Sign in to follow this  
Ordinarygamer96

Idea for an Jailbreak rpg server

Got the idea from a post rootbeer had about his opinion that if we had a second jailbreak server it should be different. I already typed this out in that thread but for people who probably don't check threads from awile ago here ya go

An rpg style jailbreak would actually be interesting. With separate skill branches for t and ct that compliment different styles. For instance a t branch that's assists in things like climb and other games. And another one that's purely for rebelling. Like 5 percent chance to spawn with deagle and one bullet etc. Extra knife damage etc. Cts get health boosts, maybe the ability to see through walls to hunt rebels? Crowd control grenades that freeze the ts in a very limited distance stuff like that. If possible making the name of a t not appear for a sec so they can rebel(i realize some of these are op just spitballing general ideas of how it would work). Ill work on the idea more but i think it could be a fun and different take on jb. The situations that would happen would be alot of fun. Cts abilities would have to be centered around countering the t abilities and crowd control while the ts would because they have more playstyles available have to be more varied and bit more passive/ suite obvious aspects of playing t 

no.

Just suggested it because there's been support for something on the thread and people have suggested it be different. Figured this would attract people that were into war3 etc. Those ideas i listed were placeholders not really abilities i expected to make it it

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

Just suggested it because there's been support for something on the thread and people have suggested it be different. Figured this would attract people that were into war3 etc. Those ideas i listed were placeholders not really abilities i expected to make it it

i'll ask ghoul to be warden of this server.

ez

A bunch of us joined an RPG JB server someone else was running back in CS:S. It was truly awful. There's no way to balance something like that to be fun.

I kinda want a thing where if you die those people would be sent to a spot where uou can dick around kinda like the surf rpg while the people who haven't died actually play the jb game. Gives both alive and dead people to do something instead of people that are dead watch people dick around for 5+ minutes