Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carl Sagan

OFFICIAL WIKILEAKS/ ALT RIGHT THREAD

51 minutes ago, Travesty said:

HAHHA I want someone to replace sand getting dug up with his sniffles.

On 12/14/2016 at 7:18 PM, Beerman said:

Nah its more to do with calling anybody who illegally crossed the border to be a rapist is why people think he is a racist man. Some Mexicans are good though according to him. But mostly criminals and rapists

Yeah that's not what he said.

8 minutes ago, ElectronicDrug said:

^ this

trump is prejudiced, no doubt, therefore it's kind of stupid to make up shit he didnt say to try and support claims that he's racist.. i also dislike every illegal in our country. they are, in fact, criminals, this can not be disputed by any intelligent person. 

4 minutes ago, driz said:

^ this

trump is prejudiced, no doubt, therefore it's kind of stupid to make up shit he didnt say to try and support claims that he's racist.. i also dislike every illegal in our country. they are, in fact, criminals, this can not be disputed by any intelligent person. 

You too are a criminal lol

3 minutes ago, Travesty said:

wat

Also, not even a Trump supporter. Generally think he's a big idiot.

But if you want to have any sort of logical discussion, you can't misquote your opposition.

2 minutes ago, ElectronicDrug said:

wat

Also, not even a Trump supporter. Generally think he's a big idiot.

But if you want to have any sort of logical discussion, you can't misquote your opposition.

Driz is in fact a criminal, as am I.

I didn't misquote him? Unless of course our quoting on the forums is broken.

4 minutes ago, Travesty said:

as is anyone who commits a crime, such as illegally (protip, illegal means not legal, aka a crime to do it) crossing the border. 

that being said, my speeding and occasional other moving vehicle violations/piracy don't replace a teenage kid trying to mow lawns with a mexican who will do it for 5$. 

3 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Driz is in fact a criminal, as am I.

I didn't misquote him? Unless of course our quoting on the forums is broken.

Just wondering why you say he's a criminal

2 minutes ago, ElectronicDrug said:

Just wondering why you say he's a criminal

He said it above haha. I was simply trying to convey the message that he is not unlike the illegals crossing the borders. One could argue they're criminals but it's a bit rich when most of us have committed crimes as well, such as piracy.

Piracy, you could argue, is removing jobs from the film/tv industry. Not supporting work done by the artists, etc. haha

Before you say anything, I know this is a ridiculous argument. Just simply making a comparison of driz (and I) to the illegals entering your country.

2 minutes ago, Travesty said:

He said it above haha. I was simply trying to convey the message that he is not unlike the illegals crossing the borders. One could argue they're criminals but it's a bit rich when most of us have committed crimes as well, such as piracy.

Piracy, you could argue, is removing jobs from the film/tv industry. Not supporting work done by the artists, etc. haha

Before you say anything, I know this is a ridiculous argument. Just simply making a comparison of driz (and I) to the illegals entering your country.

Ah, I was just confused which road you were going down. Was originally thinking "original" immigrants and Native Americans or whatever

"When Mexico sends it people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people," he said.

So some of the people are good, the others are rapists and have drugs.
^ this

Read above quote. Break it down for me how somebody isn't suppose to think that the majority, as opposed to some, are rapists and criminals.

26 minutes ago, Beerman said:

"When Mexico sends it people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people," he said.

So some of the people are good, the others are rapists and have drugs.
Read above quote. Break it down for me how somebody isn't suppose to think that the majority, as opposed to some, are rapists and criminals.

How do people think this has anything to do with racism though? He's talking about illegal immigrants that are coming from Mexico. Sure, he's probably wrong about the majority being rapists, technically he isn't wrong about them all being criminals, since they came here illegally. But, either way this shouldn't trigger anyone and make anyone think "He's so racist for saying these things!"

On 12/14/2016 at 7:18 PM, Beerman said:

Nah its more to do with calling anybody who illegally crossed the border to be a rapist is why people think he is a racist man.

Mate you claimed he called anybody who illegally crossed the border a rapist.

Also, based on that statement he's claiming the majority are people that are bringing drugs, crime, or are rapists. And you know, technically, 100% of them ARE criminals.

