Sign in to follow this  
Dakka

Rust Graveyard

Lost something valuable? Die in a horrific way? Put it down so your loss will be remembered.

I lost ~200 high grade metal, a rifle, and 26 bullets to a bear that flew into my face.

Some asshole bear killed me in my sleep inside my house. Lost my gun and always materials... but for some reason that fucking bear ignored the 3 other people in my house

2 hours ago, .Karma. said:

I haven't lost a thing.

karma tried to kill me with full gear and an ak while i was naked with a bow.

I killed karma.

then val showed up

17 minutes ago, Duex said:

karma tried to kill me with full gear and an ak while i was naked with a bow.

I killed karma.

then val showed up

ty

gettem howie! 

Both times I died were from people with guns. The first time I had literally nothing but a pick axe, and karma gunned me down.

The second time I rekt count in an epic bow battle, and then got gunned down.

Make it harder to get guns :(

gettem howie! 

Both times I died were from people with guns. The first time I had literally nothing but a pick axe, and karma gunned me down.

The second time I rekt count in an epic bow battle, and then got gunned down.

Make it harder to get guns

I'm not sure if people are actually making bullets or if it is just because of the lack of people that looting guns and bullets isn't hard. People just shoot on sight because almost everyone will have a gun and even if someone is naked they can just pull it out at a moments notice and gun you down. I would avoid karma as she has a group of around 4 that they are in battle with. So I can understand why you got immediately gunned down.

I just wish people would stop messing up my clubhouse! It's not like I am storing crazy loot in there. I just want to finish the damn thing but every time I go on I have to rebuild parts and have to start gathering with a stupid rock. There isn't much stone around there for me to build tools you jack asses so stop stealing mine.

I guess now that we have a map I can just go somewhere else, leave it open so people don't have up break it open in hopes of loot, and then come back every once in awhile so it doesn't fall apart but I know you fuckers will mess with it. Especially now that I wrote this! Lol. Oh well. Time to move on

6 minutes ago, centran said:

I'm not sure if people are actually making bullets or if it is just because of the lack of people that looting guns and bullets isn't hard. People just shoot on sight because almost everyone will have a gun and even if someone is naked they can just pull it out at a moments notice and gun you down. I would avoid karma as she has a group of around 4 that they are in battle with. So I can understand why you got immediately gunned down.

I just wish people would stop messing up my clubhouse! It's not like I am storing crazy loot in there. I just want to finish the damn thing but every time I go on I have to rebuild parts and have to start gathering with a stupid rock. There isn't much stone around there for me to build tools you jack asses so stop stealing mine.

I guess now that we have a map I can just go somewhere else, leave it open so people don't have up break it open in hopes of loot, and then come back every once in awhile so it doesn't fall apart but I know you fuckers will mess with it. Especially now that I wrote this! Lol. Oh well. Time to move on

guns and ammo arent hard the only thing is it takes awhile to get mats for the gun itself but if you need stuff i have alot of shit.

16k sulphar,23k metal frags,550 high quality metal :P.

35 minutes ago, Valamarl said:

guns and ammo arent hard the only thing is it takes awhile to get mats for the gun itself but if you need stuff i have alot of shit.

16k sulphar,23k metal frags,550 high quality metal :P.

I kinda wish it was harder to get tho.. at least until there's more people. That way it's not everyone you run into has one... The servers a few days old and most people are running around fully equipped with pretty strong bases. It's a real turn off to new players imo... Oh well, can't wait until the server wipe.

1 hour ago, Moose said:

I kinda wish it was harder to get tho.. at least until there's more people. That way it's not everyone you run into has one... The servers a few days old and most people are running around fully equipped with pretty strong bases. It's a real turn off to new players imo... Oh well, can't wait until the server wipe.

its all about day 1 hardcore grind

Got killed by a guy at satellite. Had my minimap with locations of all my stashes filled with weapons and materials. rip

Also when my house got looted and someone killed me while dc'd, then walled in my front door on the inside so i couldn't get back in

Edited by Velo

2 hours ago, Moose said:

I do agree that bolts and AKs being airdropped in the first few hours of the game was pretty annoying -- whoever got the first crate likely got the next few ones. After that first day of just 3 friends chopping shit down and setting up camp though, our base was raid-proof, barring anyone getting lucky enough to find c4. I find the game is a lot more fun if you're teamed up with someone since making shit goes by so much faster; it's the reason val's group has so much shit since they have 6'ish members actively doing things.

40 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

I do agree that bolts and AKs being airdropped in the first few hours of the game was pretty annoying -- whoever got the first crate likely got the next few ones. After that first day of just 3 friends chopping shit down and setting up camp though, our base was raid-proof, barring anyone getting lucky enough to find c4. I find the game is a lot more fun if you're teamed up with someone since making shit goes by so much faster; it's the reason val's group has so much shit since they have 6'ish members actively doing things.

When I got my ak among other guns, I never tried to shoot at anyone when obtaining crates. Just hide in the bushes, run out when it landed, get the goods then people would shoot at me or i'd hear footsteps and i'd just sit in a nice big bush for a couple minutes to avoid confrontation.

5 hours ago, Valamarl said:

but if you need stuff i have alot of shit.

Why should I trust you when you and your friends destroy my poor clubhouse when I am just standing around AFK while I was ssh'd into the server maintaining shit you are playing on :(

I'll just  walk up to your base while you guys giggle inside saying... "i think he will step on the landmine." "come on step on it." "damn he didn't set it off. oh well!" BAM! AAAHHH! AAAHHHH AHHHHH! smack smack smack. "Hey guys he was carrying a starter rock, 570 wood, 23 stone, and a stone hatchet.... SCORE!"

18 minutes ago, ZachPL said:

Yeah, IMO airdrops shouldn't drop the first few ingame days or at least shouldn't have good items.

Maybe it's something we could look into for future clean starts? I'm sure there's got to be values somewhere with % drop rates of crates and what's in them....

Maybe it's something we could look into for future clean starts? I'm sure there's got to be values somewhere with % drop rates of crates and what's in them....

Can certainly change the frequency. Not sure about items.

Just started building today. Within 2 hours, my door was blown open and my base pillaged. They were even nice enough to wait until I came back to the base:)

39 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Just started building today. Within 2 hours, my door was blown open and my base pillaged. They were even nice enough to wait until I came back to the base:)

Probably val and his retarded posse.