Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

Community Digest 10/4/2015

Or just add the custom weapons to vanilla since custom is empty and never will have the population flow like vanilla does

If we did that then it wouldn't technically be a Vanilla server anymore

If we did that then it wouldn't technically be a Vanilla server anymore

Vanilla moreso the maps/models for sake of ease of access for new players to join and not need things like css textures or big model DLs. A few weapon models shouldn't hinder that.

The only thing that will be added to Vanilla is maps. "Vanilla" has to do with the game mode. It means that you use the base game features; no added weapons, no modified stats, standard models. Weapons especially would not work, because the whole point of a Minecraft TTT Vanilla server is that players do not need CS:S. These weapons almost always use CS:S assets. They would also add on to download time."

Unless ZachPL or Centran want to switch over Custom to standard maps, it is not going to happen. A population of strictly regulars is not sustainable, as proven by Custom/Rebirth's performance in 2014. While it did have spikes in population, during certain times of the week, it was empty or near empty for a much longer period of time.

We have a TTTGO server. It has non-Minecraft maps. Help to support Jeff and Bulletford, by playing on that server.

I ask for Staff members to not blindly vote people through the staff vote phase Kappa

i ask for the staff vote phase to go away. 

i ask for the staff vote phase to go away. 

i understand sG is a super secret cool guys only club but if you don't allow any more members to join then the klan will die kinda quickly. 

Congrats Centran! You're a pillar of the community :)

Congrats Clamps! Please don't give me the clamps!

Best of luck in your future endeavours Spell! I've known you since I've started playing at sG and I know that you're invaluable to this community.

As for you Name... <3.

Last but not least, Thorgot! You really are a legend, and I guess our war3 baby has grown up and can take care of itself now :)

Also a special shout-out to Shadow! Thanks for getting me involved in this awesome experience :) I miss all of you guys!