Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atari Breakout

Nixon Abusing Paidmin Sub-Thread

I just want to start off on a soft note. Nixon, HAS been abusing, but this is not for or against him, he may have abused, but I want to say that at least 70% of the time he stopped when asked to. From what I saw, when I was on the server often, was that he didn't abuse too much, he just fucked up some times as a new admin (he also fucked up less than one other person who I will not name). Similar to me, he typically abuses in a way to follow other popular admins, one mainly, personally I find this fine. I think the majority, if not a good third of the community, likes these "fun" abuses. Even though many players might like this, I don't agree doing this at random (without a server vote) unless the people on the server < 5 are your friends and they all agree with said admin. I am also 99% sure that nixon HAS NOT CRASHED THE SERVER, added to that, all of his fuck-ups have been minor compared to mine a few years back (except the slay one) and ill say this, I was a little shit. The amount of disrespect I got for all of my abuse was about even to what nixon got on the first AND the second day of the abuse post when I logged onto the server. I wont name players, but Ill say that up to 90% of the server was flaming nixon, this seems slightly extreme. I'll also say this, i'm not guilty of flaming others either, but for the amount he has been receiving is too much. Even this though, I have seen a trend where he is becoming more power hungry, trying to enforce more things, and tries to "overrule" Higher Ranking admins. My note to nixon is to not become to power hungry, with this said, Nixon should toughen up to insults and similar, maybe even roast the person back. When I say toughen up, that means to have more tolerance instead of immediately kicking/banning someone for a reason that he has. For example; saying KYS nixon, where as times he would gag/kick someone for without warning, sometimes even ban.        

Having this said, I would like to make a small request for the Jailbreak Cancers; give nixon a 2nd chance as I was given many for crashing the server and doing things w/o common sense. 

4 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

When you try to have a serious topic but all da members meming on u

0eb4b58d0b26f174b4bd4299c4c8befc.jpg

1 hour ago, Atari Breakout said:

Having this said, I would like to make a small request for the Jailbreak Cancers; give nixon a 2nd chance as I was given many for crashing the server and doing things w/o common sense. A request for @Albert Einstein, accept my friend request, I would like to talk a bit :).

We need to see his fresh start post first to be able to decide if he gets a second chance xD

47 minutes ago, EL_PATRON said:

I gave up on reading all this 

It sums up to " Don't hate on Nixon. He's just trying to be like the cool kids on JB. Oh and give him a 2nd chance plsss"

Half the server thinks it's funny to target Nixon just because he has abused before. I was on the server and he's muting mic spammers and warning people to stop saying the word "negro" or they'll get kicked and people are calling admin abuse on him. Now I feel like half the time he's scared to even use his admin powers because you guys are just being idiots.

@Atari. Aren't you the same retard who slayed the entire server because his "computer froze and I pressed random buttons" which thought everyone to believe (and you probably did) you had a "/slay @all" bind?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You lot really are a bunch of cunts aren't you xD

The guy can't even make a nice post without getting shit on? Fuck you guys, seriously.

Grow up.

You lot really are a bunch of cunts aren't you xD

The guy can't even make a nice post without getting shit on? Fuck you guys, seriously.

Grow up.

It's a stupid post. Why shouldn't I shit on him?

5 minutes ago, Rayne said:

Oh I'm sorry Taz, did my words hurt your big boy feelings?

That neg rep hurt his "Internet Feelings" - Ghoul 

20 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Half the server thinks it's funny to target Nixon just because he has abused before. I was on the server and he's muting mic spammers and warning people to stop saying the word "negro" or they'll get kicked and people are calling admin abuse on him. Now I feel like half the time he's scared to even use his admin powers because you guys are just being idiots.

@Atari. Aren't you the same retard who slayed the entire server because his "computer froze and I pressed random buttons" which thought everyone to believe (and you probably did) you had a "/slay @all" bind?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I never had a slay all bind, and that wasnt me, I typicaly go with spawning in shit and switching up other cmds then slaying all.

13 minutes ago, fuzzyyywuzzyyy said:

TAKE NIXON DOWN

hope i dont get warning points this time Kappa 

I know you put the kappa, but you're retarded. You posted in the CD like an idiot, and got an infraction.

Here's the problem with Nixons abuse though... We shouldn't have to ask him to stop, he shouldn't be doing the things he's done in the first place.

As for the people trolling him, honestly it's going to become a MatthewGFX thing if people keep it up. It's the exact same thing where people try and harass him for using commands that he can, and should use. If you see people flaming him to the extent that it feels like harassment, take screenshots/tell @Albert Einstein (nixon) to feel free to take screen shots and report them. I'll gladly punish them because it's not acceptable either. There's a reason why his admin hasn't been revoked, we realize he's made mistakes (as many of our admins have at times) but if he can show he can handle it, nothing extreme has to happen.

18 minutes ago, Moose said:

I know you put the kappa, but you're retarded. You posted in the CD like an idiot, and got an infraction.

Here's the problem with Nixons abuse though... We shouldn't have to ask him to stop, he shouldn't be doing the things he's done in the first place.

As for the people trolling him, honestly it's going to become a MatthewGFX thing if people keep it up. It's the exact same thing where people try and harass him for using commands that he can, and should use. If you see people flaming him to the extent that it feels like harassment, take screenshots/tell @Albert Einstein (nixon) to feel free to take screen shots and report them. I'll gladly punish them because it's not acceptable either. There's a reason why his admin hasn't been revoked, we realize he's made mistakes (as many of our admins have at times) but if he can show he can handle it, nothing extreme has to happen.

not reading all that shit

never liked u 

shhhhh dont talk 

1 hour ago, Moose said:

yeah, I see him on JB alot and he is usually the only admin... and someones lr was ct joke day, The cts were just fucking up with the admin and nixon was afraid to make a move. He is not doing anything that bad most of the time.

holy shit stop flaming him Atari like you've done any better

(Nixon isn't my favorite paidman but better than MatthewGFX :vapenation)

13 minutes ago, Hei said:

Someone told me you were permabanned for the 6 ban rule.

1 hour ago, Hei said:

Did you not read the part where I said that I Was neither for or against him, I just want people to stop flaming him because people harass him way too much for simple things.

@Junzou

I was trying to make this more of a serious topic than anything. I'm not for him or against him, I just said that wanted to make a request of the harassment to stop.

Lol second chance, guy tried to say I turned on hot lava when I'm sittin here staring at the logs saying I pushed isobutton for isolation not Glass_button. Like idk if he abuses or not cause I've only been active recently but he's pretty dumb

3 hours ago, Junzou said:

Someone told me you were permabanned for the 6 ban rule.

it was only a joke for Dino & cheeky but they spread it sadly