Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

driz

Chicago Moves [COMPLETED]

The tourney is still being hosted in LA I think. Can someone correct me if im mistaken?

The upcoming tournament will be in la, everything else in Chicago. Hell the last csgo tournament was in Chicago... It's how we ended up with a server back there to begin with

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yay might actually be able to play rust soon.. Shame that you can't set the default port used on the dns to w/e we're using. But I guess it's fine to use the trackers too.. gj gj

Stats for Jailbreak, War3, and the other CS:GO servers won't be a problem since they are all on gameme, but the climb points aren't recorded on the website.

Therefore, will points/ranks be carried over to the new servers, or will we have a reset? If so, will points/ranks carry over from Climb 1 to Climb 2 and vice versa?

EDIT: Also, I'm glad to see this major change as a few of the servers have been experiencing unusually large amounts of choke/var, and I will now have really low ping. :)

2 hours ago, GSU said:

Stats for Jailbreak, War3, and the other CS:GO servers won't be a problem since they are all on gameme, but the climb points aren't recorded on the website.

Therefore, will points/ranks be carried over to the new servers, or will we have a reset? If so, will points/ranks carry over from Climb 1 to Climb 2 and vice versa?

EDIT: Also, I'm glad to see this major change as a few of the servers have been experiencing unusually large amounts of choke/var, and I will now have really low ping. :)

maybe

2 hours ago, GSU said:

The server's stats are saved in our database and both servers will use the same database that had been used for the current server.

2 minutes ago, Tristan. said:

The server's stats are saved in our database and both servers will use the same database that had been used for the current server.

Thanks for the clarification, looking forward to getting back on the Climb server.

19 minutes ago, RoseAmherst said:

So no more DDOSS :D

We'll be covered the exact same as we have currently.... Nothing will change.

That being said, we haven't been affected by a DDoS since moving to LA.

5 minutes ago, Moose said:

We'll be covered the exact same as we have currently.... Nothing will change.

That being said, we haven't been affected by a DDoS since moving to LA.

What happen to shoutbox anyways? I have been wonder

I'm like 20 minutes from where nothing is :lul: can't wait for steady 11 ping

EDIT: 900th post :P 

1 hour ago, RoseAmherst said:

So no more DDOSS :D

we get DDoSed daily (especially JB) it just doesnt affect us, nor has it since the move to LA (As moose said) nothing DDoS wise will change with this move

don't worry, climb is staying in cali and we may add another server in cali.. right now we have an issue with the quantity of admins to duplicate servers regionally.. and obviously our issue with finding admins is mostly due to you people sucking.

It won't be that bad, I live near montreal trying to connect to LA and my ping was still under 100, in most cases on CSGO you can't feel that much of a difference.

On 7/5/2016 at 0:17 AM, cookie eater said:

Lol ~5 hours for me :P

Well that's driving. You are much closer if you go by as the crow flies

tc5YNA7.png

Well not exactly as the crow flies... sorry we had to take a stop whereabouts I live. 

Also, even though that isn't my exact home dot, the final dot is our new DC if any of you want to visit our new servers. You might have to get past 4 security points though.

final game server moving tomorrow morning. SQL, TS3, and the Sites will move as soon as I have access to the new server for it. 

Dev servers will be up the following week.

Competition servers are available now (base csgo, SM, and MM)

if you are having issues, please let us know. 

@ctark is working on spray resolution

@Staff talk to eddy for access talk to ctark for ftp issues (assuming you can see the instance already)

if you are incapable of using favorites or typing a port, try using aliases

eg. 

alias war3 "connect war3.joinsg.net:27020"