Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raaga

What was the FIRST Video game you played?

The first Video game I played when I was Golden Eye 007 on GameCube(I played this when I was like 5 or 6 years old). I played like almost everyday and I stop play Golden Eye when I was like 8 years old. I also still have the game :D

ridge racer on the nintendo - around '87 (europe got it a little later)

wheel of fortune on the commodore colt pc '88

I think my first game was either Pikmen or Super Monkey Ball on the GameCube, but Super Smash Bros was definitely one of my childhood favorites.

Probably Super Mario 64. But my favorite games from childhood were Croc 2, Spyro, Megaman 64, Ty, Jak, Ratchet and Clank

I had a gameboy a while back that I played pre-gamecube but I'd say the first game I played more than a half an hour of was Mario Kart: Double Dash.

Pokemon Crystal on GB ... i sucked at it and couldn't figure out how to beat the game so i quit 

21 minutes ago, krony said:

Superbomber man

Pretty sure Superbomber man was my first game for Super Famicom/SNES

SAME

My first and was tetris.. and then from there I played Ants on the PlayStation 1...  actually, I remember playing super Nintendo before ps1 and n64..  I was shit at the games..  and didnt understand what was going on...

My first was Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask on the N64, but I was to young to even really understand how to play the game, I just liked being able to screw around in game after watching my dad beat it.