Sign in to follow this  
Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV

sm_respawnkilledby Command

Hey, so Thorgot, a couple weeks ago, came up with a command that would essentially respawn all T's killed by a certain CT. This would be helpful for those assholes who come on just to MFK T's and be an easy transition from complete chaos to order. 

Again, this was Thorgot's idea. I am not taking credit, I just remembered it today and figured I'd make a post.

Ideas, questions, comments? We've had some great command put in recently, such as the aheal command, so I don't think it'd be hard to implement this. 

Will admit this sounds like a cool idea! Only problem would be is what if the CT that MFK'd decided to wait till the middle of the round to MFK and before he MFK'd he killed a few T's legitimately. Then you may get a few to be respawned who aren't suppose to be.

Will admit this sounds like a cool idea! Only problem would be is what if the CT that MFK'd decided to wait till the middle of the round to MFK and before he MFK'd he killed a few T's legitimately. Then you may get a few to be respawned who aren't suppose to be.

Could a time delay be included? Like it only applies to the T's killed within 10 seconds?

Command has been made but _Moose said there were bugs and the command was turned off.

More specifically:

• For SO's, there's a MFK command, which respawned anyone killed by a given users Steam_ID (This has been temporarily removed, as it worked but it was spamming the error logs which I need to fix. Upon updating it, I will most likely add a teleport function to it, to bring the terrorists that were respawned back to the location they were at when they died).

As others have pointed out, it's been done/being worked on. Technically, it works, it just sends errors to our logs that I need to remove so it's not spamming them when we're looking for other issues.

As others have pointed out, it's been done/being worked on. Technically, it works, it just sends errors to our logs that I need to remove so it's not spamming them when we're looking for other issues.

Awesome. Glad it's being done. I got super triggered when I get FKed in a MFK today and it popped into my head. 

Thanks Moose, habibi