Sign in to follow this  
turbulance

New complaint department mandatory agreement

...Or just resolve and trash every thread if it really matters that much, which I personally don't think it is that big of a deal.

So to the site engineers and forum function people I have a question. When accessing the complaint department to post/read can you make the rules and guidelines pop up on the screen and make them click a "I read the rules and agreement to making posts" before they can get any further and maybe put a note above it saying if they don't follow the guidelines their case is automatically valid. Just something I think we could use to make the world a better more functioning place around here.

I'm not quite sure why we should listen to someone who doesn't even read what they have typed.

3ff3825519.jpgYea dude you can definitely see the pinned thread. I scrolled down one click on my mouse wheel and I can see post new topic without seeing the pinned thread, fuckin idiot

If only you followed the supreme master race that is Syndicate Orange theme...and maybe didn't have such a god damn big shoutbox...

qN0JbYc.jpg

But seriously. No matter how many steps you take to make it idiot proof, there will always be improper posts/threads.

Edited by Matthew

3ff3825519.jpgYea dude you can definitely see the pinned thread. I scrolled down one click on my mouse wheel and I can see post new topic without seeing the pinned thread, fuckin idiot

You can hide people's shouts?

You can hide people's shouts?

if you ignore them on the forums it blocks the posts and shouts... and that's not the default shoutbox size. It's hardly the communitys fault if you want your shoutbox scaled up and can't read the rules before posting... 

What we should do is make an automated thread template pop up that won't allow you to post it if you don't have atleast your steam id and reason and stuff filled in. You know like a macro that auto fills the complaint thread :D

Kinda like:

W8q9RPPl.jpgmUlYWFYl.jpg

Edit: same thing with the app voting. You could have a poll and show the highest rep upvote reason and highest rep downvote reason.

Edited by xmen

if you ignore them on the forums it blocks the posts and shouts... and that's not the default shoutbox size. It's hardly the communitys fault if you want your shoutbox scaled up and can't read the rules before posting...

What we should do is make an automated thread template pop up that won't allow you to post it if you don't have atleast your steam id and reason and stuff filled in. You know like a macro that auto fills the complaint thread :D

Kinda like:

W8q9RPPl.jpgmUlYWFYl.jpg

Edit: same thing with the app voting. You could have a poll and show the highest rep upvote reason and highest rep downvote reason.

This makes the most sense. If we absolutely had to do something, and we don't, it should be this.

Turbulence, I recommend taking criticism a bit more lightly here. No need to explode and make it personal. Leave that up to staff Kappa

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Lies and slander. If your going to be a fucking Golden Tongue about it sure mock a typo to make my post less meaningful .

Making a typo in a post about getting shit on for typos. Meta