Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChosenOne2000

I'm Black and I Like Fridays

I've always enjoyed Black Friday. Of course it's cool to get cool stuff super cheap, but I also really just love the experience.

I'm thinking about probably getting one or two of the $25 PS4 games at Walmart, any recommendations? (I already have Advanced Warfare and GTA 5)

Anyone know of any websites or places that'll probably discount video cards or processors? Or any that are already doing so?

Newegg.com

That 4K tv is pretty sweet.

Anything on Cyber Monday yet? Would like to put a desktop together eventually. CSGO keeps crashing due to using up all the ram in my laptop.

im pretty sure 2.0 does 4k@60hz

yep but what are you going to connect to it? unless you have a premium netflix account and want to watch a few TV shows is it really worth it?

This is kind of like when HDTV first came about. TVs could support it with component video but couldn't decode it. It was several more years before hdmi came out as the input/output winner and TVs fully supported hdtv. Now we have 4k which is really hard to feed into the TV but it can do it with things like a built-in netflix app. 

Given the smaller to medium sized screens aren't that much more for 4k it might not be a bad idea to hopefully be future-proofed to an emerging tech. Things might take a different turn. Maybe there will be a new input/output standard.

Personally I would hold off but like I said they aren't that much more so meh. 

All streaming providers have 4k content now, but streaming 4k looks worse than a bd on a large screen.

Hdmi 2.0 does indeed support 4k@60hz, but what tvs have it? I wish HDMI would just for and let display port take over.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

I haven't seen any decent cm ads.

do they usually do ads? i got lotsof emails with decent deals, and newegg is having "cyber week" so it's a whole week of stuff on sale.

I guess this is cyber monday aswell... I got a new MSI r9 390 for 290$ :) (sapphire won't fit my case). A nice upgrade from my old 7870. Here we come ultra everything!