Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

POPULATE JB MINI EVENT!

POPULATE JB EVENT!

So lately JB have been slacking with the population, so I decided to make a small event encouraging people to play and populate the server.

Server address: 216.105.171.119:27017

How do I win?:

Top 10 players with the most playtime will be entered in to a raffle, the winner will get the $50 Steam card (Donatations will either be given out via raffles at random times during the event or be added in to the "playtime raffle pot" as a prize for the second winner and so on)

Everyone is eligible for prizes, unless you are banned during this time.

If top 10 and top 11 have the same playtime, the players will be entered in a raffle for the top 10 spot.

When?:

Start: 12:00 am CST December 20th

End: 12:00 am CST December 21th

Prizes:

• 1 x $50 Steam card (Donated by October <3) Claimed by scaks
  • 1 x $20 Steam game/items of choice (Donated by Totes <3) Claimed by TheOrangeGrape
  • 1 x $10 Steam game of choice (Donated by El patron <3) Claimed by PhantomStranger
  • 1 x CSGO Skin Aquamarine Revenge Battle-scarred (Donated by LVL4Rock <3) Claimed by Killer
  • 1 x CSGO Skin StatTrak Desert Eagle | Crimson Web Field-Tested (Donated by Doc Jay <3) 
  • 1 x CSGO Skin StatTrak SG553 Pulse Minimal wear (Donated by Ginger <3) Claimbed by Ginger Jew? why did you take back what you donated LOL

In-game raffle (At a random point during the event the following prizes will be given out as an in-game raffle):

• 1 x CSGO Music kit Damjan Mravunac, The Talos Principle (Donated by Chewy <3)
  • 1 x CSGO Music kit Daniel Sadowski, Crimson Assault (Donated by Chewy <3)
  • 1 x CSGO Skin StatTrak™ P250 | Supernova (Donated by Spider <3)
  • 1 x CSGO Skin Phobos Minimal Wear (Donated by Apache <3)
  • 1 x CSGO Skin Evil Daimyo Minimal Wear (Donated by Jahova <3)
  • 1 x CSGO Skin Griffin Field-tested (Donated by Grayson Levi <3)
  • 1 X CSGO Skin StatTrak MP7 Urban Hazard Factory New (Donated by Grayson Levi <3)

Any donation of steam cards or skins are much appreciated and will be added as a prize. Simply add me on steam, pm me on the forums or post down below.

Hopefully, the high population will bring a lot of new players that will have a great time and decide to start playing JB.

So drop your plans because you are playing JB boys and girls! The goal would be to reach 40 players as well as have loads of fun during this time, I believe we can do it!

Thanks to @Iherdcows for helping out with the event. And thank you @October for the $50 Steam card!

(COWS IS OVERSEEING THIS EVENT)

#MakeJailbreakGreatAgain

POPULATE JB EVENT!
So lately JB have been slacking with the population, so I decided to make a small event encouraging people to play and populate the server.

Server address: @Iherdcows for helping out with the event. And thank you @October for the $50 Steam card!
(COWS IS OVERSEEING THIS EVENT)

#MakeJailbreakGreatAgain

So what's the event? Just letting people know we don't want this server to die?

6 minutes ago, Beerman said:

So what's the event? Just letting people know we don't want this server to die?

Do we have to have special reasons for giving out $50? :D

Why pick a weekday? Most people that play the server have school so we have to go to bed and a reasonable time instead of playing :/ 

12 minutes ago, Iherdcows said:
did you read everything

Other than your post saying people going afk will be DQ'd I don't see any rules. Am I missing something?
VNY13k3.jpg

Edit: I really need to stop using Tapatalk.

13 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Other than your post saying people going afk will be DQ'd I don't see any rules. Am I missing something?

Edit: I really need to stop using Tapatalk.

iGvJdgp.png

Yes you are.

23 minutes ago, KiLLeR said:

Why pick a weekday? Most people that play the server have school so we have to go to bed and a reasonable time instead of playing :/ 

because getting population on the weekend is easy. during the day is hard

I am totally down with this idea, but may I suggest a populate TTTGO event sometime?

Maybe when it's fixed and can survive without an admin on.
iGvJdgp.png
Yes you are.

Yeah I went on chrome and was able to see the full post.

Awwwww yees, the event starts when i get christmas break. Ez pz win. Or i might be too drunk from the christmas party to get on the server, or i will anyways! 

46 minutes ago, KiLLeR said:

Thats why there most kids in school will me on break

Awesome to see all these people attending, the server is going crazy for the event right now.

Hope to see everyone on JB! Hype!!

2 hours ago, Grayson Levi said:

Time to get no sleep and fail in life FeelsGoodMan

and skip 2 days of school FeelsGoodMan 

On a more serious note I will be on as much as possible to help  :)