Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doodle Six

Democratic and Republican Nominations

Ewww. I still don't regret voting for him over Trump. Foreign leaders won't take Hillary or Bernie seriously.

The Republicans are in a real pickle it looks like. I think it's gonna come down to Hillary or Trump for them.

1 hour ago, Tacky said:

Our history teacher showed us this today it was fucking hilarious

5 hours ago, Ian Kinsler said:

Ewww. I still don't regret voting for him over Trump. Foreign leaders won't take Hillary or Bernie seriously.

How can you figure they wont take Bernie seriously when he is the candidate most in line with our allies' views

On 3/10/2016 at 11:59 PM, Ordinarygamer96 said:

How can you figure they wont take Bernie seriously when he is the candidate most in line with our allies' views

Like?

Probably talking about health care and climate change, pretty much every country is in agreement on these issues except the one party from the US....

What do you guys think about the claim the Bernie doesn't legitimately care about the black population? His speeches have been focused on the general blacks-are-angry-since-they-have-been-discriminated-against sentiment that almost all Democrats use. On the other hand, Hilary's messages empathize more with the African American community by noting their self-sacrifice and achievement in recent years. Hilary has obviously received greater support from black voters, but is it because they feel her message is heartfelt?

8 hours ago, Sakata said:

Like?

Nearly every person from a country allies with america that I have spoken to says they like Bernie the most. The republicans look like brats to the rest of the world and the only country that wants trump as president is Russia and thats because they're sliding into quasi fascism. Bernie has the same views on social issues as nearly every US ally from healthcare to wages to business regulation. He is also seen as the least likely to drag our allies into a pointless war built on lies like the republicans are known for. Republicans want to bring back the days of tension with iran and cuba when Iran is becoming extremely pro america at least compared to the Bush years. Bernie would continue working with reformers in Iran to get our relations back to normal levels. The current iranian regime is made up of old men with less than a decade left before moderates overtake them as leaders. He's the only level headed candidate and understands ISIS can't just be bombed and exists because of that thinking. 

Zhopia the claim bernie dosen't care about blacks is the most retarded thing ever when in the 60's he was arrested for protesting alongside martin luther king while Hillary was getting her start in politics campaigning for a segregationist. 

Bernie Supporters: BURN AND LOOT! KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS! ASSASSINATE TRUMP!

Hillary Supporters: PUT A WOMAN IN OFFICE! SHE'S NOT A CROOK!

Trump Supporters: HE WANTS TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! BUILD A WALL!

Dakka Supporters: EVERYONE GETS FREE SHOP ITEMS! $16K EVERY ROUND!

SMOrc

41 minutes ago, Musicfreak said:

Trump remains unstumpable. He will make America great again whether you like it or not.

Please stop posting

Zach this is a safe space don't be mad :)

RIP Rubio though :(.

Glad Hillary cleaned house today, widening the gap from Bernie. Kasich grabbed Ohio from Trump which is great. Will be interesting to see a contested convention in the GOP.

the illuminati who own the media are gonna have to step up their game to stump the trump

their bullshit isnt working, america will choose a true champion of justice to run the country whether you sheeple like it or not

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXW8l3JUQAAKH74.jpg

12 hours ago, Dakka said:

Dakka Supporters: EVERYONE GETS FREE SHOP ITEMS! $16K EVERY ROUND!

SMOrc

#DakkaForPresident2k16

On 3/9/2016 at 6:12 PM, MAT said:

The Republicans are in a real pickle it looks like. I think it's gonna come down to Hillary or Trump for them.

Since the beginning, I knew it was probably going to become Hillary vs Trump. I'm not a full Trump supporter by any means, but I'd choose him any day over Hillary. Even if he "destroys America", hey there's still Canada up there. 

TRAVESTY, HERE I COME!

7 hours ago, Ironic said:

#DakkaForPresident2k16

Since the beginning, I knew it was probably going to become Hillary vs Trump. I'm not a full Trump supporter by any means, but I'd choose him any day over Hillary. Even if he "destroys America", hey there's still Canada up there. 

TRAVESTY, HERE I COME!

I despise both Hillary and Trump, but I don't think I would uproot my life because we elected a garbage POTUS.  As far as foreign policy, which each President is in nearly full control and its the only thing that matters. This isn't a King or a dictator we're electing, it's a representation of popular opinion and beliefs. The President is a symbol only to be changed by Congress. Sure, a President can issue executive orders, but those can be overturned easily. In short, people love to put so much power into a President that isn't there. Whether it's Trump or Hillary, the real power is Congress and I feel like people ignore that simply because it's easier to blame a single entity "in-charge" rather than the multitudes pulling the strings.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

I despise both Hillary and Trump, but I don't think I would uproot my life because we elected a garbage POTUS.  As far as foreign policy, which each President is in nearly full control and the only thing that matters. This isn't a King or a dictator we're electing, it's a representation of popular opinion and beliefs. The President is a symbol only to be changed by Congress. Sure, a President can issue executive orders, but those can be overturned easily. In short, people love to put so much power into a President that isn't there. Whether it's Trump or Hillary, the real power is Congress and I feel like people ignore that simply because it's easier to blame a single entity "in-charge" rather than the multitudes pulling the strings.

