Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Synergy

Road to VET

So I'm eligible for VET (which I had no fucking idea I did smh)

I'm super behind on forum posting but I'm gonna stay positive and look forward to a long and memorable journey.

Since eligibility is based on tenure, game hours and posts.. you're clearly NOT eligible.. try to post meaningful things or you'll quickly see things flagged as spam.  glhf

what game hours do you have? 

Since eligibility is based on tenure, game hours and posts.. you're clearly NOT eligible.. try to post meaningful things or you'll quickly see things flagged as spam.  glhf

Around 32 since I got back, a lot of my hours have to be vouched from higher staff when I do apply for rank

if we base off ctarks time thingy he only has 38hrs.

but based off his app he used to play zm quite a lot.

if we base off ctarks time thingy he only has 38hrs.

but based off his app he used to play zm quite a lot.

...but not enough for VET. I'm going to need to see a lot more from this guy. If the last major server he played was ZM (circa 2010), that's not going to cut it.

@ OP: You've been gone way too long. You're going to need more than a post count to get VET in the next 30 days. Just be active and check in with me in August.

I'm super behind on forum posting but I'm gonna stay positive and look forward to a long and memorable journey.

Pls stahp necroing 3 yr old threads :(

I originally said 60 days of activity. It's 30 days. You still won't have the hours or the posts. Just stay active and the stats will come.

hes been somewhat active in the past 30days, had several people ask me in the past if he was a member.

L2 is 500 posts 200 hours. You can sub one's overage for the other's shortage, but you still won't have enough. Just play a lot and participate in the forums. At least you'll never need to worry about tenure holding you back. Hours == play more. Ezpz.

Sent from my oneplus one

By posting in this thread, I am contributing to both your and my journey to VET which in turn is beneficial for the whole syndicate gamers community.

Which is good for USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk