Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Syndicate Gamers 10th Anniversary Event!!!

IT'S SG's 10TH BIRTHDAY!

oLqxdRy.jpg

We thought it might be nice to do an event for all the servers that helped us grow into what we are today! I'm happy to announce that we will be doing an entire community-wide sG Bingo starting on Friday, November 11th at 1:00 P.M. CST

PN4R6QW.jpg

HOW TO PLAY

STEP 1: Sign up! Simply make a post in our Sign Up Thread saying you want to compete! example: "Sign me up!" 

Once your request has been seen/processed, Bulldog and Travesty will send you a private message with your randomized custom Bingo Card! We will be sending out the cards ASAP. So if you want to play, or think you're going to play... SIGN UP NOW!

STEP 2: Try to complete the cards by recording achievements from the list below! All the achievements simply need a screenshot as proof. If any questions arise, feel free to message Travesty or Bulldog on the forums.

STEP 3: This is bingo! We will be accepting a CLASSIC card (5-in-a-row) and a BLACKOUT card (all achievements completed). These are your two options. You can either hand in your completed CLASSIC card, or continue to go for the elite BLACKOUT card. Once you complete either of the two options, submit your card along with your proof of completion using with this form.

Please fill out the form carefully and correctly.

You will be AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED if the form is filled out incorrectly.

STEP 4: Did you hand in a CLASSIC card? Well keep going and continue for the BIG KAHUNA BLACKOUT! Once you’ve collected your first prize, don’t slow down! Continue filling out your card until you get a BLACKOUT! Players will only be able to get ONE prize from each category. To be clear: once you complete a CLASSIC card, you will not be able to get 5-in-a-row again. You must then complete the BLACKOUT card, if you want another prize.

Once the event starts, we will keep going until there are no prizes left.

Note: There must be at least six players online for achievements to count.

• CLASSIC:

BGStandardBingo-2T.gif?1355203570

• BLACKOUT:

BGCoverAllFreeSpace-2T.gif?1355203570

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO KEEP YOUR FINGER NEAR THE SCREENSHOT BUTTON (default is F5)

SUBMIT YOUR CARD AND SCREENSHOTS HERE:
https://form.jotform.com/53568953015158

LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS

SURF Achievement:
1.  DM MVP - Get the most kills by the end of any map (screenshot must be taken on map changing)

ZOMBIE ESCAPE Achievements:
2.  Dragon Slayer - Complete the map ze_Frostdrake_Tower as a Human (cannot be a zombie at time of completion)
3.  Gunslinger - Kill 2 zombies in one round with an R8 (screenshot kill feed in console)
4.  Out of Ammo - Kill a zombie with your knife

MINIGAMES Achievements
5.  BRBRBRBRBR - Be one of the top 2 players on the winning team on the Battle Royal map: br_flood 
6.  HYPED - Get the most MVP’s on mg_hype2_v1g
7.  BHOP PRO - Finish mg_minecraft_aphyxed under 1 minute

TTT:GO Achievements
8.  Jihadist - Kill 3 people with a Jihad Bomb (screenshot of the kill feed console)
9.  Prop Master - Kill at least 3 Innocents/Detectives as a Traitor in one round (screenshot of kill feed in console and of you as a traitor)
10.  TTT:GOGOGO - As a Traitor, kill the Detective within 5 seconds of the round starting
11.  Last Man Standing - Win a 1v1 to end the round (take a screenshot of player list in TAB)

WARCRAFT 3 Achievements
12.  Suicidal - Get 4 simultaneous kills a race of your choice with only one suicide bomb
13.  Calling All Orcs - Get 5 kills with a single Orcish Horde grenade
14.  Like Insects in Amber - Catch 5 enemies in a Chronosphere
15.  Hoarder - Hoard 100+ skulls on Succubus Hunter in a single map (type "skulls" in chat)

JAILBREAK Achievements
16.  Pacifist - Don't pull the trigger in I BET YOU WON'T PULL THAT MOFO TRIGGER (screenshot of the warden saying, You didn't pull the trigger)
17.  Not A Petting Zoo - Knife a CT Staff Member named after an animal (Cows, Moose, Bulldog, Pike, Jeff the Flying Shark)
18.  cs_office Day - Play on cs_office (can only be activated on the last round of a map as a Last Request)
19.  The Dream - As a T complete the dream 10-0 OR as a CT end the dream by wining the last round to 9-1 (screenshot showing that you won the last round with the score)

GARRY'S MOD Achievements
20.  It's Your Birthday - Open the secret cake room in ttt_minecraftcity (Screenshot yourself standing on top of the cake)
21.  Top Dog - Be at the top of the scoreboard at the end of the map (Screenshot scoreboard after last round ends, be quick!)
22.  Killing Frenzy - Kill at least 5 Innocents/Detectives in one round as a traitor (click on the scores tab and screenshot when the round ends)

RUST Achievments
23.  The Hunter - Kill an animal from at least 250m away
24.  Sharpshooter - Kill another player from at least 200m away

SECOND FRIENDLY REMINDER TO KEEP YOUR FINGER NEAR THE SCREENSHOT BUTTON (default is F5)

Example of our BINGO Card

SiEQuCh.jpg

PRIZES

(first come, first served)

BLACKOUT Pattern

• 1 x $50 Steam Card and a game from the Classic Pattern prizes
  • 1 x $40 in Steam Cards and a game from the Classic Pattern prizes
  • Winners will also receive a Black sG 10th Anniversary Badge b79O7em.png
  • Note: if the two blackout prizes have already been taken, but you complete a blackout card by the end of November. You will receive the badge because you're clearly a try-hard and deserve the elite 10th Anniversary Black badge haha!

