Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

sG | Rocket League Tournament (3v3 Standard)

Haha, I've actually played this a lot at a friend's house, and apparently I'm pretty good at it even when it's split screen.

You both could make a team and play at his house on the weekend. Just need one more player.

Only 2 more days to register. Make sure everyone from your team is registered on the forums prior to the tournament or you will be disqualified!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM.

Please make sure all of your team members are signed up for the forums before the tournament starts on Saturday, October 17th.

Captains, please subscribe and follow to the main tournament thread for updates with regards to the tournament.

UPDATE:

The player with 'Sickest Goal' will awarded the 4th place prize! Please save your replay and mark down the time of your goal. camelFun and I will review all goals submitted and award the prize to who we think had the best goal. Players may only submit and upload one replay or goal from the tournament.

The player with the 'Best Save' will be awarded the game, Bastion, courtesy of Beerman!

UPDATE:

The player with 'Sickest Goal' will awarded the 4th place prize! Please save your replay and mark down the time of your goal. camelFun and I will review all goals submitted and award the prize to who we think had the best goal. Players may only submit and upload one replay or goal from the tournament.

The player with the 'Best Save' will be awarded the game, Bastion, courtesy of Beerman!

Unfamiliar with the game though I know what it is; could we get a playlist or montage of said submissions uploaded for us plebs?

(Assuming replays are an ingame thing)

Unfamiliar with the game though I know what it is; could we get a playlist or montage of said submissions uploaded for us plebs?

(Assuming replays are an ingame thing)

Yeah I might be able to put something up with Windows Movie Maker haha.

Registration is officially closed. No more teams will be able to join.

We've already had an issue where a member of a team couldn't make it. I will allow one change per team prior to the tournament start on Saturday. I'd rather have a team play with 3, especially if they found this out prior.

Example: Ventus isn't able to play on Saturday with team 'Easy Win' so Beerman found a sub to join their team.

Please let us know if you need make a change to your team.

Looks like we have 11 teams. We will seed via random draw and some teams will get an automatic bye in the Upper Bracket.

I hope to have the schedule out by Monday.

Good luck!

Page has been made and added to original posts of this thread and the match thread.

http://www.joinsg.net/page/rocketleague2015

Don't forget that you need to post a screenshot of your victory in the following thread, and only in that thread.

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/68339-sg-rocket-league-schedule-and-bracket/?p=912453

just for people to understand the pizza prize.

1) It is in canadian dollars. (24-25$USD~)

2) No I will not paypal you money. It is a pizza prize.

3) You have a few options as to how you can redeem it.

a)Send me your address privately and I can order it online

b)Direct me to purchasing an e-giftcard for you.

c)Purchase a pizza and send me proof of purchase with time and date and amount, and I will compensate you.

ivan wants the fallout 4 gift

xanskar wants the $50 amazon giftcard thx jason

i just want the $20 steam game because i can buy my own pizza

Please post a link in this thread to your best goal and/or save with a replay, demo or twitch stream time. You have until 11:59:59 PM CST on Sunday, October 18, 2015! Camelfun and I will be judging sometime next week for the remaining two prizes ($30 Pizza Order and Bastion)

PLEASE INCLUDE THE TIME OF WHEN THE GOAL/SAVE HAPPENED.

Sack's VOD of the event: http://www.twitch.tv/sack126/v/21134160

Ivan's VOD of the event: http://www.twitch.tv/ivan/v/21145022

I hope everyone had fun! I'm looking forward to the next one!

Congrats to the winners!