Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thunderbolt

No sG Players in sG servers?

So I keep trying to meet new people and play on the clan's servers, but it genuinely seems like every time I check, most of the servers don't have a single clan member in them, and others may only have one or two. There's even less people in the teamspeak. I'm trying out CS:GO wc3 right now just to try something new and meet some rad dudes, but is there a better way to connect with actual community members? If any of you are interested in meeting an average dude with below average gaming skills, definitely hit me up for any number of games. I'm sure I'll make up for what I lack in gaming ability with humor and self-deprecation. If you don't believe me, you can ask @Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV, @SpartanSakaro, or @Velo. Speaking of which, you three need to be online when I'm online more. Let's play!

Join Teamspeak around 7 P.M. PST and you will see more players in it. Also, TTT:GO has probably 7 or 8 community members in it every night (again, around 7 P.M.)

I suggest trying out jailbreak, tttGO, aswell ZE if your interested in meeting our clan mates, most of the majority play at night, but during the mornings before noon, on jailbreak and zombie escape, there are usually a few CM's trying to populate their server they play on, aswell war3 you can meet many CM's but I rarely see any clan mates when I played execpt face and el patron.  Just pick a server at night,a nd play for a few hours, someone is sure to drop by!

A lot of sG members don't wear tags. There are also members that change there name every five mins. Just play the servers and hop on ts and you will meet people it doesn't just have to be sG members. 

Idk about tonight (tired af right now) but i'm normally up and on ts after 11pm, if you are looking for that late night crowd.

1 hour ago, iafunky said:

A lot of sG members don't wear tags. There are also members that change there name every five mins. Just play the servers and hop on ts and you will meet people it doesn't just have to be sG members. 

but how will that help his app????????

alot of sg members will hang out in teamspeak and right now members are playing a lot of dota and overwatch which is probably why you arn't seeing as many members as usual

Jailbreak usually has quite a few members on at any given time. You could also try out Garry's Mod, but we dont have as many members playing over here.

To be honest most of our regulars across all servers aren't sG members. Just find a server you enjoy playing and play it -- the friends will come naturally.

19 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

To be honest most of our regulars across all servers aren't sG members. Just find a server you enjoy playing and play it -- the friends will come naturally.

You'll find Rootbeer on Rust, AFK farming at 2am.

You'll also find him on Hearthstone. Same time

Thunderbolt called me today after where the fuck everyone was lmfao 

TTTGO and JB are usually a good time, filled with members. Yunki's said 7pm, but he's in Cali so that's 10pm for us. (Assuming he didn't correct for us). The bulk of members hang out in JB, TTT (either), and War3. I find that 6pm-2am nightly has the most members to play with. 

3 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

So I keep trying to meet new people and play on the clan's servers, but it genuinely seems like every time I check, most of the servers don't have a single clan member in them, and others may only have one or two. There's even less people in the teamspeak. I'm trying out CS:GO wc3 right now just to try something new and meet some rad dudes, but is there a better way to connect with actual community members? If any of you are interested in meeting an average dude with below average gaming skills, definitely hit me up for any number of games. I'm sure I'll make up for what I lack in gaming ability with humor and self-deprecation. If you don't believe me, you can ask @Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV, @SpartanSakaro, or @Velo. Speaking of which, you three need to be online when I'm online more. Let's play!

Give it some time. 

On 6/23/2016 at 7:31 AM, SpartanSakaro said:

I do play on the servers every now and then, but i don't live in the US so you will probably never see me unless i pull an all nighter.

Yeah, but remember how much fun we had last time that happened? Totally worth it.FeelsGoodMan

Drop by gmod ttt, it has some members that pop by throughout the day. As for csgo, there are a lot of members on jb, but its crowded and hard to draw a lot of attention,

On 6/22/2016 at 9:32 PM, Libreals420MistaChang said:

Also, on a side note.  There is no rush into joining sG, take your time man!

Like Libreals said, there's no rush into joining. Take your time with it and have fun while you're at it, and the time will fly by and a majority of members will know you.