Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

sG | Rocket League Tournament (3v3 Standard)

www.twitch.tv/iateyourpie/subscribe WINS by sweeping the Besaid Aurochs!

ROCKET LEAGUE - 3v3 TOURNAMENT

Saturday, October 17th

sG is happy to announce that we will be hosting a cross-platform (PC and PS4) Rocket League 3v3 Double Elimination Tournament on Saturday, October 17th and Sunday, October 18th.

Click on this thread to Register

Team Captains will register their team. Please state your Steam/PSN name, your team name and your teammates names.

Note: All team members must be mentioned in the Captain's Post in the Sign Up Thread before a team is considered for the Tournament.

In need of a team? Go here!

Tournament Officials

• sG | camelFun
  • sG | Paul Waffle
  • sG | Travesty

Sell some steam items in market place and buy it. That's what I did. I'd say it's more than worth it.

I plan on streaming as many games as I can, along with shoutcasting, for the spectators. I think we will allow spectators to join any match they want as long as they don't choose a team. If they do we will have to end the game, if gameplay is affected.

This is now official. If you wish to sign up, do so in this thread (link in original post, too).

As Travis has been extremely helpful in past tournaments, he'll be running this one alongside myself and possibly Paul_Waffle. Really wants to get it going, ya know? Anyway, don't sign up until your team is ready and set to go. You'll of course be able to make changes to your team and whatnot. There is a crapload of time to get this going, so get practicing!

We are going to set a max amount of 16 teams to join this tournament (whether we fill that or not).

That way, we will know just how much time we will need to complete this tournament in two days or less.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.

this event actually seems kind of sick

might consider selling my shitty csgo skins to participate, especially for that $30 pizza

bruh

this event actually seems kind of sick

might consider selling my shitty csgo skins to participate, especially for that $30 pizza

bruh

That's what I did and I can confirm this game is fun and addictive to play, especially when the score is close. Takes a while to get used to but fairly easy to pick up. Highly recommended. Everyone is basically a new player as well since this only came out not too long ago. Fair chance to win if you start soon!

Those times might be a bit early in the day, for my crew. Would matches be allowed to be staggered, throughout the day?

We can definitely set them back 2 hours if that works for you guys.

It will likely be 2 matches (4 teams) playing at one time. We might even be able to accommodate one match at a time.

Those times might be a bit early in the day, for my crew. Would matches be allowed to be staggered, throughout the day?

Got a lot of time to figure that stuff out. Just make sure your team has the days available and let us know when you can play.

Might join just got 20 dollars from a shadow case drop.

Lucky! I was hoping for that too to buy it for a friend.

That's what I did and I can confirm this game is fun and addictive to play, especially when the score is close. Takes a while to get used to but fairly easy to pick up. Highly recommended. Everyone is basically a new player as well since this only came out not too long ago. Fair chance to win if you start soon!

Haha, I've actually played this a lot at a friend's house, and apparently I'm pretty good at it even when it's split screen.