Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

POPULATE JB MINI EVENT!

1 hour ago, spiderpigrider said:

@Iherdcows so... permisSion to kick anyone who is on spec and have been there for like 2 rounds.

SON OF  A BITCH... I have school and have to stay late that day...

you pretty much should always kick those ppl, if the server pop is getting full you want to free up those spots for other ppl.  but lately with the server pop being low it hasn't been a big deal and it's almost a help to get people to join.

3 hours ago, EL_PATRON said:

@Hawk, i would like to donate a 10$ game for this event

Much appreciated, the game will be added in to the top 10 raffle for the second winner. I will message you on steam. Thank you!

6 hours ago, spiderpigrider said:

@Iherdcows so... permisSion to kick anyone who is on spec and have been there for like 2 rounds.

Yes, I will probably be on a lot to make sure everything goes as planned, but I want all SOs to use the /kick @spec quite often. And tell me or cows if someone is constantly going afk.

7 hours ago, spiderpigrider said:

SON OF  A BITCH... I have school and have to stay late that day...

Always kick those people, unless its an SO. Then ask why they're on spec. If they don't answer, kick. But they may be observing a player.

Anyways, Best of luck in the event guys! <3

53 minutes ago, October said:

Tfw I'm too busy to help populate it with you guys.

You have already helped out more than enough <3 Dont worry :)

33 minutes ago, TheWaffler said:

Sounds like fun. @Hawk both the $10 game AND the $50 steam card will be in the raffle? If you win do you get a dank badge?

Yes both will be in the raffle, but for two winners. No, since this is a small event you will not get a badge.

15 hours ago, Beerman said:

Maybe when it's fixed and can survive without an admin on.

TTT go or Gmod TTT can't live without an admin online since people will mass rdming or whatever.

As for this JB event, you guys should try get LR as T without any sounds

TTT go or Gmod TTT can't live without an admin online since people will mass rdming or whatever.

As for this JB event, you guys should try get LR as T without any sounds

Back in my day you didn't need an admin. Just some good ol Street justice

10 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Back in my day you didn't need an admin. Just some good ol Street justice

Are you admitting to rdming?

sadly i wont be able to part-take in this but a donation should be good enough gl and hf to all those taking part :) 

46 minutes ago, TheAAAngel said:

So in total how many people will win. I'm confused

45 minutes ago, Mark from Facebook said:

Not entirely true, we will look at the players with the top 10 most playtime during the event and they will be entered in a raffle. As of right now we have 4 prizes for this raffle which means 4 people out of the top 10 will get a prize, whoever wins is completly random and the first winner will get the first prize and so on. Other than the playtime raffle we also have the ingame raffle. During the event me or cows will raffle out the "ingame raffle" prizes at random points, to random winners in the server. Thats why you should always make sure to be active, you will never know when the giveaway will happen!

So in total we have 9 prizes as of right now, but we might get some more donations.

4 prizes to the playtime raffle and 5 prizes to the in-game raffle.