Sign in to follow this  
Face

War3 Questionnaire (calling all regulars)

I will leave this open for less than a week.

It is very short, but depending on how much thought you put into it it could take maybe 10 minutes.

Please take it seriously. Please do not take it if you don't play at least monthly.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HPGA6mo2DQYcVeuxAm77xJVyHA8VbWBU6lE_PNYKQMc/viewform?usp=send_form

Keep in mind I'm deleting dumb surveys. You aren't funny and nobody is going to see your dumb responses so you are only wasting my time.

I will probably post the results after some time. I would have made them automatically visible, but because of the # of races those two questions basically aren't viewable in the "summary of responses" for google forms, so I will probably summarize it myself.

Your response has been recorded, wew lad.

nerf bob lmao

forgot to put shinobi as op

im sure clayton would QQ about that.

Edited by Sandy.

Nerf everything and buff trickster. /nod (jk)

Nothing really seems overpowered per say, maybe a couple are like.. pretty strong for what it is. But more or less the skill of the person is involved.

IMO there are many gun races that seem to lack compared to others, but being as i don't really play but the Trickster, Tiny, Dwarven Battle Tank, and Pyro, i cant really vouch for any of them.

Trickster for 5 second barrels, or 3. Instead of 7.

Edited: Lemon Squeezy here just incase.

Edited by SLAIN

IMO most a few of the first 25 races need some balancing to even complete with the new low level races that were put out.  Mostly the server races are fairly balanced according to unlockable order.  However Soul Spectre is a huge letdown for reaching 7500+ levels, in no way it is even close to some 2000+ level races.

OH yea and stop nerfing my Zerg!

Honestly there has been a lot of balance fixes on the server that I could hardly find any imbas. Like Lemon said, the user depends on if the race is going to be "op" or not. Lets say you give some random Master of GO, while you give Rabbit the same race. Who is going to win more in a battle? To shorten this up, everything is in working order and I think the priority is should be on bug fixes then on anything else (even though you can hardly find a bug at first, but if you really dig deep you can find one). But that is my 2 cents kek.

IMO most a few of the first 25 races need some balancing to even complete with the new low level races that were put out.  Mostly the server races are fairly balanced according to unlockable order.  However Soul Spectre is a huge letdown for reaching 7500+ levels, in no way it is even close to some 2000+ level races.

OH yea and stop nerfing my Zerg!

Higher level races aren't supposed to be stronger.

nerf list 

accuri - idk if it got nerfed, no one plays it anymore. was really stupid before, though

adventurer - anyone that knows how to halfway aim can whore this

devil servant - regen and leech are a little too strong imo

dreadknight - 50 hp heal portal. full heal is unnecessary

engineer - i like how voodoo poly works way more than engineer. not really OP per say, but gnomish poly is kinda ridic. a guaranteed free kill tbh

exalted - terrible players going 3:1 or 4:1 with this race. honestly no idea what it does, but it seems retardedly easy to play. think you nerfed it already, though

ghost - no idea why i marked this

glockness - 120 bullets is unnecessary

grimreaper - 50% DR with a million speed and stun/slow immunity. not fun to play against people with a brain on this race

lina/luna - no idea which was the one with like 50% extra damage or 100% or whatever it is with that retarded splash damage or like bouncing blade bullshit fuck this cancer race

magneto - free kill ability (unless you nerfed it)

pistoleer - really mobile with ridic invis, plenty easy to do well on this race

priest - ultimate transparency seemed iffy again when i last played

shinobi - one of the more dumb races that ive played recently. incredibly stupid mechanics with the invis/invis on hit/(4 or something) second teleport

smoke - forget why i put this, think it was the 5 hp per second regen?

troll - don't like the ult. 1 sec invuln then 80% dr for 2 seconds after

and whatever race has the skill where you can stack up to 90 bullets on any gun is fucking stupid lmao

buff list

blademaster - insanely nerfed. useless knife race compared to the others

brewmaster - skill descriptions pls i had no idea what i was doing maxing this race

csgo pro - more exp obv

duelist - almost useless since every knife race can out duel it

frost giant - ionno why i marked it, just seems really weak. havent played it in a while, and no one ever does well when they do play it

jarmenkell - not really a buff this race suggestion, more of a suggestion to lower the zoom at max. disorienting more than anything

musician - felt it was really weak when i maxed it

nature wisp - late game is fine, early game is god awful. 

new game - god awful, even with high levels (80%+ maxed)

professor - just seems bad

pudge - pretty much relys on hook and you killed it

remilia - no idea why i marked it

warden - no idea again, just marking shit i think

nerf list 

accuri - idk if it got nerfed, no one plays it anymore. was really stupid before, though

adventurer - anyone that knows how to halfway aim can whore this

devil servant - regen and leech are a little too strong imo

dreadknight - 50 hp heal portal. full heal is unnecessary

engineer - i like how voodoo poly works way more than engineer. not really OP per say, but gnomish poly is kinda ridic. a guaranteed free kill tbh

exalted - terrible players going 3:1 or 4:1 with this race. honestly no idea what it does, but it seems retardedly easy to play. think you nerfed it already, though

ghost - no idea why i marked this

glockness - 120 bullets is unnecessary

grimreaper - 50% DR with a million speed and stun/slow immunity. not fun to play against people with a brain on this race

lina/luna - no idea which was the one with like 50% extra damage or 100% or whatever it is with that retarded splash damage or like bouncing blade bullshit fuck this cancer race

magneto - free kill ability (unless you nerfed it)

pistoleer - really mobile with ridic invis, plenty easy to do well on this race

priest - ultimate transparency seemed iffy again when i last played

shinobi - one of the more dumb races that ive played recently. incredibly stupid mechanics with the invis/invis on hit/(4 or something) second teleport

smoke - forget why i put this, think it was the 5 hp per second regen?

troll - don't like the ult. 1 sec invuln then 80% dr for 2 seconds after

and whatever race has the skill where you can stack up to 90 bullets on any gun is fucking stupid lmao

buff list

blademaster - insanely nerfed. useless knife race compared to the others

brewmaster - skill descriptions pls i had no idea what i was doing maxing this race

csgo pro - more exp obv

duelist - almost useless since every knife race can out duel it

frost giant - ionno why i marked it, just seems really weak. havent played it in a while, and no one ever does well when they do play it

jarmenkell - not really a buff this race suggestion, more of a suggestion to lower the zoom at max. disorienting more than anything

musician - felt it was really weak when i maxed it

nature wisp - late game is fine, early game is god awful. 

new game - god awful, even with high levels (80%+ maxed)

professor - just seems bad

pudge - pretty much relys on hook and you killed it

remilia - no idea why i marked it

warden - no idea again, just marking shit i think

And to praise Lemon Squeezy, buff trickster. Love this guy, hes the best. No this wasnt lemon adding to a quote i swear... i mean...

Edit: Totally agree with this guy, What a baws. Specially the last part about trickster.

Edited by SLAIN

Surveys really slowed down over the course of yesterday.

I've got 42 so far (that I didn't delete because of joke responses).

If it is slow throughout the day today, I will end it tonight. Otherwise I will probably leave it open a couple more days.

war3imba takeno

Can I edit my survey to include magneto on the nerf. Shit just evaded 12 bullets

Edited by Destin

I submitted one.

The only thing I would like to see is a buff to professor. He is really bad.

My suggestion was make it more clear that someone is ultimate immune. It always ikrs me when I use an aimed ultimate on someone with ult immunity because I assume I missed. Maybe add a visual effect like a light on the neck or something.

On the subject of nerfs I am in the same boat as time assassin. It is the players that are really good not so much the races.