Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

31 minutes ago, Darren said:

What, you don't like having to land 3 headshots before one registers, or seeing multiple blood splatters from shots that deal no damage?

I love when I shoot someone 75 times with a deagle in the head and they say "Nope, I got surgery to have 75 metal plates in my skull!"

21 hours ago, iafunky said:

So according to @driz a mass rdm(usually 3-4 or more) is a perma ban now?

Unless they changed it very recently it should be a week ban.

i see the reading comprehension level in sg hasn't improved at all. a mass rdm AND LEAVE is a perma and has been for a while.

6 hours ago, Travesty said:

So if I don't know the game mode and I mass rdm. I'm banned from the server forever. Doesn't seem like a good thing to do if you want to make them learn the game and enjoy it.

Maybe we need a way to restrict them from being traitor for 20 rounds if they mass rdm and ban them for a week.

to clarify here, if you dont know the game mode and you mass rdm, you get CTd and slayed. if you mass rdm and quit, you get permed until you come and appeal. if your appeal makes sense and you're a 1st time offender it's usually dropped to just the CT, if you are a constant rdmer you'll prob be reduced to a week (barring 4/6)  if you never appeal, you stay banned.

6 minutes ago, driz said:

to clarify here, if you dont know the game mode and you mass rdm, you get CTd and slayed. 

right now we don't have a wait to restrict someone from being a traitor if they RDM. And like totes pointed out, it wouldn't really do much. To add to that, it would probably piss them off more if they weren't traitor after two maps hahah.

Even if someone mass rdms or mass freekills then quits, I still think a week ban is enough and if they're on jailbreak just perm ct them. Regardless if they quit or not, it should be the same thing.

Edited by Travesty

3 minutes ago, Travesty said:

right now we don't have a wait to restrict someone from being a traitor if they RDM. And like totes pointed out, it wouldn't really do much. To add to that, it would probably piss them off more if they weren't traitor after two maps hahah.

Even if someone rdm or freekills then quits, I still think a week ban is enough and if they're on jailbreak just perm ct them. Regardless if they quit or not, it should be the same thing.

That's fine, it's not a rule or anything, ban for however long you want. i rarely play sg servers, but if i see a mass-rdm / leave, they're permed by me. they can come explain themselves if they want to play.

Edited by driz

Wants Staff to consider unbanning him because he is better now, yet still is acting like a troll/idiot.

"Jeannie's Ban Apple"

"Best sex giver"

There are times to try to be funny, appealing a perma ban is not the time.

Edit: Jeannie if you're reading this, if you managed to actually take your appeal seriously I would've considered that you have changed. I see that didn't happen thou

Edited by Yunki

1 hour ago, Travesty said:

Even if someone mass rdms or mass freekills then quits, I still think a week ban is enough and if they're on jailbreak just perm ct them. Regardless if they quit or not, it should be the same thing.

Lol, I think that is what we should start doing when we don't get Traitor for like 4 maps.....MASS RDM! :P But yes, I agree. 1 rdm and leave is a day ban, so 3/4+ rdm's and leave should be a week. 

tyone and c4 remind me of kids i would ban on gmod for ghosting, they act nice when admins are on, but once we leave they think they are the ones in charge. and if you call them out on their shit they revert back to the toxic fucks they are (often very condescending and disrespectful to new players who are learning). pull your head out of your ass @Tyonelawl, just because your friend fucked up doesn't mean you have too. i know you enjoy our ZE server so fucking act like it.

probably once his paiman expires he will go on a tangent and get banned. if you dont shape up then i look forward to it.

Edited by Dr Pepper

1 hour ago, Dr Pepper said:

tyone and c4 remind me of kids i would ban on gmod for ghosting, they act nice when admins are on, but once we leave they think they are the ones in charge. and if you call them out on their shit they revert back to the toxic fucks they are (often very condescending and disrespectful to new players who are learning). pull your head out of your ass @Tyonelawl, just because your friend fucked up doesn't mean you have too. i know you enjoy our ZE server so fucking act like it.

probably once his paiman expires he will go on a tangent and get banned. if you dont shape up then i look forward to it.

