Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Presto_9393

Referrals for SG

Sometimes you just make yourself look worse. In game, I haven't had issues with you, but having watched you on forums is another story. If you don't know how to record demos and you've been playing since 1.6, I feel sorry for you. You don't need to download any programs. You can just type record "demonamehere" and play without any issues to fps or anything else. Then if something were to happen, you'd have it recorded, or you can always start an demo if you think an issue is about to arise.

Second, you did some pretty stupid shit in 1.6 as well to record your server(s). So no, nobody gives a fuck about you suggesting that. Again, if you've really played since 1.6, and you also never heard of HLTV or anything similar, I feel like you had to be playing against bots the whole time or something. 

I get you can get frustrated on JB, it's full of autism like 90% of the time. Some of us do our best, others don't really try ( and they don't have to, if they're not SO's or above ). But you really have to remember, that even as an SO, we still like to try and play the game. If we didn't see it, we can't do anything about it, no matter how much you spam admin chat. We're not going to take one persons' word over another. If I'm off rebelling, and you get freekilled, I'm sorry, but there's literally no way of me knowing if you actually got freekilled, and you can't expect SO's to sit in spec every time they get on. Even if they did, if they're focusing on one thing, they can still miss things! Give 'em a break, remember it's just a game, and if something happens and an admin doesn't take care of it (slay the person, respawn you, etc.), there's always next round....

P.S. Please stop putting periods in random places in your sentences. 

LoL
The vast majority of SG still sux btw.

And no I never learned how to demo. Because most of the servers I played on had competent people on them. If the obstacle never arises, the need to know doesn't either. I think you really took that the way you wanted in order to suit your own agenda.

But on the flip side, there are some really cool people in SG.

As for recording the server 24/7. It's so easy to do this, that I don't care to argue about it. All you need, is a shitty lap top. A program to record, then put it on CSGO. Join the JB server, then have it spectate. Then order the server to auto-move it around every map change. It really, really Isn't rocket science. Not sure why you're against it. Apparently you like your bullshit and corruption. O'well not my problem.

Also frogs, fuck you. You did free slay me on that clouds map. Never forgetting that you stupid bitch.

This was 3 months ago, Frogs doesn't even play anymore.

Just let this go, for fucks sake. You still play on the servers, there's no need for you to come on the forums to necro a 3 month old post to start arguing with people again.

Sometimes the smarter thing to do is just to shut the fuck up.

LoL

The vast majority of SG still sux btw.

And no I never learned how to demo. Because most of the servers I played on had competent people on them. If the obstacle never arises, the need to know doesn't either. I think you really took that the way you wanted in order to suit your own agenda.

But on the flip side, there are some really cool people in SG.

As for recording the server 24/7. It's so easy to do this, that I don't care to argue about it. All you need, is a shitty lap top. A program to record, then put it on CSGO. Join the JB server, then have it spectate. Then order the server to auto-move it around every map change. It really, really Isn't rocket science. Not sure why you're against it. Apparently you like your bullshit and corruption. O'well not my problem.

Also frogs, fuck you. You did free slay me on that clouds map. Never forgetting that you stupid bitch.

Doesn't know how to record demo, tells us how we should record server.

It isn't rocket science but you are pretty dumb because that isn't how the record demo works. It only records your perspective so you wouldn't be able to see anything besides chat.

I would say " stop before you're 6 feet under the hole you created for yourself"  

But you're just so cancer on the forums at this point you're already 20 feet under. 

I tried to help you, read back on everything I said to you. I told you to stop. You can't read apparently.

So carry on. 

byrgq.jpg

People don't like it when you tell them you think they're wrong. Also we're stupid social animals. Stalin, Hitler, Mao, etc... Prove the shit outta that.

do you read the things you type before you post it

these can't be real posts