Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

Staff Changes - 12/2/16

Circlejerk- When a bunch of blowhards - usually politicians(staff) - get together for a debate but usually end up agreeing with each other's viewpoints to the point of redundancy, stroking each other's egos as if they were extensions of their genitals (ergo, the mastubatory insinuation). Basically, it's what happens when the choir preaches to itself.
PS: Congrats everyone its just a meme

To set record straight (and to stop people blowing up my PM's), I've been in talks with JCS (mostly @Eddy) for some time. I'm taking a reduced role in staff. RL (patients, Army, media obligations, lectures, family, etc.) are monopolizing my time. I'm still very active in the community, but I'm mostly limited to forum and Discord activities (both are mobile accessible). 

Other members are just as enthusiastic, if not more enthusiastic about growing sG as I. In my new role, I'll continue to have the ability to recruit, retain, and award sG members. For 7+ years, I've repeatedly stated e-peen has never been my goal and I was happy as "Forever RO". 

No issues here folks. Trust me.

Also, look for the next poker tournament to be mid January. I'm hoping to catch some good steam sales to use for prizes. Members, please stockpile games to donate for the cause.

Thanks!

-C12K

2 minutes ago, ChosenOne2000 said:

To set record straight (and to stop people blowing up my PM's), I've been in talks with JCS (mostly @Eddy) for some time. I'm taking a reduced role in staff. RL (patients, Army, media obligations, lectures, family, etc.) are monopolizing my time. I'm still very active in the community, but I'm mostly limited to forum and Discord activities (both are mobile accessible). 

Other members are are just as enthusiastic, if not more enthusiastic about growing sG as I. In my new role, I'll continue to have the ability to recruit, retain, and award sG members. For 7+ years, I've repeatedly stated e-peen has never been my goal and I was happy as "Forever RO". 

Also, look for the next poker tournament to be mid January. I'm hoping to catch some good steam sales to use for prizes. Members, please stockpile games to donate for the cause.

Thanks!

-C12K

No one could replace you as Poker RO.  You've been doin that shit for years.  Respect.

9 minutes ago, Junzou said:

No one could replace you as Poker RO.  You've been doin that shit for years.  Respect.

Poker is going on it's 7th year. I remember when we were on FullTilt Poker. We've come a long ways.

Other members are just as enthusiastic, if not more enthusiastic about growing sG as I. In my new role, I'll continue to have the ability to recruit, retain, and award sG members. For 7+ years, I've repeatedly stated e-peen has never been my goal and I was happy as "Forever RO". 

Thanks!

-C12K

Ez LEG when you fully step away.

Congratulations to the new staff members; and thank you to current and past staff members. I am very excited to be a Recruitment Officer and I am going to work hard to bolster our sG member presence on our GMod Servers. I would like to see a large "sG | " tag presence much like what you see on our CSGO Servers; in addition to my other responsibilities as Recruitment Officer.

Thanks everybody and Happy Holidays.
Will.