Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nau

nau's app [COMMUNITY VOTE] [DENIED]

No.  This app doesn't even feel serious at all. Almost feel like this is another attempt at trolling the community, because this is clearly dividing those who are in your group and those who hate you.  There is even a part of the community that just wants to vote you in to piss off the people who don't want you in (enemy of an enemy is my friend?).  That and the fact that i'm getting asked to vote yes on you for the Lol'z is pretty fucking sad.  I'm really confused on who you actually are too, you seem bipolar.  This is how i feel like you went.  

(before memb) kinda toxic → (sGr) not bad → (sG) half decent → (SO) Pretty decent → (sG) toxic AF → (JP'd) Toxic and Salty AF → (since then) not completely Toxic

It felt like you got tired of the community and completely gave up on it, started trolling and being toxic all over the place.  It was pretty sad because i respected you as an SO.  Then any time i had to slay you and gave you reason you just had to say "what a shitty fucking Paidmin" "doesn't even understand the rules".  Then I would get spammed to control you in admin chat because of how mean and targeting towards others you were, because if one person did something to you, you would have to trash talk them for the next 5 mins.

17/50

Yes [Community] + 1: KiLLeR, Ollie, Rune, Renegade, Saucy, Jodas, Tacky, TCUfrogs, Tyrone [+9]
Yes [SO/VET] + 2: Ted, Howard, patron, Avery, Nothing_but_fail [+8]
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3:  Bulldog, Pike, Eddy, Kordles, fontaine, Fugner, Tristan, Bite [+24]
Abstain: driz, Jeff, Risto, Revö, 
No [Community] - 1: Dakka, OrdinaryGamer, NARWHALS, YORK ,vex, Musicfreak[-6]
No [SO/VET] - 2: Princess (-2)
No [Staff/LEG] - 3: Clamps, Mimic, Face, Moose, Gerald, Junzou [-18]

sG | Zed: Ayo gary
sG | Zed is nu Afwezig.
sG | Gary the Snail: yo man
sG | Zed is nu Online.
sG | Zed: Would you like to do america a solid?
sG | Zed is nu Online.
sG | Gary the Snail: by doing what haha
sG | Zed: http://www.joinsg.net/forums/topic/71040-naus-app-community-vote/?page=2

sG | Zed: Vote ye
sG | Zed: #NAU2016

18/50

Yes [Community] + 1: KiLLeR, Ollie, Rune, Renegade, Saucy, Jodas, Tacky, TCUfrogs, Tyrone, Gary [+10]
Yes [SO/VET] + 2: Ted, Howard, patron, Avery, Nothing_but_fail [+10]
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3:  Bulldog, Pike, Eddy, Kordles, fontaine, Fugner, Tristan, Bite [+24]

idk man. You've kinda been bullying me on teamspeak but ill vote yes but if i hear anything or someone say anything about u im gonna vote no.

19/50

Yes [Community] + 1: KiLLeR, Ollie, Rune, Renegade, Saucy, Jodas, Tacky, TCUfrogs, Tyrone, Gary, Dreamhack (+11)
Yes [SO/VET] + 2: Ted, Howard, patron, Avery, Nothing_but_fail [+10]

Griefed a lot of people in war3 :(

17/50

Yes [Community] + 1: KiLLeR, Ollie, Rune, Renegade, Saucy, Jodas, Tacky, TCUfrogs, Tyrone, Gary, Dreamhack (+11)
Yes [SO/VET] + 2: Ted, Howard, patron, Avery, Nothing_but_fail (+10)
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3:  Bulldog, Pike, Eddy, Kordles, fontaine, Fugner, Tristan, Bite (+24)
No [Community] - 1: Dakka, OrdinaryGamer, NARWHALS, YORK ,vex, Musicfreak (-6)
No [SO/VET] - 2: Princess, xmen (-4)
No [Staff/LEG] - 3: Clamps, Mimic, Face, Moose, Gerald, Junzou (-18)

18/50

Yes [Community] + 1: KiLLeR, Ollie, Rune, Renegade, Saucy, Jodas, Tacky, TCUfrogs, Tyrone, Gary, Dreamhack, Minjoo (+12)
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3:  Bulldog, Pike, Eddy, Kordles, fontaine, Fugner, Tristan, Bite (+24)
No [SO/VET] - 2: Princess, xmen (-4)
No [Staff/LEG] - 3: Clamps, Mimic, Face, Moose, Gerald, Junzou (-18)

Look's like we got our April Fool's joke a little late this year

*EDIT: So I just got yelled at by Nau's triggered soccer mom posse for voting no. Apparently Avery found it appropriate to defend Nau's thread and go around TS and hound people down who voted no and demanded an explanation. After an explanation, I received a flamefest of how my reason is retarded and how I'm just part of a circlejerk with Junzou. I don't even know Junzou like that, and honestly, I'm not even a fan of him but that's not really relevant. The whole thing was pretty cringey and uncalled for. If that's your way of trying to change people's votes, by taking no's personally and using your buddies to bully people in to a yes, you're not helping your case at all. What once was a swayable 'no' vote from me, that could've turned to a yes, just reinforced to an adamant no.

