Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerald

2016 Presidential Election: The Year Memes Came True

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

wheres the proof of any of these claims? these people are delusional (read the last one jesus fuck what a nutcase)

There aren't any, hence why I posted the images and video.

I wouldn't be surprised if we started to see some actual proof of wrongdoings in the near future though. If anything that they've said is true, then your boy's got a lot of work ahead of him.

No I was wondering lmao insult me more and show how childish you can be. 

If there was anyone else running for president as a democrat I'd vote for them but honestly kids and people not from the US really have no say in our politics. your opinion is your opinion. I respect that but down voting on a website to feel good about yourself and try to prove your point is correct is pathetic.

The real people who won this election were those who we're killed in action while Hillary slept and let the phone ring multiple times.

Never forget their names because I won't and neither will most of America. Hillary will never hold an important office as long as people remember the incompetence she showed during Benghazi.benghazi-four-e1445082090575.jpg?w=529

7 minutes ago, Arctic Freeze said:

No I was wondering lmao insult me more and show how childish you can be. 

If there was anyone else running for president as a democrat I'd vote for them but honestly kids and people not from the US really have no say in our politics. your opinion is your opinion. I respect that but down voting on a website to feel good about yourself and try to prove your point is correct is pathetic.

It's interesting how "Murica logic" is a negative thing in everyone's mind. Wonder what that means lol. Instead of worrying out the actual incidences lets try and cherry-pick the ones we can get away with by claiming them as pranks.

Quality job at pivoting the conversation. 10/10. Not sure what you're getting at with the downvoting part but I'll downvote you for the lols as it seems to upset you

It doesn't upset me at all. I find it childish and that's all. and normally when people not from the US say "Merica logic" it's negative.

And pivoting the conversation. no I gave a reason why Hillary lost. A damn good reason. She was incompetent at the time and still is.

4 minutes ago, Arctic Freeze said:

It doesn't upset me at all. I find it childish and that's all. and normally when people not from the US say "Mercia logic" it's negative.

And pivoting the conversation. no I gave a reason why Hillary lost. A damn good reason. She was incompetent at the time and still is.

I'm not disagreeing with you on that fact. I'm neither a Hillary supporter nor a Trump supporter.

I find it silly how Murica will use their 'logic' to instead of look at what's actually happening, find holes in the clear evidence and belittle them to be something else like "pranks".

I was only asking if it's full proof. there are bad apples everywhere. Some pranks, some real and some made up.

I only wish this whole shit show would blow over and people accept Trump like people accepted Obama..

We need to stop fighting each other. Maybe a President who isn't a politician is what we need. Maybe it's not. That's to see in the future.

3 minutes ago, Arctic Freeze said:

I was only asking if it's full proof. there are bad apples everywhere. Some pranks, some real and some made up.

I only wish this whole shit show would blow over and people accept Trump like people accepted Obama..

You realize theres been millions of people bitching about Obama and and entire "news" station. Fox news. Has been spending 8 years making up shit about him

2 minutes ago, Arctic Freeze said:

That took time as well when he was elected... hell even after he was re-elected it took time for people to accept it.

Comparing Obama's campaign to Trump's campaign is hard to do though. There's a reason why Trump has all the backlash for the things he's said during his campaign.

7 minutes ago, Arctic Freeze said:

We need to stop fighting each other.

Could have been done if the campaign was run differently from both camps but now that cannot be done so easily. The whole year and a half campaign run was ugly, malicious, despiteful and poisonous.

It's a lot easier said than done after what the American people just went through, especially when the two camps are more divided than ever.

Like I said, your boy's got a lot of work to do after what has been caused from the campaign trail.

34 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

You realize theres been millions of people bitching about Obama and and entire "news" station. Fox news. Has been spending 8 years making up shit about him

Obama is the first president to not see a single year with the GDP over 3% growth.

The debt had also increased 116%

19 minutes ago, Arctic Freeze said:

Obama is the first president to not see a single year with the GDP over 3% growth.

The debt had also increased 116%

He's also one of the few who hasn't presided over the start of a major down-turn. The growth has been slow, but stable under Obama. 

growth_in_gdp-1930-2015-chart.jpg

The roller coaster appears to be leveling out.

