Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thunderbolt

An Asshole by the name of Thunderbolt

37 minutes ago, RistoPOWER said:

Stay away from that Ironic guy, he's creepy as hell man.

Oh so instead of the "Avoid the Crobat" we're going to go to "Avoid the Ironic"... SMOrcSMOrcSMOrc

10 hours ago, Libreals420MistaChang said:

This is why I don't show IRL friends sG servers anymore....

Welcome to the forums though, enjoy your stay with us!

Your IRL friends suck...literally suck. At least Thunderbolt is chill and tries to be funny.

52 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

Perfect. Does someone want to compile a list of everyone I should avoid? It seems like it might be a bit much to remember :lul:

@Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV <--- the list. Oh and that @Yunki weirdo.

16 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

Let's just say it was a long fuckin day after that. I might have to call Laquesha back to see if they have any products they can offer any re-hydrating products to be prepared for next time. Either that or I'll stick to beer, cuz that shit was intense.

nah dude, tinychat would have lost a lot if you were not drunk as shit.

2 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

Perfect. Does someone want to compile a list of everyone I should avoid? It seems like it might be a bit much to remember :lul:

Avoid these guys:

Ironic 

Crobat 

Rise (me. I'm retarded.)

Cody

Yunki 

Duex 

8 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

nah dude, tinychat would have lost a lot if you were not drunk as shit.

The one night Thunder was at my apartment for the weekend for some event on campus. That night, we went out to a couple parties. The next morning, I found him scrubbing my carpet in the living room, where he slept, because he puked everywhere. He threw my blanket to the side and said, "don't worry bro, i didnt get any puke on that, only on the carpet".

That blanket stayed in my closet until I took it out to take home for laundry. To my surprise, the carpet was not the only thing covered in puke

Yes

1/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Velo (+1)
Yes [SO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: 
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [SO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

ok

3/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Velo (+1)
Yes [SO/VET] + 2: Risto  (+2)
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: 
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [SO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

7 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

If they can't type with anything close to moderate grammar it's best to just leave them be. You'll know who I mean as soon as you see them.

1 hour ago, Sith said:

If they can't type with anything close to moderate grammar it's best to just leave them be. You'll know who I mean as soon as you see them.

My primary method for sorting out actual humans capable of intellectual interaction and everyone else. #AllHailTheOxfordComma

6 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

The one night Thunder was at my apartment for the weekend for some event on campus. That night, we went out to a couple parties. The next morning, I found him scrubbing my carpet in the living room, where he slept, because he puked everywhere. He threw my blanket to the side and said, "don't worry bro, i didnt get any puke on that, only on the carpet".

That blanket stayed in my closet until I took it out to take home for laundry. To my surprise, the carpet was not the only thing covered in puke

Fuckin RIP in peace bro. I love the fact that the blanket didn't get discovered for about 6 weeks even more than the rest of this story.