Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Presto_9393

Referrals for SG

I have someone who offered to give me a referral if I wanted to join SG. Now I just need 4 more. If anyone is willing let me know. Just so people understand my intent/motive.

I want to join SG to increase the likely hood that I can become an SO. Then I can help in the Jail Break server. Thanks for your time, have a good day all.

I have someone who offered to give me a referral if I wanted to join SG. Now I just need 4 more. If anyone is willing let me know. Just so people understand my intent/motive.

I want to join SG to increase the likely hood that I can become an SO. Then I can help in the Jail Break server. Thanks for your time, have a good day all.

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/67991-complaint-about-a-ban-and-jb-server-in-general/#entry908010

RdF4J2s.gif

@ Clamps and Scrub
Not sure why you're linking that. It's been resolved. Also the issue with certain but not all SO's. Not doing their job was handled already. It's no longer a problem at all. If you're suggesting that people shouldn't complain. When there is a problem with some SG members. Then you're simply playing the game of politics. The individuals that I had a problem with have been dealt with.

@Mirakuru! Thanks! :)

@Tidus Thanks for the advice.

I'm not sure if time will weed out the trolls and enablers you have in your clan. You'd think a clan and It's leaders. Would be happy that someone told them they have a problem. So that way they can remedy said problem. But apparently, that Isn't the case.

This leads me to believe. That at some point in time, somebody got promoted over somebody and people are P/O B/C of it. The other possibility is that somebody got kicked out. When people join a clan they usually invite their friends and brothers. You definitely have trolls in your group. But hey, It's just an opinion. There could be other reasons, beats me.

I appreciate your advice. But I'll probably just go ahead and try to join. Then I'll keep trying, unless I'm told I can't. Even if they reject it, every single time. What's the worse that could happen? They say no, haha.

@Tidus Thanks for the advice.

I'm not sure if time will weed out the trolls and enablers you have in your clan. You'd think a clan and It's leaders. Would be happy that someone told them they have a problem. So that way they can remedy said problem. But apparently, that Isn't the case.

This leads me to believe. That at some point in time, somebody got promoted over somebody and people are P/O B/C of it. The other possibility is that somebody got kicked out. When people join a clan they usually invite their friends and brothers. You definitely have trolls in your group. But hey, It's just an opinion. There could be other reasons, beats me.

I appreciate your advice. But I'll probably just go ahead and try to join. Then I'll keep trying, unless I'm told I can't. Even if they reject it, every single time. What's the worse that could happen? They say no, haha.

This coming shit talk thread will be gr8 boys

You probably should not apply, for a few years, unless you want to be bombarded with negative votes.

fixed

You mean 

You probably should not apply

Shit like this is why Slayers gaming's servers are full 24/7. Most of yours not so much. Kappa *Shot fired!*

I mean, you said you wanted to join sG, not slayers gaming, so would it matter?

@Scrub
So me wanting to join sG(Syndicate Gaming). Means I shouldn't care if it does better. So to answer your question, yeah it does matter. Because without a doubt, you can definitely out perform slayers gaming. There Jb rules are so derp. I just don't understand how there server is full @ 4am and we had 4 people in ours. Mind=Blown

I would give an opinion as to why it is this way. But knowing you hormonal 20 something and under year olds. You'll probably get butt hurt then proceed to hate me for criticizing you on any level, at all, ever.

Then knowing that we're stupid social animals. Which is why Hitler, Stalin, and Mao killed millions of people. I'm sure the few people that hate me for criticizing. Will then get people to hate me whom I've never ever had any contact with. You know, like now. LoL~

@The Water God, LOL~

@Scrub

So me wanting to join sG(Syndicate Gaming). Means I shouldn't care if it does better. So to answer your question, yeah it does matter. Because without a doubt, you can definitely out perform slayers gaming. There Jb rules are so derp. I just don't understand how there server is full @ 4am and we had 4 people in ours. Mind=Blown

I would give an opinion as to why it is this way. But knowing you hormonal 20 something and under year olds. You'll probably get butt hurt then proceed to hate me for criticizing you on any level, at all, ever.

Then knowing that we're stupid social animals. Which is why Hitler, Stalin, and Mao killed millions of people. I'm sure the few people that hate me for criticizing. Will then get people to hate me whom I've never ever had any contact with. You know, like now. LoL~

@The Water God, LOL~

Are you bipolar?

LoL Clamps gave me -5 for spamming. LOL. What a bunch o' forum Nazi's.

And yet you still do it.. 

Look, I don't know what you're trying to prove here, but I can assure you it will fail miserably. You aren't the first nor will you be the last idiot that thinks he knows everything and can "make us better than x clan." What I can assure you is based on this thread alone, if by some miracle you got past recruiting, don't bother applying to be an SO. I will delete it the minute I see it. 

You clearly have maturity issues and possibly some emotional ones as well. I'd highly suggest laying low and stop this little crusade if you ever expect to have the slightest chance of joining this clan. You're not going to win it and you'll most likely get yourself banned from the forums. 

Consider this some friendly advice. 

Presto just a little tip:

If youre planning on joining, fighting the power and causing a scene to yourself to be portrayed as a good-doing-member will just get you no votes to hell. Just be yourself, chill out. This is CASUAL gamers. Sure there are things wrong with the community, but keep in mind there are over 500 people and 3 JCS (head of the pack, lets say) to oversee everything and everyone. (Excluding managers, ros, sos, advs etc.)

I like you, I really do. You know the rules, you enforce them in server by telling an admin and you don't normally fuck up. But dude as a friend, I would tell you to wait a month or two, chill out, not take everything said to you in the defensive and as a threat to you over what has happened. I mean shit dude there are vac bans from 3 years ago from people that are still being brought up and made fun of.

IF you really want to join the community, know that people will always fuck around with each other, and thats how they are. So yeah people are skeptical of new recruits (look at this months recruits, 4 recruits and if im not mistaken 2-3 of them arent gonna get in.) So know the people more first, and don't come in with the intent of getting SO right off the bat, because it might not happen. 

Talk to me about applying again in two or three months, tell me your view on things, tell me what you learned and how you feel about it. Then i'll think about referring you if I am still able to do so.

tl;dr - Clan is chill, fucks around. You take it too serious, chill out for a bit, look around, see where you stand. Talk to me next month if you still want to do it and i'll see if I can help.

Edit: Was writing this out before clamps and presto discussions.Sigh. Formatting, words are hard.

Just be yourself, chill out.

worst advice, it's clearly not working.

@presto

pretty sure you're the only one getting butthurt

:senpai: