Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Groot

I'm getting Shitfaced

What up guys I am just posting this here to warn anyone that plays with me this weekend that I will getting completely drunk for the entire weekend because Friday is my 21st birthday and I got the whole weekend off from work. I have only been drunk a few times and cant remember how I act so please don't hold anything against me. As i am not liable for drunk me. drunk me may say or do things i wouldn't normally say/do. So as posting this its fair warning. sincerely Sober Groot 

8 hours ago, Groot said:

As i am not liable for drunk me.

Pretty sure thats not how that works bud.

"Drunk driving charge? Nah man, I was drunk, I'm not liable for running those two children over!"

Have fun trying to explain that to law enforcement. Or worse... Clamps...

On my 21st birthday my friends took me to a bar and gave me a stoplight which is a red, yellow, and green glass full of everclear. I don't remember anything after yellow.

41 minutes ago, Sith said:

Pretty sure thats not how that works bud.

"Drunk driving charge? Nah man, I was drunk, I'm not liable for running those two children over!"

Have fun trying to explain that to law enforcement. Or worse... Clamps...

Not everyone is responsible for their actions while drunk.

jakejosie.jpg

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

How will we be able to see you drunk if it's your 21st birthday. Surely you'll be out and about with your close friends

He sure will be. See you on JB Groot.

Ya well we are celebrating it on saturday but i may hang out on the servers on my actual birthday. And for the liable thing i said i aas tired when i posted it wat i should of said is i am sorry if i say or doing anything against u guys most of u know me well enough to know that i try my best to not hurt or pick fights

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

Don't piggy back off my has no friends joke you fuck.

First the OG TMS thread, then the Rust Drama thread (TMS V2.0)

Can we get a TMS V3.0 in chat pls