Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gca

Look back to 9/11(controversial, if you don't like it stay out of it)

Heyo! So seeing talk about this recent attack in Orlando, Florida made me want to look back into the history of terrorist attacks in the U.S. I was amazed when I stumbled on to a treasure trove of articles an conspiracy theories with a lot of evidence of a government cover up of the 9/11 attack. Read the data, watch the videos, and tell your opinion.

This website has collected data and videos of government plans and deceptions of the attack on the pentagon-

http://www.globalresearch.ca/all-you-need-to-know-about-9-11-to-prove-it-was-an-inside-job/26517

This is the first of a series of videos going over the pentagon attack-

Here's some more facts on it-

http://www.hangthebankers.com/24-hard-facts-about-911-that-cannot-be-debunked/

Just to put a nail in the coffin, let me add on to this from my research. WTC 7, a building housing a government agency, was not hit by planes or shrapnel burned to the ground. This was a solid steel building, it's not gonna burn to the ground without some help there. Thermite was found on site as well as evidence of other explosives. The FBI immediately confiscated almost all videos of the crash immediately after it. Tell your opinions and other arguments down below, enhoy

lel the hate, its a debate forum i just wanted to throw something out there to debate it, doesn't the description of the forum say " If you can't keep a level head, this forum is not for you." Don't get super pissed at it geez.

25 minutes ago, gca said:

lel the hate, its a debate forum i just wanted to throw something out there to debate it, doesn't the description of the forum say " If you can't keep a level head, this forum is not for you." Don't get super pissed at it geez.

People aren't pissed, they're just thanking you for posting something funny for us all to laugh at.

2 hours ago, gca said:

Heyo! So seeing talk about this recent attack in Orlando, Florida made me want to look back into the history of terrorist attacks in the U.S. I was amazed when I stumbled on to a treasure trove of articles an conspiracy theories with a lot of evidence of a government cover up of the 9/11 attack. Read the data, watch the videos, and tell your opinion.

This website has collected data and videos of government plans and deceptions of the attack on the pentagon-

http://www.globalresearch.ca/all-you-need-to-know-about-9-11-to-prove-it-was-an-inside-job/26517

This is the first of a series of videos going over the pentagon attack-

Here's some more facts on it-

http://www.hangthebankers.com/24-hard-facts-about-911-that-cannot-be-debunked/

Just to put a nail in the coffin, let me add on to this from my research. WTC 7, a building housing a government agency, was not hit by planes or shrapnel burned to the ground. This was a solid steel building, it's not gonna burn to the ground without some help there. Thermite was found on site as well as evidence of other explosives. The FBI immediately confiscated almost all videos of the crash immediately after it. Tell your opinions and other arguments down below, enhoy

Hang the bankers dot com sounds like a REALLY reliable source of information, I'm sure this article is neutral, level headed, and unbiased. xd

This is what caused 9/11, two terrorist, one wearing a space combat uniform, and the other dressed up as a western cowboy, flew directly over their landing point and hit the twin towers.

press f to pay respects.

41 minutes ago, Shaymin said:

This is what caused 9/11, two terrorist, one wearing a space combat uniform, and the other dressed up as a western cowboy, flew directly over their landing point and hit the twin towers.

press f to pay respects.

You see everyone hating on him for making a stupid post

What do you do?

Add to the stupidity fire. 

4 hours ago, Clamps said:

wWdG9T5.gif

4 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

You see everyone hating on him for making a stupid post

What do you do?

Add to the stupidity fire. 

4 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

press f to pay respects.

Something is off with what happened to building WTC 7. Building 7 was down the block from the twin towers, but nothing hit it, nothing went on fire, but yet it collapsed exactly like the other two buildings. That's all im going to say

I live just 15 minutes outside of Manhattan, and I along with everybody I personally know will never forget the horror of 9/11. Even though I was only still in elementary school that day still gives me nightmares.

I still have friends who lost parents and family.

I have friends that have parents and family that are dropping dead left and right still to this day because they were police, ambulance, or firefight responders on 9/11 and are getting cancer from their exposure.

That night I was at my friends house, both of our families were together and my friends dad was a firefighter, we were all waiting for him to get back. Even though they did not have to, firefighters and departments from all over Long Island took their trucks and headed into the city to save lives.

When he got back at 3am, he walked into the house in his firefighter gear and he was completely covered in ashes, he was all white,  and he smelt like chaos, and dead people... I'll never forget it

I really don't like talking about 9/11