Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tofuninja12

Warden starting to speak in another language

If the warden starts to speak in another language can you take over warden?

In context.

Shifu is mumbling and we can't understand him.

he then starts to mumble louder and start to speak in another language.

i then decide to take over as warden given that shifu has given 2 wind fd's right as the round started.

I decide to take over warden because he is mumbling and speaking in a different language.

I tell the t's to move onto my bullet spray .

shifu kills all the t's and i get ct'd for baiting for 20 rounds .

Here are some rules:

From general rules

• English only on the microphone! Different languages are allowed in chat.

from Jb rules 

Section 1

sub section 3

sub section b

3. Rules for Counter Terrorists (Guards)

Orders must always be given in English and over voice chat (text commands are not valid).

I swear to god when I read the title I thought this was about Sweetrock. I think you probably should of gone to a SO or tried to talk down the situation first instead of just taking over as warden. But I do believe you were well within your rights. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but sG has a universal rule for all servers that voice chat must be in English only.

1 minute ago, Ian Kinsler said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but sG has a universal rule for all servers that voice chat must be in English only.

1 minute ago, MistaChang said:

sG global guidelines state that it is ENGLISH ONLY OVER MIC, and any language in the chat.

I went on teamspeak adn they said he was speaking english which he clearly was not, but i guess since its an SO vs a regular player its his way o i get banned so i took it to the fourms

31 minutes ago, Tofuninja12 said:

I went on teamspeak adn they said he was speaking english which he clearly was not, but i guess since its an SO vs a regular player its his way o i get banned so i took it to the fourms

Get proof record him..

1 minute ago, Swed said:

Wow, all of you fucks are discriminating against African Clicks.

Ain't nobody fuckin' with my clique.

2 hours ago, Iherdcows said:

All orders must be done in english. Whoever restricted you is a retard. are you still ct'd?

COUGH* COUGH* sG | @Leeroy [SO] COUGH* COUGH*

Excuse me @Tacky I was told to pick my prize and i started to do so. Shifu then told us to freeze. The cts started making fun of his accent then tofuninja told all T's to freeze on his bullet when shifu gave the clear orders to freeze. Lowki then ctd him for baiting.

3 hours ago, Beerman said:

I've told shifu he needs to stop being warden with his shit mic and constantly mumbling. Who ct'd you?

9 minutes ago, Tacky said:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yZOVKppDhT

3 hours ago, Iherdcows said:

All orders must be done in english. Whoever restricted you is a retard. are you still ct'd?

And here is after when i did exactly what shifu did and i was kick by none other than Leeroy 
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VyEksRH2pe

in context cows:

****I was warden**** 

i gave clear orders

i was then said once because leeroy was in the game " guys let me try to give orders like shifu... and i then mumbled my orders,

Then all the ct's were like no this is how he says it, and were all talking at once

I then said " actually this is how....  (i got really close to my mic like shifu does) And Mumbled one step out face cell freeze no detours or delays.

I was then kicked by leeroy for mic spam

Look I got multiple people that told me they understood his order just like any other order and you just thought well I did not understand it so no one else did I will take over.

That's all I got out of it. What I would do is not instantly jump on warden I would just ask him wtf he just said and if he mumbles like a retard again just go ahead and take over,

cause people also told me you were all speaking over him making fun of his accent which I would expect him to just react like usual and start mumbling in the background until you stop.

On 8/17/2016 at 7:20 PM, Tacky said:

I am just so surprised Leeroy did something like this. How could anyone see this coming.

On 8/3/2016 at 0:29 AM, JFK said:

Is this the same Leeroy that spent about thirty minutes or so begging asking me through Steam Chat how to open the secret helicopter passage on Dojo and then boasted about being able to open it shortly after on the server?

Based off of that and several other things,  I can't really say he's mature enough to handle SO. Not unless his character goes through a 180.

I Have No Idea @JFK

So the biggest issue here is that some people say it was clear, and some say it wasn't. Shifu does tend to mumble his orders. Someone should of forced him to repeat his orders. Sadly an admin should of intervened and failed to do so. Tofu you shouldn't of just taken over.

On 8/17/2016 at 9:52 PM, Shifu said:

@Revöker i do it on purpose u know that right ?

Let me make this clear. Since you've admitted to purposely mumbling orders, which is at a minimum trying to be an extreme killwhore, while also delaying rounds for no reason, if I catch you doing it I'm going to restrict you (most likely permanently (or at least a few hundred rounds), and cows or myself can remove it when we feel it's been long enough).

On 8/18/2016 at 5:01 AM, The Lowki said:

Look I got multiple people that told me they understood his order just like any other order and you just thought well I did not understand it so no one else did I will take over.

That's all I got out of it. What I would do is not instantly jump on warden I would just ask him wtf he just said and if he mumbles like a retard again just go ahead and take over,

cause people also told me you were all speaking over him making fun of his accent which I would expect him to just react like usual and start mumbling in the background until you stop.

You should know better. "cause people also told me you were all speaking over him...." We don't punish people on hearsay. Also, who is "you were all"? Did you punish them as well?

On 8/17/2016 at 10:01 AM, Tofuninja12 said:

i then decide to take over as warden given that shifu has given 2 wind fd's right as the round started.

Given that you're not an admin (I'm not saying that admins have free reign to take over, but if someone is ruining rounds and not trying to be a good warden, please help out...), don't ever do this. Even if someone is doing what shifu was doing, you're pretty much guaranteeing that some Ts will be freekilled trying to follow yours, or still follow the other persons' orders. It's best to bring it up to the person being warden that they are not speaking clearly, and if they continue try and get an admins attention. They will hopefully first tell them to speak more clearly and if it continues either a) Take over themselves; or b) Give it to someone (you in this case) to take over.