Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GiaNNi`~

New Battelfront

Is anyone else super excited about the new battlefront  beta coming out in October?? Not sure if i'm going to pre-order the game for PC but I just think it'll be so fucking good that I shouldn't doubt it.

I can't wait I still play the first one on my ps2 and have the second one one steam haven't played it much though.

I honestly would play more if I could get the online to work but I could never get it to work.

I have hear they are having a lot of problems with developing the multiplayer, and the testers are not too happy with it. So that's seriously making me nervous. 

I still play the first one on the ps2 as well haha. 

When it comes out we should all play together!

my fail spelling lol.

I can't wait I still play the first one on my ps2 and have the second one one steam haven't played it much though.

I honestly would play more if I could get the online to work but I could never get it to work.

pretty sure that's the one I use. If it works and if you want funky I'd be down to play some Battlefront 2 with ya!

And heck yeah I'm just overall excited for the new Battlefront! I'll probably get it for my PS4!

Edit: Changed link because I found the actual one I use!

pretty sure that's the one I use. If it works and if you want funky I'd be down to play some Battlefront 2 with ya!

And heck yeah I'm just overall excited for the new Battlefront! I'll probably get it for my PS4!

Edit: Changed link because I found the actual one I use

I'll have to give that a try its been so long since I attempted to play online

I'll have to give that a try its been so long since I attempted to play online

Yeah the original BF2 severs got taken down or something and so that's why you have to download this other one.

Hope you get it working!

No, it looks like a huge disappointment just like 90% of all the new games that come out :(

A good way to insure something is disappointing is to assume it's going to be disappointing before you even play it.

I'm such a huge fan though that the earlier I play the game the better! But yeah not really ballin' right now with $, so maybe ill wait. 

I think this game is gonna be good but I don't think what I've seen captures the magic of the original battlefronts. Those games had such an awesome variety of maps and relied on the players to create epic moments which I loved while the new battefront multiplayer looks too scripted and linear for my tastes. I'm assuming it will be basically a battlefield 4 with star wars skins and without the disastrous launch. So it will be good but not god tier. Also if my classes the next couple weeks along with work aren't too stressful I'd love to play some battlefront 2 online with everyone.

Is anyone else super excited about the new battlefront  beta coming out in October?? Not sure if i'm going to pre-order the game for PC but I just think it'll be so fucking good that I shouldn't doubt it.

Yeah, I can't wait to play Battlefield with lasers for another $60.

I'm as upset with EA taking rights of LucasArts almost as much as I am with Disney taking LucasFilms.

almost as much as I am with Disney taking LucasFilms.

Bruh, that's one the best things to happen to both Lucasfilms and Marvel. Look at the movie quality of all the Marvel movies since then. I have high hopes for them.

But this...............eh

Will get the game regardless because of the massive amounts of nostalgia and shit man i'll make it fun even if the games horrid.

Nah.

Game's going to be garbage full of broken and empty promises. What it looked like a year ago looks nothing like it does now. Throwing this one under the rug.

Yeah....the size of the beta is fucking huge for PC (it is huge if you got a shitty ass internet speeds). Also I watched them stream Alpha gameplay footage of it...I am getting a lot of Battlefield 4 vibes from it. Judging from all the gameplay there is, it ain't going to be good. Also I'm not sure if they are adding in the special battles you can such as Jawas vs Tusken Raiders (Jawas fucking OP man).