Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

Community Digest 10/4/2015

The SO roster was simply taken from the SO forum at the time. I do not believe there are any new updates in that list.

Me and clamps got it talked out. I dint mean it in the sense that theres a mistake. I did ask to be moved to JB, it just happened at a faster pace than I was expecting. Nothing wrong with that, I just wanted to help out TTTGO as much as possible, and with an event in the works I wanted to be there and help regulate the server as the event was going on, then no problem be moved to JB. 

Tldr; already talked it out and its fine, no mistake made, just things moved faster than i anticipated.

Server Officer Application Form

SteamID: Irrelevant

Link to Game.Me profile: Same as above.

Server you are interested in applying for: Free For All

Other servers that you have admin privileges for: All of them.

Reasons you would make for a great admin: I want somewhere with the ability to use the N word without being oppressed.

Edit: Bring back reputation you faggots.

the forgotten bit:

Jailbreak:
We have seen requests for additional slots on our JB server, however due to physical resource constraints we are unable to support this. Instead driz took the time to custom compile a kernel for our gaming boxes that, thus far, has unlocked some additional capabilities. A recent test on the JB box, with 25 users showed that during a warday, there was 0 lag. This is a pretty significant improvement over what is typically seen during a warday. As of 30SEP15 JB was officially moved over to the new kernel platform, so while we can't increase player capacity we hope that this change will help alleviate the lag seen when maxed out or having wardays. As always, please report any issues using the bug tracker or PM to staff. We will be introducing this kernel to war3 (which has already gone through a couple player load tests) next. (climb and our competition servers already have it)

the forgotten bit:

Jailbreak:

We have seen requests for additional slots on our JB server, however due to physical resource constraints we are unable to support this. Instead driz took the time to custom compile a kernel for our gaming boxes that, thus far, has unlocked some additional capabilities. A recent test on the JB box, with 25 users showed that during a warday, there was 0 lag. This is a pretty significant improvement over what is typically seen during a warday. As of 30SEP15 JB was officially moved over to the new kernel platform, so while we can't increase player capacity we hope that this change will help alleviate the lag seen when maxed out or having wardays. As always, please report any issues using the bug tracker or PM to staff. We will be introducing this kernel to war3 (which has already gone through a couple player load tests) next. (climb and our competition servers already have it)

Added. I blame Fugner.

Centran, started from the bottom now we here. From ENG to Manager to JCS. What a trooper. One of the longest reigning staff members left.

Centran, started from the bottom now we here. From ENG to Manager to JCS. What a trooper. One of the longest reigning staff members left.

Huh? I recruited Centran to be ENG from old ZE.

Forever (forgotten) RO ????

However, if population does not increase, within the coming months, this server may be further changed, becoming another TTT Vanilla server, except it would run a different map rotation.

I feel like we really shouldn't have another Vanilla server. It's actually been a really long time since the last time I saw Vanilla completely full. From what I hear from a lot of regulars on TTT (and I would agree) is that we should go back to having Rebirth or an actual Custom, but without just Minecraft Maps. I think if Minecraft Custom doesn't work out then our best bet would be to go back to trying Rebirth again. Then if that doesn't work out then we can think about maybe another Vanilla.

Just my thoughts!

Huh? I recruited Centran to be ENG from old ZE.

Forever (forgotten) RO

I know that you c12k and Klark have been there longer but I think next one is Centran. Pretty sure Mimic came when Mitch left, don't remember though.

I know that you c12k and Klark have been there longer but I think next one is Centran. Pretty sure Mimic came when Mitch left, don't remember though.

Nope. I joined Staff a few years before Mitch stepped down.

Mimic only became relevant once mitch left

xD

Mimic only became relevant once mitch left

xD

shots fired!!!!

JCS BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eddy you take mimic. I got that punk ass fontaine/klark/can'tpickaname fucker

Ranks & Recruitment:

Over the past few months sG has seen a rise in recruits being denied membership with a final count of negative votes (example: -20/50). This trend is symptomatic of premature referrals and recruits not mingling with members on other servers and possibly the forums. In order to correct this trend, I ask for members to pause briefly prior to consenting to a referral to consider the person for whom you're vouching.

I ask for Staff members to not blindly vote people through the staff vote phase Kappa

I feel like we really shouldn't have another Vanilla server. It's actually been a really long time since the last time I saw Vanilla completely full. From what I hear from a lot of regulars on TTT (and I would agree) is that we should go back to having Rebirth or an actual Custom, but without just Minecraft Maps. I think if Minecraft Custom doesn't work out then our best bet would be to go back to trying Rebirth again. Then if that doesn't work out then we can think about maybe another Vanilla.

Just my thoughts!

Or just add the custom weapons to vanilla since custom is empty and never will have the population flow like vanilla does