The fact that this app created so much controversy in the clan just speaks for itself.*

No.

16/50

Yes [Community] + 1: KiLLeR, Ollie, Rune, Renegade, Saucy, Jodas, Tacky, TCUfrogs, Tyrone, Gary, Dreamhack, Minjoo (+12)
No [SO/VET] - 2: Princess, xmen, Sith (-6)
No [Staff/LEG] - 3: Clamps, Mimic, Face, Moose, Gerald, Junzou (-18

If you can give a simple answer to why you want to be back in the clan I can easily change my worthless 2 point vote.

14/50

Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Ted, Howard, patron, Avery, Nothing_but_fail (+10)
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3:  Bulldog, Pike, Eddy, Kordles, fontaine, Fugner, Tristan, Bite (+24)
No [sO/VET] - 2: Princess, xmen beerman sith (-8)
No [staff/LEG] - 3: Clamps, Mimic, Face, Moose, Gerald, Junzou (-18)

Also I love zed's campaigning for yes votes on his behalf.

15/50

Yes [Community] + 1: KiLLeR, Ollie, Rune, Renegade, Saucy, Jodas, Tacky, TCUfrogs, Tyrone, Gary, Dreamhack, Minjoo, Leeroy (+13)
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3:  Bulldog, Pike, Eddy, Kordles, fontaine, Fugner, Tristan, Bite (+24)
No [sO/VET] - 2: Princess, xmen beerman sith (-8)

Remember when all you used to do was shit-talk me? Cause I still do

13/50

Yes [Community] + 1: KiLLeR, Ollie, Rune, Renegade, Saucy, Jodas, Tacky, TCUfrogs, Tyrone, Gary, Dreamhack, Minjoo, Leeroy (+13)
No [sO/VET] - 2: Princess, xmen beerman sith, Scrub (-10)

Good guy

15/50

Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Ted, Howard, patron, Avery, Nothing_but_fail, PeeWee (+12)

11.gif 

15/50

Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Ted, Howard, patron, Avery, Nothing_but_fail, PeeWee (+12)
Abstain: driz, Jeff, Risto, Revö, Yunki

15/50

Abstain: driz, Jeff, Risto, Revö, Yunki, Darren

who the fuck are any of these people voting? Did they even know Naufrauge?

15/50

Yes [Community] + 1: KiLLeR, Ollie, Rune, Renegade, Saucy, Jodas, Tacky, TCUfrogs, Tyrone, Gary, Dreamhack, Minjoo, Leeroy (+13)
Abstain: driz, Jeff, Risto, Revö, Yunki, Darren, MisterTurkes

12 hours ago, Junzou said:

The sad thing is nau, you might actually get get in.  Not because people like you, or think you've changed, but because some people know how much I don't like you, and they're going to let you represent us just to get a dig in at me.

21 minutes ago, MisterTurkes said:

who the fuck are any of these people voting? Did they even know Naufrauge?

People who want to fuck with me (Zed, Howard) are messaging everyone they can to vote yes on him to counter-act everyone that will vote no.  

3 hours ago, DieuwerH said:

sG | Zed: Ayo gary
sG | Zed is nu Afwezig.
sG | Gary the Snail: yo man
sG | Zed is nu Online.
sG | Zed: Would you like to do america a solid?
sG | Zed is nu Online.
sG | Gary the Snail: by doing what haha
sG | Zed: http://www.joinsg.net/forums/topic/71040-naus-app-community-vote/?page=2

sG | Zed: Vote ye
sG | Zed: #NAU2016

7 hours ago, Renegade said:

The amount of salt generated in this thread is enough to season Junzou's mac and cheese for years to come.

I find it hard to believe that in nearly a years time you completely changed and found our lord and savior Adolf Hitler but I enjoy the top keks this will provide.

sG | Howard Dean [OG|PZH]: http://www.joinsg.net/forums/topic/71040-naus-app-community-vote/?page=2
sG | Howard Dean [OG|PZH]: goonsquad
sG | Howard Dean [OG|PZH]: is calling
sG | Howard Dean [OG|PZH] is now Offline.

