Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tazmanianxdude

Civil war

I liked it a lot personally. I thought the guy playing Spiderman played the character way better than Andrew Garfield, who is supposed to be in high school but looks like he could be a father. Overall I thought the entire movie was enjoyable, as someone who watched the tv show Revenge it was cool to see Emily Vancamp actually doing something else. I'm kind of iffy about the ending though; I didn't hate it but it left something to be desired.

1 hour ago, tazmanianxdude said:

So what are your thoughts on the new civil war movie? I though it was amazing except for the fact of spidermans bitch voice it's so annoying. :)

You realize that thats how old spiderman is supposed to be? 

3 minutes ago, HornyCat said:

That 15 minute fight in the airport was one of the dopest superhero fights i've seen in a while

It was certainly a long fight I do have to agree with you on that. The movie was worth watching.

4 hours ago, shikaku158 said:

You realize that thats how old spiderman is supposed to be? 

Yeah I do but idk I guess I was so used to his voice being a lot different from his other 2 actors who played spiderman before.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

(Remeber to copy and paste this boys)

Overall, I felt the movie was pretty awesome! I enjoyed the young Spider-Man. The ending was pretty crazy to! Does anyone know what movie is gonna continue the story? I was thinking maybe the next Avengers, but that's like 2 years away.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

@Ironic  Well the ending of the movie is looming towards the Secret Avengers since Cap got everyone out of the prison. As for the post credit scenes both are looming towards the Black Panther movie and the new Spider - man movie.

Just know this story is most likely going to continue in Black Panther and a bit in Spider-man

Keep in mind Doctor Strange comes out later this year as well.

They are leading up to the infinity wars.

Spiderman is going to be dope as fuck, i was looking forward to seeing how he played spiderman in his like 30 minute part of the movie and i loved it, IMO he will be the best spiderman so far. He's the right age and acts like he does in the comics

marvel1.jpg

fuck you @tazmanianxdude

in b4 this movie :

background.jpgspider-man-deadpool-1-interior-590x900.j

Spiderman & Deadpool is pretty good, its one of the many comic series I'm reading currently

SPOILERS

I watched it last night. There were some things I liked, and some things I disliked about the movie. Among the things I liked is that it focused on the issue of collateral damage, which is an often overlooked detail in superhero fantasy, and I liked how that issue was used to further develop each hero's character. Character development has been one of Marvel's strong-suits, in my opinion. I also liked that more heroes were brought into the fray, but I was disappointed with how they were shoe-horned in without much explanation. I mean, the scene where Stark recruits Spiderman for the battle is OKAY, but still falls short and feels shoe-horned. Much of the choreography and visual effects were excellent, but some were just atrocious like the sequence where Black Panther, Iron Man, and Captain America chase Bucky through a highway tunnel and all I was thinking is that the movements looked all wrong and that scene was probably rushed.

All in all, decent movie which does its job of helping to set up the next Avenger's movie.

SPOILERS

I'm waiting to see if they're gonna integrate the Illuminati, now that they're bringing in Doctor Strange. Might play a part in Infinity Wars, maybe not. I liked Spider-Man but I found the bedroom scene with Stark a bit more over-the-top forced awkwardness that I would've liked.

I love all the lampshading they covered. how talkative Spider-Man is as a character, absurd physics of caps shield, hot aunt may etc.

I'm not sure if you all caught on to it but Wakanda is vastly superior tech wise. I noticed they hinted at it too subtly with a flexible vibranium suit and panther following iron man in a jet without being noticed.

Ant man was hilarious and revealed giantman perfect (though I did fear he'd get a toned down goliath treatment but that went to war machine with friendly fire)

Spider-Man was great. Finally a young teenager smart ass. And he was able to go toe to toe with everybody in the battle. The star wars line was stupid. Hopefully in infinity wars stark will give him the iron spider suit.

13 hours ago, tazmanianxdude said:

So what are your thoughts on the new civil war movie? I though it was amazing except for the fact of spidermans bitch voice it's so annoying. :)

the voice of spiderman was great, Im happy that they added him a kid voice. (atleast on my language)  but there's so many things that were missing on that movie Like characters.

don't get me wrong, I liked the movie and we all were hyped for this but i didn't like the plot.

so my opinion on this movie is abstain, not good not bad.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Fight at the end was a neat twist, from the trailor I assumed that Ironman would be the "good" party but he almost turned full darkside for a minute there.

I saw a pic on reddit a few months back that I had in the back of my mind while watching it:

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_scale,h_1253,w_1600/t_mp_quality/p5wijbuyeawaq9cc6rxa/here-s-how-marvel-might-change-the-ending-of-the-cinematic-civil-war-888655.jpg

and after watching the movie I just had to read up on what actually happens in the comics. IMO the comics storyline has so much more depth and dark twists, and then more twists after those. Definitely a good read.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Fight at the end was a neat twist, from the trailor I assumed that Ironman would be the "good" party but he almost turned full darkside for a minute there.

I saw a pic on reddit a few months back that I had in the back of my mind while watching it:

here-s-how-marvel-might-change-the-ending-of-the-cinematic-civil-war-888655.jpg

and after watching the movie I just had to read up on what actually happens in the comics. IMO the comics storyline has so much more depth and dark twists, and then more twists after those. Definitely a good read.

Iron man was way too much of a dick in the comics. He recruited super villains to join his side. Wouldn't have a fit well

It would have been crazy to see an evil thor clone though

DO YOU THINK YOU COULD ADD THAT ITS THE NEW FUCKING MOVIE IN THE TOPIC HEADER?!?! 

much spoils much wow

Lol did you think this was about he American Civil war?

18 hours ago, yorkenvy said:

this movie was fucking awesome

I agree. It was one of the best non-comedic (Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Deadpool) superhero movies in a while.

3 hours ago, thorgot said:

I agree. It was one of the best non-comedic (Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Deadpool) superhero movies in a while.

for sure, but even with the comedic elements of when ant-man and spidey came into the mix the humor didnt feel too forced or anything, it had the entire theater cracking up.

one of my all time favorites