4 hours ago, Travesty said:

If any of these are real, y'all should be ashamed

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing

But can you really blame Trump for all of this? One, I bet most of the things I'm reading on the internet is all bull shit anyway and made up just for attention. Two, yes I know there's some video evidence of this stuff going on, and I'm sure some of it is 100% true, because some people are just idiots and need to learn to grow up. However, I don't feel this is something you can blame Trump for whatsoever. He isn't telling all these idiot scumbags to do these things to people, they're just going off and doing it because well, like I said they're idiot scumbags.

At the same time though, Hillary supports that are rioting are about just as worse right now:

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/tuesday-nights-election-riots/

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/10/die-whites-die-anti-trump-rioters-vandalize-nola-monuments/

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/liberal-riots-trump-destroys-hillary-clinton/

I say, we just give this a few months, and I'm sure all this will be over. Some will still be upset Trump won, but once they realize this rioting is just going to continue to waste their time, they'll stop. Same goes with the scumbags thinking they're better than everyone else just because Trump won.

3 hours ago, Darren said:

He's also one of the few who hasn't presided over the start of a major down-turn. The growth has been slow, but stable under Obama. 

growth_in_gdp-1930-2015-chart.jpg

The roller coaster appears to be leveling out.

Steady? IT NEVER EVEN HIT 3%! If it was steady it'd be going up and down with a median of 3%. During Obama we had an increase. Sharp tiny decrease. Tiny Increase. Sharp tiny decrease. That's a stagnated economy. You don't want that.

33 minutes ago, Arctic Freeze said:

Steady? IT NEVER EVEN HIT 3%! If it was steady it'd be going up and down with a median of 3%

Do you not understand what the word steady means? 

1 hour ago, TOBEEB said:

"Love Trumps Hate!"

????????????????????

Also, this is a good reason to be carrying a weapon such as a knife or a GUN.

Of course, the media would portray them as unarmed black teenagers, but at least there would be less thugs running around injuring innocent people because of their beliefs and ideologies.

20 minutes ago, Dakka said:

"Love Trumps Hate!"

????????????????????

Also, this is a good reason to be carrying a weapon such as a knife or a GUN.

Of course, the media would portray them as unarmed black teenagers, but at least there would be less thugs running around injuring innocent people because of their beliefs and ideologies.

Oh fuck off with your rhetoric. Posting a sick and violent attack and painting with a fucking paint roller as normal for the protestors/rioters is so deceptive. I guess all trump supporters should be reflected by people who fire bomb black churches now too right? 

And damn right this is why you carry a gun. Just another group of seemingly uneducated inner city blacks. 

15 hours ago, Travesty said:

Simply put: the candidate with the most votes of the people, within the United States of America, should become the president regardless of the electoral college or where you live within the US. Everyone's vote should be equal no matter where you live. There are better systems that could be put in place to replace the old Electoral College.

..... That is only true if America is a true democracy, which it isn't, it is a republic.  That isn't going to change. 

Lucky for you though, the electoral college hasn't actually voted yet. The electors can still choose to vote for Clinton instead of Trump, or they can abstain. Which could ultimately leave Trump with less than 270 electoral votes. 

But do you really want electors to ignore the will of their respective constituencies?  The decision of how an elector will vote is truly democratic. The most populous choice wins the state, and its electoral votes. 

Anyways, here is an internet petition for you to sign. 

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

9 hours ago, Darren said:

Do you not understand what the word steady means? 

A stagnate economy is something you don't want. it means nothing changed for 8 years. and then Obamacare is expected to rise 164% in some places.

At the end of the day Obama will only be remembered for one reason. Giving the green light to take out Osama.

Under Obama our debt raised more than 100%.

School food is now inedible thanks to the first lady.

Cops are afraid to do their job.

You can believe what you want but under the Obama administration chaos has reigned for too long and the divide between races is larger than ever.

6 hours ago, fatb0y said:

..... That is only true if America is a true democracy, which it isn't, it is a republic.  That isn't going to change. 

Lucky for you though, the electoral college hasn't actually voted yet. The electors can still choose to vote for Clinton instead of Trump, or they can abstain. Which could ultimately leave Trump with less than 270 electoral votes. 