CLASSIC Pattern (5-In-A-Row)

• 0 x $20 Steam Card
  • 1 x Rocket League
  • 2 x Rust
  • 1One Month of WAR3 Supporter
  • 1 x Mirror's Edge
  • 2 x Garry's Mod (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • 1 x Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • 1 x Bit Blaster XL (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • 0 x Bob Was Hungry (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • 1 x Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball (donted by TotesMagoats)
  • 1 x Boxlife (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • 1 x Greyfox RPG (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • 2 x Shower With Your Dad (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • 1 x Toki Tori (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • 1 x Puzzler World (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • 1 x Puzzler World 2 (d0onated by TotesMagoats)
  • 1 x Sakura Spirit (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • 1 x Surfingers (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • 1 x Shake Your Money Simulator 2016 (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • 1 x Protoshift (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • 1 x Swiftly (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • 2 x Yet Another Zombie Defense (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • 1 x Turbo Pug (donated by TotesMagoats)
  • Winners will also receive a White sG 10th Anniversary Badge UFVhNQP.png

If you are interested in donating a prize for our 10TH ANNIVERSARY, message TRAVESTY on the forums!

RULES

• Follow sG global guidelines at all times.
  • No abusing map votes.
  • No favoritism.
  • No exploitation in any way.
  • Must have a registered forum user account at www.joinsg.net.
  • To be eligible for prizes, a player cannot be banned during the duration of event.
  • Prizes will not be substituted.
  • Must have at least six players online for achievements to count

LAST FRIENDLY REMINDER TO KEEP YOUR FINGER NEAR THE SCREENSHOT BUTTON (default is F5)

=(UV)= RAFFLE

• 1 x $20 Steam Gift Card

How To Enter

This one's for the old fags that helped start it all! In this thread, please post and link us to your original =(UV)= application that got you in. You must be a current clan member to enter. I will enter the names in a random draw on November 11th, 2016 at 3:00 PM CST and the winner will receive a $20 Steam Gift Card.

Congrats to @Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) for winning the =(UV)= Raffle!

Sign up asap to receive your card. Details of the achievements to be announced on Friday at 1PM CST.

BIG BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE STAFF INVOLVED THAT HELPED GET THIS EVENT TO HAPPEN! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SG!

PARTY :D

I just realized you have to play the servers for BINGO haha shit and I signed myself up without reading. Also how do you link your thread here? Trying to link my application!

13 minutes ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

I just realized you have to play the servers for BINGO haha shit and I signed myself up without reading. Also how do you link your thread here? Trying to link my application!

Can you copy/paste the link to your app?

6 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Can you copy/paste the link to your app?

Oh didn't know it does that. Cool! Thanks!

Accepted =(UV)= App -

Original application that got denied because I fucked with our neo-nazi JCS at the time... had a picture of black Hitler with one of those super star of david badges used to denote Jewish sexual offenders in concentration camps on his chest as my sig, along with a swastika on a gay pride flag.  He wasn't happy.

Fun Fact: Looks like Aug 1, 2009 was the last day a UV member was accepted. 

I am 6 months late for that party... :(

Also, sign me up for bingo, might as well try it out!

9 hours ago, Apache said:

When you're gonna be gone from the 11th to the 14th FeelsBadMan

There's gonna be a lot of prizes. I'd say you have a good chance even if you start after the 14th.

On 06/11/2016 at 2:05 AM, Junzou said:

Accepted =(UV)= App -

Original application that got denied because I fucked with our neo-nazi JCS at the time... had a picture of black Hitler with one of those super star of david badges used to denote Jewish sexual offenders in concentration camps on his chest as my sig, along with a swastika on a gay pride flag.  He wasn't happy.

Figured I'd do the same thing.

This was by far, the best recruitment system we had. xD

EDIT: Sort of posted before even getting to the point...

I know I have been very on/off/on/off with this community, but I have truly and thoroughly enjoyed the last 9/10 years I've spent here and couldn't have wished to be surrounded by better folks.

I've had my run ins with more than a few, but we get over it, we move on and we make up.

Thank you UV / sG and all of you, you've made my online experience a tremendous one. I look forward to the next 10 years with you all.

TL:DR - Great event.

1 hour ago, Rayne said:

Figured I'd do the same thing.

This was by far, the best recruitment system we had. xD

EDIT: Sort of posted before even getting to the point...

I know I have been very on/off/on/off with this community, but I have truly and thoroughly enjoyed the last 9/10 years I've spent here and couldn't have wished to be surrounded by better folks.

I've had my run ins with more than a few, but we get over it, we move on and we make up.

Thank you UV / sG and all of you, you've made my online experience a tremendous one. I look forward to the next 10 years with you all.

TL:DR - Great event.

Maybe ill be wrong, but during that time =(UV)= was starting and had a low number of members, i cant read the date because of shitty phone.

edit:. Dragon slayer achievement is only for tryhards. Because teal begged me to male it happen