Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carl Sagan

OFFICIAL WIKILEAKS/ ALT RIGHT THREAD

4 hours ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

for 6 dollars or less an hour? With a family to support? Its not worth it

What you do on the farm depends on what you get paid. I know during the summer I would get paid 45 cents per potato planted and at the end when harvest was ready it was 85 cents a potato And while working in the horse stalls and moving hay out of the hopper trailer i would be getting 12/hr. Farm work isn't cut and dry for pay like you seem to think it is as the work and time/effort/skills needed vary on the job and some jobs are very common to do while others may only happen once or twice a year depending on a whole bunch of factors.

4 hours ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

The statistic isn't as valid as you think because It does not describe where in America people are and therefore the actual availability of jobs held by illegal immigrants to them. Also many people who are unemployed would not be physically capable of the heavy labor illegals have to do for starvation wages. And if we kicked all the illegals out and theoretically got all the jobs replaced the costs of food would still skyrocket. Also you cant pay your bills with the kind of job illegals have. It would be minimum wage with no benefits. I feel like you're one of those people that just gave in to raw emotion and didnt bother to think about economic costs at all

@Ordinarygamer96 http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.htm I Didn't know the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics the government entity that receives all unemployment claims and underemployment claims to figure the U-3 and U-6 isn't valid for you. I will try to find some make believe source that conforms with you liberal moronic democratic view

9 minutes ago, water.exe said:

What you do on the farm depends on what you get paid. I know during the summer I would get paid 45 cents per potato planted and at the end when harvest was ready it was 85 cents a potato And while working in the horse stalls and moving hay out of the hopper trailer i would be getting 12/hr. Farm work isn't cut and dry for pay like you seem to think it is as the work and time/effort/skills needed vary on the job and some jobs are very common to do while others may only happen once or twice a year depending on a whole bunch of factors.

Im referring to the rough average illegal immigrants make in the fields per hour.  Almost your entire post was irrelevant because the point I am trying to make is that 99 percent of americans will not work in the conditions illegal workers do for minimum wage level pay. And the majority of those jobs are concentrated in the lower US so even if unemployed were willing and able they can't just uproot their lives and all move to the fields. Even the average legal worker right now makes near poverty wages

http://nfwm.org/education-center/farm-worker-issues/low-wages/

16 hours ago, Swed said:

Trump is a piece of shit, but Hillary is a corrupt piece of shit who used this great Nation to fund herself.

Some really strange cognitive dissonance at work here for a conservative to be arguing how Clinton is an evil rich person for taking advantage of the private sector by getting paid hundreds of thousands by banks for giving them speeches, and for operating a fully private charitable organization that's held in high regard by sites like Charity Navigator and Charity Watch.

There's a reason why Bernie Sanders, the most left-wing politician in America, was one of the first public figures to speak out against her giving speeches at banks for large amounts of money and the right was relatively quiet about it until they realized they could use her speeches as a weapon to demotivate the left. As for the transcripts, WikiLeaks released them coincidentally on the same day Trump was caught boasting how he gets away with assaulting women. They were pretty underwhelming as far as overreaching conspiracies to impoverish America goes.

It's also baffling you would even bring up the Clinton Foundation that's actually looked fondly upon by charitable organizations as some sort of slander. Because it means you apparently have no idea the Trump Foundation not only doesn't even have the certification required to collect money from donors, but has been caught paying $25,000 to an Attorney General who was considering investigating the fraud allegations against Trump University, repeatedly caught violating IRS rules, and quite frankly used by Trump as his secondary checking account to buy gifts like a $10,000 portrait of himself.

I didn't even have to mention how Trump has done everything in his power to pay no income taxes for two decades, get away with paying his workers as little as he can, and run fraudulent organizations like Trump University and his own Foundation to rob uninformed people to enrich himself.

2 hours ago, water.exe said:

@Ordinarygamer96 http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.htm I Didn't know the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics the government entity that receives all unemployment claims and underemployment claims to figure the U-3 and U-6 isn't valid for you. I will try to find some make believe source that conforms with you liberal moronic democratic view

I honestly can't believe your reading comprehension is so poor you couldn't understand I said why it wasn't valid right after. I said the source isn't valid for your point not because its a bad source but because it does not show the data as to where unemployed people live and their physical ability to work the kinds of farm jobs we are discussing. You honestly don't even understand what argument you're trying to make. 

