Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carl Sagan

OFFICIAL WIKILEAKS/ ALT RIGHT THREAD

5 hours ago, Travesty said:

He said it above haha. I was simply trying to convey the message that he is not unlike the illegals crossing the borders. One could argue they're criminals but it's a bit rich when most of us have committed crimes as well, such as piracy.

Piracy, you could argue, is removing jobs from the film/tv industry. Not supporting work done by the artists, etc. haha

Before you say anything, I know this is a ridiculous argument. Just simply making a comparison of driz (and I) to the illegals entering your country.

to be fair, piracy doesnt prevent support work by artists, it takes money from the producers that rip off artists. That being said, if i move to another country (which i have many times) i 1) learn the local laws 2) learn/use the language. 

tl;dr fuck illegals, specifically mexicans because they're too lazy to learn the language and fill out some papers.

Is this legit? Most ridiculous thing I've ever read... How does something like this pass so overwhelmingly with statistics on domestic abuse like theirs

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, driz said:

Is this legit? Most ridiculous thing I've ever read... How does something like this pass so overwhelmingly with statistics on domestic abuse like theirs

Jeez it's almost as if Russia is some sort of human rights shit hole. Good thing trump is sucking  their nuts

Better then to challenge Russia, history shows how that goes. That being said they just recently passed a law that pretty much made it a criminal act to spank your kid, so while I realize you were trying to be sarcastic, you failed by not knowing.

Knowing is half the battle.

48 minutes ago, driz said:

It's legit, in fact last year or maybe the year before that IIRC, they made it illegal. Now they want to just decriminalising it. Because apparently there are some cases in which you should be allowed to hit your wife and kids lol.

8 hours ago, Howard Dean said:

Meanwhile in Canada

This was a weak attempt at knocking Canada lol. If anything you just made yourself look worse.

Question: Does it bother you when two men kiss?

4 hours ago, Travesty said:

This was a weak attempt at knocking Canada lol. If anything you just made yourself look worse.

Question: Does it bother you when two men kiss?

No, how is your transition going btw?

I support you.

1 hour ago, Howard Dean said:

No, how is your transition going btw?

I support you.

Thanks, going well.

I see your hormones are still acting up from yours?

9 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Thanks, going well.

I see your hormones are still acting up from yours?

That was a weak attempt at knocking me, if anything you just made yourself look worse.

2 minutes ago, Howard Dean said:

That was a weak attempt at knocking me, if anything you just made yourself look worse.

Touché!

@Howard Dean

I award you your medal!

drone-warfare-medal.jpg

^^^^

Someone rep this man for me! I'd rep you but I'm all out for now.

I actually lol'd, not one of those fast repeated nose exhales.

23 minutes ago, fontaine said:

Ty for the facebook copypasta Travesty. Haven't seen it already 5 times.

What if I told you everything in this thread came from Facebook?