Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheWaffler

Great job to the staff!

I just wanted to thank the staff for the awesome job they did with the new recruiting reform. I definitely think this is an awesome update to the recruiting process. Just wanted to thank the staff in this post for all they've done!

8 minutes ago, Ironic said:

The dankest!

Hem hemm... I'm the meme lord, first born son of the Gnome Child. Clearly I'm dankest. But the staff are still awesome though.

7 minutes ago, Velo said:

trying to figure out what the ass kissing is for

I just anted to thank the staff for their hard work and say that I really liked what they did with the recruitment process.

41 minutes ago, TheWaffler said:

I just wanted to thank the staff for the awesome job they did with the new recruiting reform. I definitely think this is an awesome update to the recruiting process. Just wanted to thank the staff in this post for all they've done!

I am guessing you are going to apply ;^)

59c48ec0413aa0d453afbdfda827d02a.png

Im just joking, but yeah it is pretty cool that there is a new automated system.

I don't think it's ass kissing to show some staff appreciation. Over doing it a bit though, Waffler, don't you think? You can reply in the actual thread.

3 hours ago, TheWaffler said:

I just wanted to thank the staff for their hard work and say that I really liked what they did with the recruitment process.

cmon dude you should know that staff votes aren't +3 anymore!!

if you wanted some extra votes from staff, you don't thank them you tell them what an awful job they did.

hehe xd

8 hours ago, MisterTurkes said:

ayyyy lets hope this 30th change to recruitment is finally the one! Kappa 

573de66103f52_onionsan500x500.png.24c6d0

I think we need a staff appreciation day. A day where all staff get one pizza from the sg funds.

47 minutes ago, Moose said:

I think we need a staff appreciation day. A day where all staff get one pizza from the sg funds.

81a64840ba8a0dde0b9ed7bf5ffc2b4b.jpg

that will be 12.99 USD 

2 hours ago, Moose said:

this should be everyday

im hungry