But do you really want electors to ignore the will of their respective constituencies?  The decision of how an elector will vote is truly democratic. The most populous choice wins the state, and its electoral votes. 

Anyways, here is an internet petition for you to sign. 

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

They actually can't. Clinton formally conceded the race.

9 hours ago, Beerman said:

Oh fuck off with your rhetoric. Posting a sick and violent attack and painting with a fucking paint roller as normal for the protestors/rioters is so deceptive. I guess all trump supporters should be reflected by people who fire bomb black churches now too right? 

And damn right this is why you carry a gun. Just another group of seemingly uneducated inner city blacks. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37946231

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/election-results-reaction-streets/index.html

They're like children. This is what a whole generation of "everyone gets a trophy!" does to someone. It's actually pretty funny.

Also, I didn't see any violent protests when Obama was elected. Your own 'deceptive rhetoric' is from an age that is long gone. I bet you think that the crusades justify an argument to let muslim immigrants enter the U.S. en masse.

4-0 try and keep up.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37946231

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/election-results-reaction-streets/index.html

They're like children. This is what a whole generation of "everyone gets a trophy!" does to someone. It's actually pretty funny.

Also, I didn't see any violent protests when Obama was elected. Your own 'deceptive rhetoric' is from an age that is long gone. I bet you think that the crusades justify an argument to let muslim immigrants enter the U.S. en masse.

4-0 try and keep up.

Again, rioters aren't representative of the whole.

And it's try to keep up man. Stay in school.

I'm down with our new president because there is nothing one can do about it. You're just the retard who agrees with a man that said climate change is a Chinese invention. Btfo

7 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Again, rioters aren't representative of the whole.

And it's try to keep up man. Stay in school.

I'm down with our new president because there is nothing one can do about it. You're just the retard who agrees with a man that said climate change is a Chinese invention. Btfo

Climate change is a Chinese invention. Their complete disregard of the environment is what invented it. We're American, so naturally it doesn't have anything to do with us.

http://www.3rdculturestyle.com/product/try-and-keep-up

5                                                                                    -                                                                                   0

4 minutes ago, TOBEEB said:

Climate change is a Chinese invention. Their complete disregard of the environment is what invented it. We're American, so naturally it doesn't have anything to do with us.

http://www.3rdculturestyle.com/product/try-and-keep-up

5                                                                                    -                                                                                   0

I hope you buy that shirt so you look even more retarded.

5 hours ago, Arctic Freeze said:

A stagnate economy is something you don't want. it means nothing changed for 8 years. and then Obamacare is expected to rise 164% in some places.

At the end of the day Obama will only be remembered for one reason. Giving the green light to take out Osama.

Under Obama our debt raised more than 100%.

School food is now inedible thanks to the first lady.

Cops are afraid to do their job.

You can believe what you want but under the Obama administration chaos has reigned for too long and the divide between races is larger than ever.

You know Reagan increased the national debt by an average of 14% each year during his terms, and Obama has increased it by an average of 8% each year. But sure, blame the 30-year trend of skyrocketing debt that started with Reagan's voodoo economics on Obama.

1 hour ago, Darren said:

You know Reagan increased the national debt by an average of 14% each year during his terms, and Obama has increased it by an average of 8% each year. But sure, blame the 30-year trend of skyrocketing debt that started with Reagan's voodoo economics on Obama.

If that was the case after 8 years. Then our Debt shouldn't have increased more than 100%.

I don't know where you got your info but clearly you are either blowing smoke out of your ass or using a biased site.

Here have a site that actually is facts.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/01/obamas-numbers-january-2016-update/

(Notice: It does not have the death increase of cops in the field/assassinations)

6 minutes ago, Arctic Freeze said:

If that was the case after 8 years. Then our National Debt shouldn't have increased more than 100%.

I don't know where you got your info but clearly you are either blowing smoke out of your ass or using a biased site.

Do you know the difference between percentages and real numbers? 

debt_gdp.png

When your national debt is already huge, each percent of it is much larger than when your national debt is low. So an 8% increase during Obama, in real numbers, is probably much larger than a 14% increase in the 1980's.