Everyone on ZE is also defending C4 for his "ddos threats" which were a "joke"... if he fucking read the rules he would know that any mentioning of someone going to ddos something/someone is an un-appealable perma.  Each time someone said "thank god c4 is banned" his butt-buddies would make that person type !place and then mock his high rank.  ZE more cancer than JB? nah.  certain players making ZE cancerous? yea. 

now onto breeze....

I remember when a situation like this happened a while ago when thorgot was on, and he handled the situation great.  people would scream, yell over eachother at the start, and blow into their mics.  He then gave a warning to everyone, and said next person who yells gets muted, then slayed, then CT'd.  I don't think thorgot would just do it to breeze when he only did one offence. 

Edited by slyfox

3 hours ago, slyfox said:

Everyone on ZE is also defending C4 for his "ddos threats" which were a "joke"... if he fucking read the rules he would know that any mentioning of someone going to ddos something/someone is an un-appealable perma.  Each time someone said "thank god c4 is banned" his butt-buddies would make that person type !place and then mock his high rank.  ZE more cancer than JB? nah.  certain players making ZE cancerous? yea. 

now onto breeze....

I remember when a situation like this happened a while ago when thorgot was on, and he handled the situation great.  people would scream, yell over eachother at the start, and blow into their mics.  He then gave a warning to everyone, and said next person who yells gets muted, then slayed, then CT'd.  I don't think thorgot would just do it to breeze when he only did one offence. 

i wasen't on during the"ddos threat" but i know from my own personal experiences that these 2 can be some of the best or worst people on the server. they can be very helpful to newcommers explaining how maps work and how to beat them/ also just explaining ZE as a whole, but they can also be VERY toxic at times (probably without even knowing it) as stated above. 

but honestly i have always had somewhat of an issue with these two. just off my own character judgement of these two i knew that somehow, someway, they would get themselves banned for the stupidest reason. and now as a last ditch effort @Tyonelawl tried to recruit @AntiTeal so he could make his own ZE server so he can play with c4 again, and i would not be surprised if he was planing on secretly advertising this new ZE server on our server, with his admin before it expires, in an attempt to bring over as many regulars from our server to theirs. good damage control at the end there though. https://gyazo.com/138e9c74dcc699af16a2ed50861f3340

either find a new server to play on with c4 and then do whatever it is you are going to do to get banned, or you know dont be so fucking self destructive and continue to play on our servers.

when im on you better have a good attitude cause you are on my radar and you have been for a while.

Edited by Dr Pepper

Just reading this post for the first time now. I'm really sad you never came to me @Dr Pepper first about any of your complaints about me. I pay for admin because I love the ZE server and want to make sure I can protect it from griefers. If you played ZE more than JB you'd know I don't want to harm the ZE server. I can't disagree that sometimes I troll, but who doesn't? Welcome to the internet where we help each other and troll each other at the same time.

Secondly, yes I want to #BringC4Back because I feel like he gets banned by @Lv. 100 Crobat for things that are much less than most do on the server constantly. I know he trolls quite a bit, and I don't disagree with occasionally telling him to knock it off or punishing. Even I occasionally step in and tell him to knock it off. I realize that saying the four (4) letter acronym (that I'm worried about saying here or on the server), usually results in a permaban should be taken with a grain of salt with in this case. This is a big community so I understand if this means little to nothing, just food for thought.

Lastly; no, once SO's log off we don't just assume we're in charge. I step up and make sure people aren't mic spamming, griefing, etc... But isn't that part of my role as a paidmin/admin etc..? If I'm doing something wrong, communication is the solution to all of this. Just come to me about issues you have about me or how I'm talking so I can figure it all out! We're all different and I never mean to be "toxic". Just thought @Dr Pepper knew all of this from all of the times we've played ZE together over the past few months.

P.S. No I don't plan on going on a tangent to get banned.

