Inmates growing with unrest

Little kids out for summer

Breaking ears, screeching loudly

Retarded orders come in plenty

Everyone is angry, no hope in sight

Admins try their best, buried in complaints

Kids ruin everything

Edited by Kim

This Is Why I DoNt PLaY JaILbReAk aNyMo0r3, I aM lup whOl3 god, I aM 2 3dgY 4 M3tA iF u WaNt tO b LupHoL3 g0d leik meM3 BY pedman 4 2o$ lOllolOlolz

i'm surprised after 3 months of jb (lololXdXdXd) you haven't realized thats what jb is, autism.

pls like a subscrib, ty.

This Is Why I DoNt PLaY JaILbReAk aNyMo0r3, I aM lup whOl3 god, I aM 2 3dgY 4 M3tA iF u WaNt tO b LupHoL3 g0d leik meM3 BY pedman 4 2o$ lOllolOlolz

This isn't in spam btw dude.

JB used to make me bust a gut when wardens like beer man, pope platty, trav, and a bunch of guys from Gs where always on.

What if we did a menu command where CT's can look up games for the T's to play.

Say the ct types !games in chat and boom, a menu pops up with game idea for the server and they choose one and read the quick description of it.

Personally some of my favorite moments in jb are tricky original wardens who do unique games or traps. IE Beerman used to do a 720 nose grind challenge on the cell ramp railing that would often trick half the team to their death.

Personally some of my favorite moments in jb are tricky original wardens who do unique games or traps. IE Beerman used to do a 720 nose grind challenge on the cell ramp railing that would often trick half the team to their death.

your welcome beerman, i will always be your tony hawk.

He did that a week ago. Was solid stuff.

why dont you make a plugin that makes every player that wants to join ct answer some questions first via the menu (like store was)

if they pass most of the questions they are approved of beeing ct

Questions could be:

-You pursue a Terrorist in Vents and you see him, what would you do?

1)Kill him and go back to to the entrance

2)Follow him and look how amazing the vents are

3)Kill him and go to the end of the vent

-What of the following commands is not valid?

1)I restrict jumping

2)Afk freeze

3)Drop your gun dont pass it on and dont pick it back up

this would prevent new players that didnt read the rules of beeing ct and mfk and accepts new players that read them

why dont you make a plugin that makes every player that wants to join ct answer some questions first via the menu (like store was)

if they pass most of the questions they are approved of beeing ct

Questions could be:

-You pursue a Terrorist in Vents and you see him, what would you do?

1)Kill him and go back to to the entrance

2)Follow him and look how amazing the vents are

3)Kill him and go to the end of the vent

-What of the following commands is not valid?

1)I restrict jumping

2)Afk freeze

3)Drop your gun dont pass it on and dont pick it back up

this would prevent new players that didnt read the rules of beeing ct and mfk and accepts new players that read them

Nickel everyone time someone recommend this.

This is a bad idea. Passing a test isn't gonna prevent anything. It will also be tough for the non-english types like firefighter who had to put it into google to read it

I Fucking Wish There Was A System In Place Where Only People With A Certain Amount Of Hours Or Point Would Be Allowed To Play Ct :P

Everytime I Go On T Im Killed For Loopholing Or Just Stupid Orders Which Cause Freekills Or Mass Freekills.

You have to be an admin to get away with loopholing. You can slay whoever kills you then make a big scene about it in admin chat.

I Fucking Wish There Was A System In Place Where Only People With A Certain Amount Of Hours Or Point Would Be Allowed To Play Ct :P

Everytime I Go On T Im Killed For Loopholing Or Just Stupid Orders Which Cause Freekills Or Mass Freekills.

Serious question here, and i am only asking this because i am honestly wondering what your answer will be. Is It Easy To Write Like This With Every Word Having A  Capital Letter Or Do You Do It Because You Don't Know Where It Is Supposed To Go

Nickel everyone time someone recommend this.

This is a bad idea. Passing a test isn't gonna prevent anything. It will also be tough for the non-english types like firefighter who had to put it into google to read it

I have no problems reading English, or speak English.
it is more a problem for me to spell correctly

You have to be an admin to get away with loopholing. You can slay whoever kills you then make a big scene about it in admin chat.

That's the best part about being an admin.

I have no problems reading English, or speak English.
it is more a problem for me to spell correctly

Next time you're on the server we're playing spelling bee  Kappa

Edited by Kim