Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wombo_Combo

Jailbreak Freeday's

On certain maps  (Minecraft_Beta)

if someone gets a freeday then they can pick up these swords and deal damage to anyone,,,, including team mates....

While I was completing a minigame in jailbreak, freeday guy comes up with a sword and kills me.

now, this got me pretty pissed.

of course, i thought this is bullshit and he needs to be slayed.

admins and so's told me nothing they can do because he has a freeday.

basically

why can freeday guys teamkill and not be punished?

I thought that this would be like team greifing or something, but nope.

dealing damage to team mates is not against the rules. some games require the terrorists to hurt other terrorist in order to survive (dodge ball, crazy asian, ffa knife fights). This being said someone with a freeday and a sword is clearly in a better position to hurt you than you are to hurt them, but a rule on the case would ruin previously stated games. It is not worth it for ONE item on ONE map.

simply tell the freeday terrorist to not fuck with your terrorists, or you will consider him rebelling. be a warden, n00blord

simply tell the freeday terrorist to not fuck with your terrorists, or you will consider him rebelling. be a warden, n00blord

The whole point was Ts being griefed by another T why would the warden care? Just less Ts to kill off when they kill eachother.

You really have to be a scumbag warden to restrict crouching while someone is going around killing people with the sword decoy. I mean when this happens the t's should be allowed to crouch but there are parts of the maps where the person with the sword can still kill people crouching (usually on the stairs).

1657c1038ef73cc6735f99b63f6f0fb4d3d3b425

The entire point of JB is to best your teammates and get them killed in some way so you can win or rebell and kill all the cts.

how is getting a freeday on one map, and grabbing a weapon that hurts anyone considered besting your teammates?