Agreed. I feel people forgot that a President can only do so much.

I can't believe Hilary beat Bernie...by 50% too :(

And I still don't get how Kasich won after screwing up our entire education system.

(from Ohio btw)

5 hours ago, Ironic said:

Agreed. I feel people forgot that a President can only do so much.

Do you really support deporting over 10 million people and banning muslims from entering america?Or banning gay marriage and planned parenthood ?Because all these things Trump can do. Hillary is a shitty choice but she will continue keeping the course steady and despite what people say the country is in pretty good shape and getting better.

16 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Do you really support deporting over 10 million people and banning muslims from entering america?Or banning gay marriage and planned parenthood ?Because all these things Trump can do. Hillary is a shitty choice but she will continue keeping the course steady and despite what people say the country is in pretty good shape and getting better.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Yes I will admit that the deporting of all the people is a bit much, but Trump isn't going to get rid of Planned Parenthood and Gay Marriage.... 

1 hour ago, Ironic said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. Yes I will admit that the deporting of all the people is a bit much, but Trump isn't going to get rid of Planned Parenthood and Gay Marriage.... 

He won't  veto a republican congress if they shut down planned parent hood or try to ban gay marriage again. He would lose half his supporters. The only reason congress could not block gay marriage and shut down planned parent hood was because obama was there to veto them. Trump wouldn't. He also would make the supreme court conservative again which would equal years of decisions limiting civil rights. Any republican in the white house means the gay marriage decision would be looked over again but with a republican congress and supreme court. Even if trump is ok with gay marriage which he has said he's not to win support he will not get involved when congress decides to shut it down. This election in not just democrat versus republicans this is about whether you believe in civil rights or christian extremist rights

5 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

He won't  veto a republican congress if they shut down planned parent hood or try to ban gay marriage again. He would lose half his supporters. The only reason congress could not block gay marriage and shut down planned parent hood was because obama was there to veto them. Trump wouldn't. He also would make the supreme court conservative again which would equal years of decisions limiting civil rights. Any republican in the white house means the gay marriage decision would be looked over again but with a republican congress and supreme court. Even if trump is ok with gay marriage which he has said he's not to win support he will not get involved when congress decides to shut it down.

In my opinion, if Congress wants to abolish gay marriage and planned parenthood, I honestly wouldn't care that much. It doesn't effect me either way if they have or don't have it. But, I really doubt they would actually come and make a decision to shut down gay marriage and planned parent hood.

I actually completely agree with were Trump says he stands on both of these. He believes gay marriage should go to the states to decide and that he does support planned parenthood, but I believe he wants to make it a little more strict and basically make it to where not anyone can just go in and get an abortion for any reason. That's completely how I believe gay marriage and planned parenthood should be, but we all have different opinions and I respect yours, but I may not agree with it.

1 hour ago, Ironic said:

In my opinion, if Congress wants to abolish gay marriage and planned parenthood, I honestly wouldn't care that much. It doesn't effect me either way if they have or don't have it. But, I really doubt they would actually come and make a decision to shut down gay marriage and planned parent hood.

I actually completely agree with were Trump says he stands on both of these. He believes gay marriage should go to the states to decide and that he does support planned parenthood, but I believe he wants to make it a little more strict and basically make it to where not anyone can just go in and get an abortion for any reason. That's completely how I believe gay marriage and planned parenthood should be, but we all have different opinions and I respect yours, but I may not agree with it.

He has said on the campaign trail he would defund it and the republicans tried to add a legal definition of marriage to the constitution. That would effectively block any state from setting up gay marriage. Abortions are paid for by private donation so the government should not be allowed to limit it they want to cut the funding to basic healthcare at planned parent hood to effectively force it to shut down

19 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

He has said on the campaign trail he would defund it and the republicans tried to add a legal definition of marriage to the constitution. That would effectively block any state from setting up gay marriage. Abortions are paid for by private donation so the government should not be allowed to limit it they want to cut the funding to basic healthcare at planned parent hood to effectively force it to shut down

Well, like I said above. People who fully support gay marriage and abortion always tell me "Well it doesn't effect you so you shouldn't be against it". As that is pretty much true, it also doesn't effect me if there is no gay marriage or abortion. Like I said, people have their differences and beliefs, and for me I really could care less if gay marriage and abortion is allowed or not.