16/50

Yes [Community] + 1: KiLLeR, Ollie, Rune, Renegade, Saucy, Jodas, Tacky, TCUfrogs, Tyrone, Gary, Dreamhack, Minjoo, Leeroy, Water.exe (+14)
No [Community] - 1: Dakka, OrdinaryGamer, NARWHALS, YORK ,vex, Musicfreak, (-6)

18/50

Yes [Community] + 1: KiLLeR, Ollie, Rune, Renegade, Saucy, Jodas, Tacky, TCUfrogs, Tyrone, Gary, Dreamhack, Minjoo, Leeroy, Water.exe (+14)
Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Ted, Howard, patron, Avery, Nothing_but_fail, PeeWee, Attg (+14)
No [Community] - 1: Dakka, OrdinaryGamer, NARWHALS, YORK ,vex, Musicfreak, (-6)

It's not often that i get to vote no on an ex sG member but congrats kiddo, you really deserve this one.Also before i go back into my no voting dungeon, i find it funny that we are still doing this dumb shit of "vote yes cause yes" or "vote yes cause he sucky sucky real good" i might just come back out of retirement.

17/50

Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Ted, Howard, patron, Avery, Nothing_but_fail, PeeWee, Attg (+14)
No [Community] - 1: Dakka, OrdinaryGamer, NARWHALS, YORK ,vex, Musicfreak,Sakaro (-7)

abs 

17/50

Abstain: driz, Jeff, Risto, Revö, Yunki, Darren, MisterTurkes, Eeiu
No [Community] - 1: Dakka, OrdinaryGamer, NARWHALS, YORK ,vex, Musicfreak, Sakaro (-7)

Holy shit, a lot happened during the week I was gone. Is it too late to make popcorn?

16/50

No [Community] - 1: Dakka, OrdinaryGamer, NARWHALS, YORK ,vex, Musicfreak, Sakaro, Mofl (-8)

Only person to ever post an admin abuse report against me, don't shit out admins in chat and you won't get kicked.

13/50

No [Community] - 1: Dakka, OrdinaryGamer, NARWHALS, YORK ,vex, Musicfreak, Sakaro, Mofl (-8)
No [staff/LEG] - 3: Clamps, Mimic, Face, Moose, Gerald, Junzou, Zach (-21)

Yes Howard did send me a message so I can contribute to the "pour salt on Junzou" contest (Love you Howard, but I can't do it). So all fuckery and shenanigans aside, here is my truthful opinion:

I've played with Nau when he was a member and he is not a bad player by any means (skill-wise) but his attitude and lack of contrition for some of the things he's done rubs me the wrong way. During some matches, he would get angry at some players for not pulling their weight. There are people who are serious about winning and get angry about losing, which is understandable, but they never talk shit about their teammates. Of the times I've played with him, he does the type of shit talking where it's borderline not joking. You can actually feel, that what he is saying, he means it and not in a good way. I've consistently witness him just all around being a dick to people.

Another aspect which really bothers me is he thinks he is infallible some times. This relates more to how he has handled things with staff in general. He could be flat out wrong about something, and his core being would refuse it. Like dude, just admit you were wrong and move on, it's a really fucking good quality to have as a person.

I'm going to have to vote no as of this moment

11/50

No [sO/VET] - 2: Hornycat, Princess, xmen , beerman, sith, Scrub (-12)

Nope

10/50

No [Community] - 1: Dakka, OrdinaryGamer, NARWHALS, YORK ,vex, Musicfreak, Sakaro, Mofl, Ghøst (-9)

Yes

11/50

Yes [Community] + 1: KiLLeR, Ollie, Rune, Renegade, Saucy, Jodas, Tacky, TCUfrogs, Tyrone, Gary, Dreamhack, Minjoo, Leeroy, Water.exe, sean (+15)
No [Community] - 1: Dakka, OrdinaryGamer, NARWHALS, YORK ,vex, Musicfreak, Sakaro, Mofl, Ghøst (-9)

I never enjoyed his presence on TS or the servers. No.

10/50

Yes [Community] + 1: KiLLeR, Ollie, Rune, Renegade, Saucy, Jodas, Tacky, TCUfrogs, Tyrone, Gary, Dreamhack, Minjoo, Leeroy, Water.exe, Sean (+15)
No [Community] - 1: Dakka, OrdinaryGamer, NARWHALS, YORK ,vex, Musicfreak, Sakaro, Mofl, Ghøst, Coldfuse (-10)

Months of being an ass has come back to bite you in it, no.

9/50

Yes [Community] + 1: KiLLeR, Ollie, Rune, Renegade, Saucy, Jodas, Tacky, TCUfrogs, Tyrone, Gary, Dreamhack, Minjoo, Leeroy, Water.exe, sean (+15)
No [Community] - 1: Dakka, OrdinaryGamer, NARWHALS, YORK ,vex, Musicfreak, Sakaro, Mofl, Ghøst, Coldfuse, Cubix (-11)