Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

driz

Stepping Down

sG wouldn't be what it is today without all the time and effort you poured into it. Thank you for making sG what it is.

#Driz4LEG

Thanks for everything you've done to help, support, shape the community as a whole. You were a great Staff member. 

#Driz4LEG

2 hours ago, Lv. 100 Crobat said:

the overlord has fallen.

@TurtleFrenzy time to change that title.

Thanks driz

D: I didn't want it to happen like this...

Driz, you'll always be a tyrant in my heart. Seriously tons of work put into helping out sG. Even if you do have an abnormal hatred for teamspeak and anything not Linux.

But seriously you JCS cucks you better fucking give this man Legend for saving your sorry asses so much time and money over the years. I personally cannot say I know much much time he has put into the community, but I can say 45 up votes in a little as two hours speaks for itself. I don't usually hash tag because I think it's autism, but I'll make an exception for Driz.

#Driz4LEG

@driz I heard a lot of great things about you, and the work you've done for sG. Let's make sG great again by making you LEGEND now and years to come. I wouldn't be surprised that you get it now because you deserve it.

#driz4LEG

Oh shit.

Thanks for your countless efforts to shape our forums and servers into the secure and stable state that they are today.

Never talked to you before, but thanks for getting shit in gear in your time as staff. Your time and effort (blood, sweat and tears) are very much appreciated.

I've never met you driz, but I had the pleasure of playing on servers and browsing forums that aren't shit. Thank you for being that guy to make sure it's all fine and proper. 

#driz4LEG

#driz#legendstatusincoming#2k17

In a serious note Driz you have done so much for sg that it is kind of sad to see you stepping down. Hopefully Ill still see you ingame once in a while or you should pop in on rust.

Thanks so much for all the work you've done for sG, @driz. You've been such a cool dude to talk to on discord and in game. You really have helped sG to become what it is today. Driz4legend