5 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

vid 2 & 3 are out

clinton supporters yet again ignore all facts because they are retarded. you guys are going to look really stupid in the next couple of months

As opposed to all the trump supporters that gave him a shit ton of money for his own pockets and are left confused when he accepts defeat and goes back to Trump tower to snort his coke?

2 hours ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

As opposed to all the trump supporters that gave him a shit ton of money for his own pockets and are left confused when he accepts defeat and goes back to Trump tower to snort his coke?

Except he won't accept defeat KappaRoss

GjQPWFV.jpg

37 minutes ago, fontaine said:

Lmfao how did I miss this thread back then. WEW LADS

Welcome back xd

3 hours ago, Goldentongue said:

Oh man, Donald Trump promoting a bunch of fossil fuel cronies and charter school dumbfucks just like he said he would. I wonder how that whole #draintheswamp thing is working out for ya.

Hey boo

But yeah, Exxon guy is probably getting blocked. Republican party will probably temper Trump on dumb shit with the house/senate vote majority.

8 hours ago, Oreo said:

But yeah, Exxon guy is probably getting blocked. Republican party will probably temper Trump on dumb shit with the house/senate vote majority.

Why would they block him? The only reason I can think of is because of his "ties" to Russia but that is the nature of the oil business. If what they say that the Keystone Pipeline is completely unneeded and the project was just to get the gov, individuals, and companies invested in it and thus then having a vested interest in the fossil fuel industry then I don't think they will block him. Basically it's going to come down to hate for Russia and love for money. Money usually wins out.

Can we take a second and realize Bill Gates said Trump has a chance to inspire like JFK.

(Edit: source is from an unbiased news site. Which is apparently hard to find now.)

http://newscdn.newsrep.net/h5/nrshare.html?r=3&lan=en_US&pid=14&id=nG5e1694cQ4_us&app_lan&mcc=310&declared_lan=en_US&pubaccount=ocms_0&referrer=200620&showall=1

9 minutes ago, Arctic Freeze said:

Why is that surprising? Do you think Trump makes his money b investing his own money? He gets other peoples money so they take the risk and not him. To do that type of crap you have to be things like charismatic and inspirational. You have to be able to make people put on a huge smile and think, "this is going to be great" as you bend them over a table and drop their pants.

16 minutes ago, centran said:

Why is that surprising? Do you think Trump makes his money b investing his own money? He gets other peoples money so they take the risk and not him. To do that type of crap you have to be things like charismatic and inspirational. You have to be able to make people put on a huge smile and think, "this is going to be great" as you bend them over a table and drop their pants.

Oh no no no. I voted for Trump cause he was the lesser evil on the bases of how he treats our military and officers. He's not even in office yet and he attended the Army vs. Navy football game which Obama only went to 1 of them when he was president-elect the first time. (8 years in office and only attended one disgusting.) The crowd there starter chanting "Make America great again!" when he entered. So they LOVE him. As well as how other countries view him (Which they love him. Our ties with everyone else will finally be fixed.) I also find every Clinton corrupt and huge bigots due to how Bill treated women and still treats women (He's actually worse than Trump.). I also don't want another 4 years of Obama's policies that destroyed our economies, started a war on cops and completely tanked race relations plus the refugee shit. There is no way I'd let no go zones in the US start like in France and other EU countries.

49 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Jesus Christ @Arctic Freeze lol. You are a stereotypical Murican haha. Im surprised you didn't end your post with a USA chant.

Not really. The only thing I have is being born into a military/officer family. There are so many things wrong in America that it's somewhat annoying when you share a different view people think you are a terrible person. Politics is a dirty business with corrupt ass wholes all over. Trump is no different with his scandals and shit but was also a private citizen at the time and did not hold any government office. I'm sure there are many businesses that have many many scandals/law suites. I do acknowledge that minorities and officers do have problems with each other but I also believe that's due to the media showing more bad cops than good since it gets more views that way.

And on the topic of respecting the military. Politicians need to remember that they aren't the ones fighting the wars they start over BS. (Vietnam and Iraq.)

But I'll keep my mouth shut since it seems people down vote if they do not share your view instead of commenting why my view is incorrect. Which from years of experience on forums that have a +/- system I've found it to kill debates/conversations.