How do people think this has anything to do with racism though? He's talking about illegal immigrants that are coming from Mexico. Sure, he's probably wrong about the majority being rapists, technically he isn't wrong about them all being criminals, since they came here illegally. But, either way this shouldn't trigger anyone and make anyone think "He's so racist for saying these things!"

No he said they are bringing crime. It's stupid to include the act of coming illegally as part of the crime. But yeah, implying Mexicans who come illegally are here to rape and sell drugs is racist, the same way it is to think any black man who sags his pants listens to hip hop and shoots at people.

5 minutes ago, Ironic said:

Hahaha holy fuck, you surprise me more and more every day. Lets take a look at the definition according to Merriam-Webster:

Definition of racism

1. 1:  a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2a :  a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principlesb :  a political or social system founded on racism

3. 3:  racial prejudice or discrimination

Also, "probably wrong about the majority being racist." You have a little bit a racism in you too if you think the majority being rapists might just possibly maybe ever so slightly be wrong. Just maybe that's not true. Maybe.

Mate you claimed he called anybody who illegally crossed the border a rapist.

Also, based on that statement he's claiming the majority are people that are bringing drugs, crime, or are rapists. And you know, technically, 100% of them ARE criminals.

Read my other response. Also in the post youre referring, I clarified he's saying they are all criminals or rapists. One of the two, with SOME being good people. And yeah bringing up technicalities to defend the president helps the conversation. I doubt he was speaking as a technicality.

7 minutes ago, Beerman said:

No he said they are bringing crime. It's stupid to include the act of coming illegally as part of the crime. But yeah, implying Mexicans who come illegally are here to rape and sell drugs is racist, the same way it is to think any black man who sags his pants listens to hip hop and shoots at people.

Well, he isn't wrong. Some are bringing crime, and those are the people he wants to really crack down on and deport. Still don't see how you consider this racism, he did not say "every single Mexican that comes here from Mexico are all rapists, drug sellers, and etc." no, he didn't say that.

6 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Also, "probably wrong about the majority being racist." You have a little bit a racism in you too if you think the majority being rapists might just possibly maybe ever so slightly be wrong. Just maybe that's not true. Maybe.

Yes, because I obviously think every single illegal immigrant are rapists ;)

7 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Hahaha holy fuck, you surprise me more and more every day. Lets take a look at the definition according to Merriam-Webster:

Definition of racism

1. 1:  a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2a :  a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principlesb :  a political or social system founded on racism

3. 3:  racial prejudice or discrimination

Thanks for proving my point. Still don't see any racism in what Trump said.

Thanks for proving my point. Still don't see any racism in what Trump said.

Lol you did though. You said "he's probably wrong about most bring rapists" which means you think the majority could be rapists. What preconceived notions of Mexicans do you have that you can count confidently say the majority of illegal immigrants from Mexico are not rapists?

Saying that most illegal immigrants come to bring drugs, rape, and commit OTHER crime is racist until you have a solid evidence supporting those statements.

It's kind of pointless to debate the technicalities of a verbal statement. Considering there's also body language and tone involved. Regardless, originally my point was that you said he was calling anyone who came illegally rapists. And he definitely did not.

Not saying he's correct, but when an illegal enters the U.S., that's a crime. Crime rate goes up. I think that'd be considered bringing crime. Not to mention they then get jobs illegally, aka more crime. There's some merit to it, but people just focus on the "rapists" part and clame it as some racist statement. Especially since he's talking about people coming from Mexico, which is like 10% European descent? 

5 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Saying that most illegal immigrants come to bring drugs, rape, and commit OTHER crime is racist until you have a solid evidence supporting those statements.

How the fuck is it racist? If it was a European country doing the same thing it'd be the same statement with a different country name. There's no mention of race.

4 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Lol you did though. You said "he's probably wrong about most bring rapists" which means you think the majority could be rapists. What preconceived notions of Mexicans do you have that you can count confidently say the majority of illegal immigrants from Mexico are not rapists?

Hm. Okay? Because by me saying "probably" that instantly means that I do think the majority are rapists. Please, go back to an English class. Think whatever you want. I don't really care to be honest. 

It just makes me laugh how you all take this quote he said as racism. 

Because I'm not retarded, I don't need to say 'probably' in regards to millions of people not being rapists. Pretty confident they aren't.

4 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Because I'm not retarded, I don't need to say 'probably' in regards to millions of people not being rapists. Pretty confident they aren't.

Of course they aren't