Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slyfox

rip me

So lets put into perspective

1 - Kid changes name to @all

2- Spams admin chat

3- Ignores admins when they ask him to change it, causing mass confusion and an admin to mess up.

4- Thinks he's funny.

Val came asking what he should do about you. I'm the one that said to drop a 5h on you. If it was me i'd ban you for two days.

But hey bro

Its just a prank.

oqj1avK.png

So lets put into perspective

1 - Kid changes name to @all

2- Spams admin chat

3- Ignores admins when they ask him to change it, causing mass confusion and an admin to mess up.

4- Thinks he's funny.

Val came asking what he should do about you. I'm the one that said to drop a 5h on you. If it was me i'd ban you for two days.

But hey bro

Its just a prank.

oqj1avK.png

I was actually alt+tabbed when the admins asked me to change my name.... I got rekt while afk. gg. 

On 10/26/2015 at 7:33 PM, Demon said:

Beerman got fuckin rekt. 

good job m8

On 10/27/2015 at 8:20 PM, Sean. said:

id honestly just ban you

When your little joke comes at the expense of the entire server, you may want to rethink it.

OK so to tell the truth, I actually didnt remember my name was @all.  I made the video afterwards with me changing my name.  I was just messing with beerman, and didnt plan it. believe it or not, thats what happened. however, wont happen again.  I guess im on thin ice.  

Jesus christ, you just made it worse

OK so to tell the truth, I actually didnt remember my name was @all.  I made the video afterwards with me changing my name.  I was just messing with beerman, and didnt plan it. believe it or not, thats what happened. however, wont happen again.  I guess im on thin ice.

Annnnd you should have left it at that and not told the whole community about my autism.

Nice video dude!

This deserved more than just a 45 minute ban so I hit you with a 2 day ban

Enjoy

xD