Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fugner

sG 10th Anniversary Poker Tournament (Oct 22)

sG 10th Anniversary Poker Tournament Results

This was a tough one folks, but there can be only the chosen few to prevail...

004d35bd4d.png

5a3446f170.png

Current Prize Pool:

- Jason has authorized $200 from clan funds to be used for the prizes ($100 Amazon gift card goes to Grayson, $50 Amazon gift card goes to Sweetrock, and the $50 Steam gift card goes to Quayle)
- ChosenOne2000 has donated a steam game from his gift library for the 1st Pocket Aces Award. Congrats Krony! Krony, PM C12K so we can arrange a transfer. 

- Tacky has donated a CSGO skin Gut Knife | Factory New for the 2nd Pocket Aces Award. Congrats Ace! PM Tacky to arrange transfer of the knife skin

- Ordinarygamer has donated Shelter 2. Ollie, see Ordinarygamer for Shelter 2.

DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT attempt to renegotiate your prize or ask for a substitute. Any attempt to do so CAN result in forfeiting your prize.  

In, providing I'm still awake.

It's the girlfriends birthday, terrible anniversary date from you guys, selfish even!

Hoping I'll make it at least!

I'd like to donate a glitter bomb mail able to any US address. First person to lose a showdown with pocket kings.

10 minutes ago, ChosenOne2000 said:

Thanks! Only 7 people have registered. Just more prize money for me :-P

Upon hearing those odds my schedule has suddenly cleared up. Ahh fuck nevermind its at like 4 something pacific and I get outta work around 5 usually. Gotta make this events like an hour later to allow pacific people who work to get home haha

2 hours ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

WHEN IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER?!?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Assuming you're accepted into the clan already, like an hour beforehand is safe. If you aren't in sG House of Poker, I suggest joining ASAP. I know C12k checks it a decent amount the day of and presumably daily prior to.

There was a glitch in the system where the time defaulted to 7 EST instead of 7 CST. I had to create a new tournament with the correct time and I had to cancel the old one. Please register for the latest tournament in the queue. If everyone shows for check in, then this message is a moot point. 

13 minutes ago, ChosenOne2000 said:

There was a glitch in the system where the time defaulted to 7 EST instead of 7 CST. I had to create a new tournament with the correct time and I had to cancel the old one. Please register for the latest tournament in the queue. If everyone shows for check in, then this message is a moot point. 

I sent my app to join the sG tourny. Just letting ya know so that way I can be accepted if registrations ain't closed yet

4 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I sent my app to join the sG tourny. Just letting ya know so that way I can be accepted if registrations ain't closed yet

Accepted. Register for the tournament.