Sign in to follow this  
Papyrus

Favorite starting classes?

Hey i'm kinda new to war 3 and I don't have many classes unlocked and I was wondering if you had any suggestions to which classes are good and which classes I should avoid =]

I haven't played much WC3, but I love the Succubus Hunter class. It's not a hard class to reach as well.

Try every class, that's what I did.

Wanna go fast and jump around....play Undead Scourge. Wanna teleport, be fairly invis and bash people.... play Human Alliance(Best race of all time). Wanna be gay, evade shots and root people.. well then Night Elf is for you. Wanna be slow and useless like Ghoul.... play Orc. 

Other than the starting races, anything with speed/dmg/resist/lowgrav can be pretty "fun".

Ez pz.

There is no reason to changerace off of human alliance. After least 10k levels after 8+ years of resets, I'm still sticking to #2 on the changerace list since it's constantly stayed the most well-balanced race in the game.

Other than the default races I would recommend playing rpg race, its got long jump and life leech which imo is the best 2 skills a race could have other than a re spawn.

I agree with Rootbeer. I was huge into WCS back in '08ish and HA is the race that has seemed to remain mostly level throughout all the years. But I also like Orc which @Matty apparently dislikes so take my advice with a grain of salt. :)

@Bulldog Its not that I dislike Orc, I just feel it can be pretty underwhelming compared to the other starting races. I mean who doesn't love getting multiple kills with the crit nade!

Undead Scourge with LJ and the Awp is pretty unreal.

Edited by Matty

Dont play night elf, never

When you reach 600 levels, you unlock shadow lurker, very fun race (even tho i suck with it)

My favorite starter race is probably undead, the explosion is very effective for someone who dies all the time (not me ha-ha)

2 minutes ago, EL_PATRON said:

Dont play night elf, never

When you reach 600 levels, you unlock shadow lurker, very fun race (even tho i suck with it)

My favorite starter race is probably undead, the explosion is very effective for someone who dies all the time (not me ha-ha)

Your 14,567 deaths says otherwise, big newb!

My 2 favorite early races were Keeper of the Grove (200? 400?) and Archimonde (800? New players might not consider that early though).

I also really liked Orcish Chieftain when I got to it on the list. Molecule (300? 500? idk level requirements lol) is also one of my most played races.

I think I really liked the mid-tier level races (200-1500) more than anything else when I got into War3.

I'm pretty new to WC3 aswell,i've maxed out all of the starter classes and in my opinion undead scourge is da best.

Edited by ex0

Wow, all the Nelf hate on this thread lol.

Generally the starter races come down to preference, but NE is the strongest right now with Orc close behind, then Undead and Human.  My all time favorite races on the server are Nelf, Elemental, Kil' Jaeden, and Naix. Elemental is a lower level race that's really well rounded and I highly recommend playing it.