Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Juiceboxay

Black Ops 3 hype

I was told from a friend of mine that the beta was super fun. He said it was a lot like Black Ops 2. If that's true, then Black Ops 3 may just save Call of Duty.

I was told from a friend of mine that the beta was super fun. He said it was a lot like Black Ops 2. If that's true, then Black Ops 3 may just save Call of Duty.

Yeah man. It's almost like the CoD franchise is a recycle-fest.

I found Black Ops 2 to be one of the shittiest Call of Duty games. I really don't understand all the praise it gets.

Definitely not getting it until they release DLC because on CoD ghost they released one alien map expansion per DLC and black ops 2 didn't give out to many zombie maps either, compared to black ops 1 anyways releasing 3 zombie maps every DLC..

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

but this game looks like shit too

Unless you monotonously agree with the bandwagon, I'm afraid you can't internet anymore. Sorry bud.

Unless you monotonously agree with the bandwagon, I'm afraid you can't internet anymore. Sorry bud.

you're dumb

game had serious red flags shown during e3- it looked like they were still using gamebyro (a engine from 2006) with slight upgrades

these recent leaks have confirmed this and shown that the map is actually smaller than skyrim and less dense than fo3/nv

but keep believing that everyone on the internet that is not onboard the hype train is apart of some bandwagon, instead of people fed up of the current state of AAA gaming

in the wise words of flava flav, dont believe the hype

you're dumb

game had serious red flags shown during e3- it looked like they were still using gamebyro (a engine from 2006) with slight upgrades

these recent leaks have confirmed this and shown that the map is actually smaller than skyrim and less dense than fo3/nv

but keep believing that everyone on the internet that is not onboard the hype train is apart of some bandwagon, instead of people fed up of the current state of AAA gaming

You totally misinterpreted his post, lmao

you're dumb

Yep, that's actually what I was trying to say.

Lemme try again: (SARCASM) Unless you monotonously agree with the bandwagon, I'm afraid you can't internet anymore. Sorry bud. (/SARCASM)