Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HueySherman

Hello im Huey

Hello my name is huey and i come from slayers gaming i am 15 and turning 16 in march. slayers gaming is falling apart, since they wanted to rebrand it made me cry LITERALLY and i just put so much time into slayer gaming, just for them to change. so i am not fully quitting slayers YET but it is highly possible if you guys would accept me i would be very thankful i just need to get away. thank you for listening to what i have to say, plus im fucking done with all the 10-13 year olds

I understand the aspect of having something you put a lot of time and effort into simply disbanding and what issues that may arise.

It may be best if you stepped away from online gaming for a couple of weeks to allow your emotions to settle before jumping in, because if we are your "back up community" this may not be meant to be.

Otherwise, if you do decide to stay, I would highly suggest you being familiar with our Global Guidelines before committing any mistake or not being familiar with a server. 

Server Rules are located right there, feel free to read them as well, and happy gaming.

4 hours ago, HueySherman said:

Hello my name is huey and i come from slayers gaming i am 15 and turning 16 in march. slayers gaming is falling apart, since they wanted to rebrand it made me cry LITERALLY and i just put so much time into slayer gaming, just for them to change. so i am not fully quitting slayers YET but it is highly possible if you guys would accept me i would be very thankful i just need to get away. thank you for listening to what i have to say, plus im fucking done with all the 10-13 year olds

Pretty sure if i'm corrected they aren't rebranding but will be changing things like rules to make it a better community for newer players to actually come by and enjoy them.

But even so welcome if you do want to stay here or not.

13 hours ago, HueySherman said:

plus im fucking done with all the 10-13 year olds

You're in the wrong place, friend.