Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thunderbolt

HELP NEEDED- calling all alcoholics

Alright guys, here's the deal. My company is having a golf outing tomorrow. I have to work 9-12, then we start 18 holes at 1. I need to figure out how to inconspicuously smuggle a day's worth of booze into the course. I'm planning on buying a pint to start, but need a good way to mix and keep cold. I'll still be buying from the beer cart, but I'd like to have something better to keep me buzzed throughout. Suggestions?

Thinking about filling an aluminum water bottle and freezing overnight, could use better ideas.

21 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

Alright guys, here's the deal. My company is having a golf outing tomorrow. I have to work 9-12, then we start 18 holes at 1. I need to figure out how to inconspicuously smuggle a day's worth of booze into the course. I'm planning on buying a pint to start, but need a good way to mix and keep cold. I'll still be buying from the beer cart, but I'd like to have something better to keep me buzzed throughout. Suggestions?

Thinking about filling an aluminum water bottle and freezing overnight, could use better ideas.

bday-bucket-6.jpg

Smuggled about 8 of these little bottles (not these exactly, herp) in for a 4-hour booze cruise my senior year of college.  I threw them in my socks, there were actually cops patting people down.

If theres gonna be security checking bags then this idea is bad

But get a camping backpack me and a buddy snuck a good amount of booze into a car show. 

Or hell if you want just get a camelback and load that shit with beer you can tind them at any outdoors shop near you for 50-80.

I can go sneaky-beeky like, np. The bigger issue is keeping cold. I bought a pint of Jack and a quart igloo plastic thermos. Keeping the Jack in the freezer overnight and gonna mix some coke in in the morning, and add ice. I've got a pocket on my golf bag big enough to get it in, and I'll just keep it in the cart under a jacket while we play. Pair that with a nice Nicaraguan hand-rolled cigar from one of my customers, and I think I'll be just fineFeelsGoodMan

I can go sneaky-beeky like, np. The bigger issue is keeping cold. I bought a pint of Jack and a quart igloo plastic thermos. Keeping the Jack in the freezer overnight and gonna mix some coke in in the morning, and add ice. I've got a pocket on my golf bag big enough to get it in, and I'll just keep it in the cart under a jacket while we play. Pair that with a nice Nicaraguan hand-rolled cigar from one of my customers, and I think I'll be just fineFeelsGoodMan

If only you put this amount or commitment and effort into a CS:GO game. FeelsBadMan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

If only you put this amount or commitment and effort into a CS:GO game. FeelsBadMan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

RIP me

Sorry, man. CS:GO Is important and all, but this is booze we're talking about. 

37 minutes ago, EL_PATRON said:

Put a bottle of vodka in your underwear

Will this work if I leave the cap off for efficiency? Also what size bottle do you recommend? I'm thinking a half gallon ought to do the trick

Just drink it all beforehand and smuggle it in no problem, they won't even know.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Well you could take a cooler with you fille with normal drinks, and just have a bottle hidden somewhere inside the cooler with a "protein" drink you made at home. When someone asks what's inside you just say the nastiest shit that comes to your mind to make them want to avoid drinking it. EZ PZ

Get a bottle of coke, drink some then add rum or whiskey. Doesn't get more inconspicuous than that.

14 hours ago, EL_PATRON said:

Put a bottle of vodka in your underwear

he wants it to be cold.

well i good way to KEEP a bottle cold on the green is to bury it in a sand pit (preferably a shady one). the temp is always lower underground.

he wants it to be cold.

well i good way to KEEP a bottle cold on the green is to bury it in a sand pit (preferably a shady one). the temp is always lower underground.

So inconspicuous

Update: the cooler worked just fine, except for the fact that the liquor didn't last as long as I would've liked. To be fair, I did get thrown off a moving golf cart and do a barrel roll through some gravel and foliage, so maybe it lasted as long as it should have. Still golfed relatively well, and only let one club slip from my hands to fly 20+ yards in the air. Also won $50 cash as a door prize, so no complaints, other than being a little sore.