Sign in to follow this  
thorgot

Health Kit, Tactical Grenade, and increased armor limit

Operation Wildfire added three items:

• Health Kit: Gives you back 50 hp when you use it. I'm sure we could catch this and change the amount, or cancel the heal and perform some other action.
  • Tactical Grenade: Sticks to walls and then explodes showing where enemies are through walls for a short time. Could make ESP skills easier, and could also be fun as a new weapon of some sort.
  • Heavy Armor: Gives you 200 armor and supposedly decreases the damage you take by 50%. Not a big deal until you consider that before the limit for displaying armor was 127. At 128 the counter would wrap around to 0, though you would still have the armor and it would affect the damage you took. That's why we limited the armor you could be given to 125. Now we can go up to 255 before it wraps around.

Anybody have any interesting ideas on how to use these new items or effects?

I can imagine all the uses for these new items.

The one I am most interested about is the tactical grenade and it's ability to stick to walls.

Medkit could be used for a ton of different steroid types: Damage, Speed, Gravity, etc.

Tactical Grenades could be used as new types of wards to show enemy positions on the minimap to teammates

We could have races that get stat bonuses based on armor above a certain #

fuck nvm, didn't see this was under war3  :(

If you're talking about mapping, you could make a course where it damages you for x amount of damage constantley, but there's the medical syringes placed around so you can pick them up and heal. idk sounds kinda fun

Edited by Jiffy

tactical grenade tp race!!!! YES IT'S HERE!!!

epic for knife races throw get stuck into the ceiling and drop down :D

Edited by xmen

Medkits: Medic race sets up a station that gives out medkits, ult gives random steroid boosting ones to teammates like swed mentioned.

Sticky nades: Each nade sticks forever until destroyed by enemies, create lazers between multiple sticky nades that damage people as they pass thru. Funner version of wards.

For just a sec I thought this said it was added to regular comp and I figured cs go was gonna die. The teleporting nade thing is cool. Is it possible to make a pokemon trainer class that spawns a bot with special effects to fight for you. The nade would be the pokeball. The health kit could be part of a dr jekyll and mr hyde class where the players starts weak with no weapons but the health kit makes you super powerful for 30 seconds 

fuck nvm, didn't see this was under war3  :(

If you're talking about mapping, you could make a course where it damages you for x amount of damage constantley, but there's the medical syringes placed around so you can pick them up and heal. idk sounds kinda fun

MAYBE YOU'LL ACTUALLY BUY NADES NOW JIFFY

A race that acts more of like a support role throwing the nades around to reveal enemy positions would be cool. Also the medkits could be used for races such as master sniper that have a ult that heals them(only heals for 25 so if possible medkits would need to be nerfed). These new additions would be awesome for war3 though. 

This is an awesome addition in my opinion, these are cool little equipment addons. Are you guys putting in the new maps soon?

Soul reaper can have health kits for an expertise to double the ult damage :3

The last thing Soul rapist needs is another expertise.

Oh, and this slipped my mind but there's a new kill icon which I saw when my teammate killed a bot with an explosive barrel on a coop map. I don't remember what the icon looked and didn't think to take a screenshot. But this is the first icon added since the r8, and the first environment kill icon to be added.

Oh, and this slipped my mind but there's a new kill icon which I saw when my teammate killed a bot with an explosive barrel on a coop map. I don't remember what the icon looked and didn't think to take a screenshot. But this is the first icon added since the r8, and the first environment kill icon to be added.

I SAW YOUR POST ON REDDIT!

Lol, i love the new stuff, i cant figure out how to do the vscripts to spawn bots.. i even downloaded someones example, and it didnt spawn the bots in..