)! Be as serious or as silly as you want.

6 minutes ago, MistaChang said:

I can crush 4 topping, 14" pizza from Domino's pizza.

But can you see why kids love Cinnamon toast crunch?

22 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

im pretty good at gloving. used to go to alot of raves and parties.

heres a video is you dont know what that is:

This is what sign language is like when you're tripping planets I assume?

3 hours ago, Dr Pepper said:

im pretty good at gloving. used to go to alot of raves and parties.

heres a video is you dont know what that is:

Im pretty good at shuffling for the same reason.

here is a video if you dont know what that is:

With the help of fellow researchers, ( @Face, @TurtleFrenzy ) I've been learning more and more, and  discovering the art and language of Skittenese. Decoding message responses like "lol" and "haha" have become second nature. Ruining Shops is always a common pastime. Picking Monkey King, and ruining the game for the 4 other people to do your quests and daily hero challenges have become anything but unpredictable. The hardest instruments of the language to decode are the faint whispers and laughters in the background due to an inherit ability called "voice detection" within Skittenese. Older dialects included "wubwubs" and other various skrillex sounds at high decibel levels.

on a serious note, I'm currently pursing a career in the IT field, I've already taken A+ training, and currently in net+ and hope to finish sec+ this year too

• I can play the guitar, and have been playing since 5th grade (So 7 years). Been in my High School's Jazz Band for all 4 years of High School.
  • I have a little experience with building cabinets and building a house (Helped my dad a few times)

9 minutes ago, Ironic said:
  • I can play the guitar, and have been playing since 5th grade (So 7 years). Been in my High School's Jazz Band for all 4 years of High School.
  • I have a little experience with building cabinets and building a house (Helped my dad a few times)

Me and you should jam sometime

The last thing I want to do is share personal details some edgy cunt will likely bring to our family friendly TMS thread. I've already seen what happens when someone takes Rust seriously as it is. Thankfully people are starting to realize how boring the game is.

16 minutes ago, Rune said:

The last thing I want to do is share personal details some edgy cunt will likely bring to our family friendly TMS thread. I've already seen what happens when someone takes Rust seriously as it is. Thankfully people are starting to realize how boring the game is.

Then the appropriate response is probably abstain from posting in the thread

8 minutes ago, DMODW said:

i play a mean guitar. ;D

Get that helmet a little more daft punk-ified and you'd be more talented.