Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wombo_Combo

See you all in 6 months

wombo_combo aka psilocybin 

it's happened... finally... after 500+ hours

I was perma banned after receiving my 6th ban by vegemite killer within a 6 month period

I can't appeal yet, gotta wait until December (6 months later...) and then they might not accept the ban appeal...

It feels bad... not being able to play on my favorite server is terrible. 

What will I waste my time on now...? OTHER JB SERVERS? (nooooo)

Atleast I have never mass freekilled or hacked or exploited or anything. saying racism mostly for stupid 30 minute bans, or spamming, or spraying a picture of an ass and not changing it or arguing with admins.

Hey one of those were for only 1 minute but I never appealed it so it counts right? 1 minute ban... for 1 month. No really. banned for 1 minute once. check it for yourself here. 

ill miss you all.

FeelsBadMan

You were an asshole on JB, you're just realizing now that even we have a limit on how much bullshit we can take from someone before we get them the fuck out.

Use these 6 months to do better. They usually don't (MatthewGTX, Rusko, Presto, ect). Maybe they'll let you return. 

Don't think that I was the deciding factor to get you permanently banned. The fact that you actually got yourself 6 30min+ bans within 6 months means that you're clearly not trying to comply with the server rules. In addition, you have quite a few 30min+ bans within the year. I also don't understand how you could just say "I only said racist things" and think that you don't deserve the ban. Racism itself is not only unacceptable because it is offensive and disrespectful, but also it is based on the fallacy: some humans are superior to others. This fallacy is what provokes conflict (aka war aka deaths). Have a nice 6 months wombo combo. 

7 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

You were an asshole on JB, you're just realizing now that even we have a limit on how much bullshit we can take from someone before we get them the fuck out.

But @Breeze^.^is still here though :/

The one minute ban doesn't count against you. You had (IIRC After counting) 8 bans in the last 6 months, one which was less than 30 minutes (1 minute), and another with the reason "stop lying" which still counted because you never appealed, but a stupid reason nonetheless. 

Anyways, you weren't an overall bad player, there are worse. But you clearly didn't try to keep the rules, and had to pay the price for it.

1 hour ago, Moose said:

The one minute ban doesn't count against you. You had (IIRC After counting) 8 bans in the last 6 months, one which was less than 30 minutes (1 minute), and another with the reason "stop lying" which still counted because you never appealed, but a stupid reason nonetheless. 

Anyways, you weren't an overall bad player, there are worse. But you clearly didn't try to keep the rules, and had to pay the price for it.

It's not a stupid reason because if I can remember correctly he was saying he had fd and was freekilled in admin chat when he clearly was not.........

10 hours ago, Wombo_Combo said:

I was perma banned after receiving my 6th ban by vegemite killer within a 6 month period

I can't appeal yet, gotta wait until December (6 months later...) and then they might not accept the ban appeal...

Maybe we will let you back in as a Christmas present but I don't want to get your hopes up because right now you need to be punished for being a bad bad boy. Since we can't do so physically we will do so virtually.

1 minute ago, centran said:

Maybe we will let you back in as a Christmas present but I don't want to get your hopes up because right now you need to be punished for being a bad bad boy. Since we can't do so physically we will do so virtually.

What about if he records himself getting beaten up?

There must be blood, so we know it's not just acting.

Also @The Lowki gotcha. I just meant the reason is dumb, and it could have been more clear for when we look at logs. Had it been like "Lying about having a FD to try and get respawned" or something more descriptive, it would have been clear that the ban was deserved. As the reason stands, I'd assume some admin just got over sensitive...

12 hours ago, Wombo_Combo said:

I am not being sarcastic.

I actually sincerely feel bad about being banned, believe me or not.

It took you a permenant ban to feel bad about getting banned? Do you see anything wrong with that reasoning?