He got banned for trying to recruit an Engineer to go rogue and help him develop his own ZE server(where without a doubt he would try to recruit regular ZE kids to join his). That right there warrants a perma ban right there. There is no #bringC4back campaign. He's perma'd. Let it go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

He got banned for trying to recruit an Engineer to go rogue and help him develop his own ZE server

If you think it's me I would suggest checking facts before talking

On 5/9/2016 at 3:55 AM, Dr Pepper said:

1 Don't think I am in charge, I just talk

2 I don't act all nice when an admin is on either, I am nice when I want to be

3 Name one time I was called out for being toxic and I was toxic back? 

4 Tyone is very toxic? Lmao you must not have played much  with him

Please stop writing so much if hardly any of it is true, I barely see you on the server so don't act like you completely know everyone ;)

9 minutes ago, C4_ said:

If you think it's me I would suggest checking facts before talking

1 Don't think I am in charge, I just talk

2 I don't act all nice when an admin is on either, I am nice when I want to be

3 Name one time I was called out for being toxic and I was toxic back? 

4 Tyone is very toxic? Lmao you must not have played much  with him

Please stop writing so much if hardly any of it is true, I barely see you on the server so don't act like you completely know everyone ;)

Nice double post there. 

If you really liked the server, then you would know that saying "im going to ddos you/something" to someone (especially a staff member) is an un-appealable perma ban, and you wouldn't have done so. 

Shit, I did dumb stuff, but not threatening to DDoS someone. 

Also, Tyone or "Rip Grimes/Asuna" was the person who tried to recruit a ZE Engineer and clan member with money to create another ZE server.  That almost got someone who was an SO  in the clan to be removed from the clan, let alone some paidmin...

12 minutes ago, C4_ said:

Saying I'm going to DdoS your toaster isn't really something to get that threatened about, regardless about the tolerance of threats on the server

N. DDoS Threats - Threatening to perform a DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service OR Denial of Service) attack on any entity related to our community, players or servers, will result in a permanent ban if done with malicious intent. Malicious intent is decided among the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Complaint Department Manager.

If you don't think you had malicious intent then go ahead and appeal, nothing is stopping you. However, acting like an idiot on your CD thread is not a good way to get JCS on your side.

6 minutes ago, Yunki said:

N. DDoS Threats - Threatening to perform a DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service OR Denial of Service) attack on any entity related to our community, players or servers, will result in a permanent ban if done with malicious intent. Malicious intent is decided among the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Complaint Department Manager.

If you don't think you had malicious intent then go ahead and appeal, nothing is stopping you. However, acting like an idiot on your CD thread is not a good way to get JCS on your side.

Wasn't done with malicious intent, waiting to make an official appeal when I get on a computer and not my phone

1 minute ago, C4_ said:

Wasn't done with malicious intent, waiting to make an official appeal when I get on a computer and not my phone

Friendly reminder, the DDoS threat is not the only reason for your ban, so be sure not to act like an ass on your appeal.

13 minutes ago, Yunki said:

Friendly reminder, the DDoS threat is not the only reason for your ban, so be sure not to act like an ass on your appeal.

DDoS threat was reason for my first perma, last one is admin disrespect?

51 minutes ago, C4_ said:

DDoS threat was reason for my first perma, last one is admin disrespect?

TBH, perma banned users aren't allowed to post on the forums, if you don't want to appeal your ban, I'll gladly ban your account from the forums.

You got banned because you shit talked my server officers, you got warned by a staff member, you kept on going. We don't want toxic players in our community, if you want you can go to hellsgamers or gfl where they can actually tolerate your behaviour.

22 minutes ago, Clamps said:

Oh you are just adorable!!

Clamps shut up, he's putting his foot down as an advisor so people won't roll over him.

Let Crobat grow up! He's getting the hang of this! 

28 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Are you mocking him for standing up for his staff of admins? Or thinking that's the reason to permaban somebody?

He was mocking him for saying " My SOS"  when All So's are Clamps and Bulldog's property because they're in charge. 

Edit;

Of the SO's.

Fuck you matty

Edited by Mark from Facebook
Fuck you matty